Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199602 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1125 on: July 04, 2013, 01:14:40 PM »
wait, they aren't also charging him with manslaughter or some lesser crime than murder?  isn't that stupid?

When both sides rest, the court determines - with argument from both sides - which lesser offenses the jury gets as options to select aside from what he's charged with or not guilty.

Didn't realize this, good.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: July 04, 2013, 01:18:39 PM »
The arguments for manslaughter and murder2 are the same except for the deranged mind part of murder 2, something like that. I've read that in fl manslaughter is always included as an alternative in second degree murder cases because of that.   Do not know if it's true.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: July 04, 2013, 05:28:31 PM »
I've got no problem with GZ being on the neighborhood watch, and calling the police on TM given the rash of crime in the neighborhood. Again, this really comes down to people believing that GZ is a racist vigilante who (1) racially profiled TM, and (2) intentionally approached TM and instigated a fight. I see no convincing evidence of either.

And legally speaking, I agree he should walk based on lack of evidence but (FL) juries have done crazier things.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: July 04, 2013, 06:32:22 PM »
I think they were forced into going for a murder charge by the over zealous media and race-baiters like Jackson-Sharpton-New Black Panthers-NBC. He's going to walk.

Can't help yourself, can you? Racist.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: July 04, 2013, 07:01:38 PM »
I think they were forced into going for a murder charge by the over zealous media and race-baiters like Jackson-Sharpton-New Black Panthers-NBC. He's going to walk.

sad.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: July 04, 2013, 07:15:57 PM »
I've got no problem with GZ being on the neighborhood watch

Do you have a problem with him being armed? You know, what with his prior convictions and restraining orders and whatnot.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: July 04, 2013, 11:02:23 PM »
I've got no problem with GZ being on the neighborhood watch

Do you have a problem with him being armed? You know, what with his prior convictions and restraining orders and whatnot.

He had prior convictions? All I was aware of was this:

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

So seven years prior, he shoved an officer during a bar dispute, it was minor enough that charges were waived, and he later had a mutual restraining order. Yeah, based on that, I've got no problem with him having a CCW and being armed.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:20:16 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1132 on: July 04, 2013, 11:14:04 PM »
wait, they aren't also charging him with manslaughter or some lesser crime than murder?  isn't that stupid?

When both sides rest, the court determines - with argument from both sides - which lesser offenses the jury gets as options to select aside from what he's charged with or not guilty.
and unfortunately a lot of prosecutors decide to charge the highest offense they can argue with a straight face and let the courts sort it out. stupid strategy imo.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: July 05, 2013, 12:07:40 AM »

and unfortunately a lot of prosecutors decide to charge the highest offense they can argue with a straight face and let the courts sort it out. stupid strategy imo.

Link?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: July 05, 2013, 01:58:21 AM »

So seven years prior, he shoved an officer during a bar dispute, it was minor enough that charges were waived, and he later had a mutual restraining order.

also don't forget the one where he killed an unarmed kid.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 05:13:53 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: July 05, 2013, 10:41:13 AM »
I think it's pretty hilarious how racist white people have rallied behind this hispanic man.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: July 05, 2013, 10:57:26 AM »
I think it's pretty hilarious how racist white people have rallied behind this hispanic man.

the fact that a large percentage of their population are gun zealots may have something to do with it.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: July 05, 2013, 11:04:30 AM »

I was just getting ready to say that you can always look for non biased opinions when somebody cites Jackson, Sharpton, and the New Black Panthers as part of the problem.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: July 05, 2013, 11:13:02 AM »
In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

So seven years prior, he shoved an officer during a bar dispute, it was minor enough that charges were waived, and he later had a mutual restraining order. Yeah, based on that, I've got no problem with him having a CCW and being armed.

The trivialization of domestic violence is sad, but not surprising.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: July 05, 2013, 11:17:15 AM »

the fact that a large percentage of their population are gun zealots may have something to do with it.

i don't think any of them would be rallying around him if his name was manuel hernandez. george zimmerman however...

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: July 05, 2013, 11:24:37 AM »
Hey!!! I lived in Texas, Colorado, & garden city. I also worked at on the boarder and Carlos o kellys. I'm tight with with our friends down south. 'Merica!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: July 05, 2013, 11:27:34 AM »
I also worked at on the boarder and Carlos o kellys.

amazing

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: July 05, 2013, 11:30:45 AM »
Hey!!! I lived in Texas, Colorado, & garden city. I also worked at on the boarder and Carlos o kellys. I'm tight with with our friends down south. 'Merica!
:thumbs: Highlight of my morning.  Thanks buddy!
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: July 05, 2013, 11:33:36 AM »

i don't think any of them would be rallying around him if his name was manuel hernandez. george zimmerman however...

If his name were hernandez, it would have been ignored by Sharpton and Jackson.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: July 05, 2013, 11:35:41 AM »

If his name were hernandez, it would have been ignored by Sharpton and Jackson.

And the police would have arrested him. We've been through this already.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: July 05, 2013, 11:35:54 AM »
I also worked at on the boarder and Carlos o kellys.

amazing

the true spelling and content combo-pack... this one's a keeper

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: July 05, 2013, 11:36:25 AM »
I honestly haven't seen a single quote from Sharpton or Jackson about this trial. Are they pretty involved, or something?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: July 05, 2013, 11:37:28 AM »
This Chinese medical examiner autopsy guy is a super weirdo.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: July 05, 2013, 02:26:21 PM »

The trivialization of domestic violence is sad, but not surprising.

Especially considering the way that gun George Zimmerman fans are vilifying Trayvon for having smoked marijuana once in a while.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: July 05, 2013, 03:51:38 PM »
GZ has a dope ass attorney.