Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 196619 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #2125 on: September 06, 2013, 12:03:41 PM »
Also, pretty crumby to celebrate some dude's divorce, if you ask me. Is Batman married? Superman? Being a hero just puts too much strain on a relationship.

1. Oh man!

2. no one is celebrating the divorce, we are concerned for how suspicious the wife looks when walking to get the mail in the evening.

I've already called 911 on her ass, CNS, so don't bother. We don't want to tie the police up any more than necessary. They need to get here soon, though. These assholes always get away, but not tonight. I have my gun and will stick to her like glue until the cops show.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: September 06, 2013, 12:05:31 PM »
If I was GZ, I would basically just blast away at any suspicious character entering my home just to be safe, given the fact that someone was robbed in Florida last night. 

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: September 06, 2013, 12:56:19 PM »
Not sure if it made it in the thread but was his history of calling 911 discussed? He seems very nosy, paranoid, hard to get along with, and oh yeah super racist. He called a suspicious person call on an 8 year old black kid.

That's a lie, like many others spouted by the reckless media. The call was logged as "Suspicious Person," but details of the call reveal that GZ actually called because he was concerned about the child's well-being. http://allergic2bull.blogspot.com/2013/07/busting-zimmerman-myth-seven-year-old.html

Compl advd s43 is walking alone & is not supervised on busy street // Compl concerned for well-being

racist

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: September 06, 2013, 05:34:40 PM »
Not sure if it made it in the thread but was his history of calling 911 discussed? He seems very nosy, paranoid, hard to get along with, and oh yeah super racist. He called a suspicious person call on an 8 year old black kid.

That's a lie, like many others spouted by the reckless media. The call was logged as "Suspicious Person," but details of the call reveal that GZ actually called because he was concerned about the child's well-being. http://allergic2bull.blogspot.com/2013/07/busting-zimmerman-myth-seven-year-old.html

Compl advd s43 is walking alone & is not supervised on busy street // Compl concerned for well-being

There was never a white kid aged 7-9 walking or playing alone in that neighborhood? When I lived in a subdivision there were many 3rd and 4th graders playing alone, I don't ever remember the police intervening. I guess I should be grateful he called 911 instead of 1-8-7ing the kid.

Offline highway61

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: September 06, 2013, 11:15:38 PM »
I admit I don't follow this case all that closely. Seems possible this divorce is a way of protecting assets if he gets sure in civil court.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: September 07, 2013, 09:47:54 AM »

There was never a white kid aged 7-9 walking or playing alone in that neighborhood? When I lived in a subdivision there were many 3rd and 4th graders playing alone, I don't ever remember the police intervening. I guess I should be grateful he called 911 instead of 1-8-7ing the kid.

Yeah, best not to acknowledge the lie. Once you start down that road, you might have to wonder how many other lies you were fed by the race baiters. Nope - he was racist for calling about the welfare of a little black kid wandering around because he might not have done the same for a white kid! :lol:

I know he supposedly started his first business with a black "friend" of his, but that was probably just some racist ploy too. I bet he just wanted to claim it as a minority owned business. I bet he was always just thinking about he wanted to gun his friend down, you know, because he was black.

And then the black neighbor who took the stand in his defense, talking how nice GZ had always been to her. Probably just a patsy GZ set up as cover so he could go hunting for black kids.

What a racist. I bet his wife didn't want to be married to a racist either. Good for her.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: September 07, 2013, 09:55:23 AM »
I admit I don't follow this case all that closely. Seems possible this divorce is a way of protecting assets if he gets sure in civil court.

Yeah, that our she may not want to live life with the fame that will come from continuing to be his wife and wants to get out while there is still half of something to take.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: September 07, 2013, 02:55:25 PM »

Yeah, that our she may not want to live life with the fame that will come from continuing to be his wife and wants to get out while there is still half of something to take.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I prolly would have waited until just after GZ wins his multimillion dollar defamation case against MSNBC, and just before TM's parents file their civil suit to go after that money.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: September 09, 2013, 01:54:45 PM »
what in the

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: September 09, 2013, 01:56:11 PM »
I don't blame him. All those wackos down there want him dead. My parents have an extra room in the basement and their HOA has been looking for a neighborhood watchman. He'd love it in MHK.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: September 09, 2013, 01:56:31 PM »
Shocker.

Paranoid gun nut gets involved in gun incident after shooting innocent bystander in street and having absolutely zero ramifications. 

Would love to know if the house was his or not.  Article doesn't say.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: September 09, 2013, 01:58:04 PM »
Yea, the article gives absolutely no information so to come to any conclusions here is pretty stupid.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: September 09, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »
Since being acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman has been pulled over twice for speeding.

:sdeek:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: September 09, 2013, 01:59:57 PM »
Yea, the article gives absolutely no information so to come to any conclusions here is pretty stupid.

yeah, you would look like a complete dumbass if you said something like "I don't blame him" at this point.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: September 09, 2013, 02:04:11 PM »

yeah, you would look like a complete dumbass if you said something like "I don't blame him" at this point.

There's a lot of dumbasses out there, steve dave.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: September 09, 2013, 02:04:38 PM »
The Associated Press ?@AP  2m 
BREAKING: George Zimmerman's wife calls police, saying he threatened her and her dad with a gun, police say

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: September 09, 2013, 02:05:30 PM »
BREAKING: George Zimmerman's wife calls police, saying he threatened her and her dad with a gun, police say

I don't blame him

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: September 09, 2013, 02:06:46 PM »
Have you guys seen that psycho he's married to? Wouldn't surprise me if she is/was physically and emotionally abusive.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: September 09, 2013, 02:06:58 PM »

Family history of calling 911 too much.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: September 09, 2013, 02:07:21 PM »
I don't either, SD. Dumb "B" had it coming!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:10:27 PM by WackySquawk08 »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: September 09, 2013, 02:11:32 PM »
I know if OJ said he was going to stab me with a knife, I would call 911 too.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: September 09, 2013, 02:12:35 PM »
O/U on how many times he kills her in self defense before the divorce?  1?  More?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: September 09, 2013, 02:14:38 PM »
O/U on how many times he kills her in self defense before the divorce?  1?  More?

What if she kills him in self defense? She already has his threat documented and everyone knows he's packing heat . . .