Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199667 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #900 on: June 30, 2013, 05:30:07 PM »
so i'm sitting on my front porch just now cleaning my gun and honestly just kind of half pissed that the stupid $!#* in the shorts was able to outrun me when this rough ridin' guy comes walking down my street along with a woman. but this was just off and not right because the chick was hot. like super big tits and a really fuckable ass with legs that just wouldn't stop but the guy looked like a total dufus non athlete nerd to me.

like wtf were they doing together something is just not right. so i grabbed the gun and started chasing them yelling "hey why the eff are you two together and stop right rough ridin' now and tell me why you are holding hands and walking down my street". well for no reason they freak out and the guy is all "honey run away" and then he tries to be all big boy and get in between me, my gun and her and i'm like "dude get the eff out of the way i need to ask this woman some questions" and he gets all super weirded out by this (drugs?) and tries to push me to get away while she starts to run off so i obviously shot him and killed him. total wtf what was he even doing though? the girl, don't know where she ended up. so bizzaro though you guys.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 30, 2013, 05:39:33 PM »
old guy (80? 85?). didn't run and didn't fight back. rough ridin' finally. looked startled though (hearing loss?). mumbled something about his grandkids and the fourth of july. i just trailed him with my gun about ten-fifteen feet behind him for two blocks until he walked into a house that had a bunch of cars parked outside and looked like maybe a party (drugs?) in the back yard or something.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 30, 2013, 05:45:25 PM »
 :drink:
Fact 1:  Martin was walking home to his dad's house with a bag of skittles and an iced tea

Fact 2:  Zimmerman killed Martin before he was able to get home

Weren't you the guy earlier scolding someone for going from a to c without looking at b?

:lol: He didnt just skip B. More like B C D E F G and possibly H. Beems is a harmless idiot. I'd swear he's somebody's sock, but he isn't.

And in response to Beems earlier question, simply approaching somebody ansking what theyre doing there (if that's what happened) in no way justifies being attacked (if that's what happened) or undercuts GZs theory of self defense.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 30, 2013, 05:48:05 PM »
another male. 35-40. from my yard i told him to stop right there because i had some questions for him about what he was doing and just life in general. then showed him my gun. he looked like he was either going to run or fight me so i just cut out the middle man and shot him and killed him. starting to get pretty good at reading these people. go cats.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: June 30, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »
If TM had killed GZ with one punch (freak things happen) would any of you automatically discount his side of the story?  Would any of you say he has to be guilty because the only other witness is dead? This is essentially what most of this board is doing.

nobody punches anyone with the intent to kill them. everyone who shoots someone in the chest intends to kill them. your logical leaps are astounding.

I think it's possible that the shot wasn't intended to be lethal, and had it hit his shoulder or arm, GZ wouldn't have shot him again.

If Zimmerman didn't want Martin to die, don't you think he probably would have called 911 back and told them to send an ambulance? Maybe they could have given him instructions to keep Martin breathing until help arrived. Zimmerman just stood there and watched a kid die that he shot, though.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: June 30, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »
another male. 35-40. from my yard i told him to stop right there because i had some questions for him about what he was doing and just life in general. then showed him my gun. he looked like he was either going to run or fight me so i just cut out the middle man and shot him and killed him. starting to get pretty good at reading these people. go cats.

He saw your gun. He could have taken it from you and killed you. At that point it was him or you, and you made damn sure it wasn't going to be you. Good job.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: June 30, 2013, 05:58:39 PM »
If TM had killed GZ with one punch (freak things happen) would any of you automatically discount his side of the story?  Would any of you say he has to be guilty because the only other witness is dead? This is essentially what most of this board is doing.

nobody punches anyone with the intent to kill them. everyone who shoots someone in the chest intends to kill them. your logical leaps are astounding.

I think it's possible that the shot wasn't intended to be lethal, and had it hit his shoulder or arm, GZ wouldn't have shot him again.

If Zimmerman didn't want Martin to die, don't you think he probably would have called 911 back and told them to send an ambulance? Maybe they could have given him instructions to keep Martin breathing until help arrived. Zimmerman just stood there and watched a kid die that he shot, though.

I can't speak to the mental process of someone who was just being attacked and shot another person. He did yell at a neighbor to call 911, but yeah your scenario would have been better.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 30, 2013, 06:45:32 PM »
jfc. just went to mcdonalds and the guy in front of me supersizes but then just orders a water instead of a soft drink or tea or something. i obviously call him out on it and he's like myob and i'm like check out my rough ridin' gun and you will stand there and answer my rough ridin' questions. well guess what this dumbfuck does? he tries to grab the gun and i wrestle it back then he kind of tackles me but i'm already falling back because of the action that i had to take when i grabbed the gun back. anyway, this guy lands kind of on me and my head hits the ground but his momentum takes him over me and kind of into the trashcans. i jump up and shoot him and kill him. supersize that dumbass.

also my head motherfucking hurts because of when i hit the ground so now i have to go to target and get some advil or whatever. rough ridin' a. fml.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: June 30, 2013, 06:45:34 PM »
Just being attacked

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 30, 2013, 06:56:46 PM »
just shot another person in mtc. i didn't want to but he tried to fight back when i accosted him with my gun after following him through four stores (gap, subway, jc penny and the arcade place- don't know the name) and feel really bad and hope he lives. texted a friend to call 911 for him and i'm going to go home and reheat a hamburger that i made thursday. also, will this make me sick or is this ok. seriously?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: June 30, 2013, 07:08:20 PM »
friend not texting back. does this mean that he got my text and called 911 or does it mean that he didn't and do i need to text someone else? also, hamburger thing?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #911 on: June 30, 2013, 07:09:14 PM »
Thank god for you And your gun, Rick. THESE people always used to get away.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: June 30, 2013, 07:12:18 PM »
friend not texting back. does this mean that he got my text and called 911 or does it mean that he didn't and do i need to text someone else? also, hamburger thing?

You've sure got a lot of questions, rick daris.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 30, 2013, 07:14:10 PM »
In Seattle, the vigilante ex-mma neighborhood(s) patrol guys go as full-blown superheroes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Jones

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 30, 2013, 07:18:27 PM »
ok, jfc. i just posted on facebook for someone to call 911 for that guy because i hope he doesn't die and i want him to be ok and my friend who always responds quickly just isn't responding. weird thing is that i called 911 from my cellphone that i had on me to report this guy when i was tailing him at subway (spicy italian) but now i'm just having other people call it in. i have 145 friends, tho.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: June 30, 2013, 08:19:19 PM »
Thank God for Daris. If we had more people like him in the world, we wouldn't have so much violence. After all, the only way to stop a bad guy with skittles and ice tea is a good guy with a gun.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: June 30, 2013, 11:01:55 PM »
i like the way seven is handling himself in this thread.  hey, seven, i'd have voted acquit on oj too, but i didn't pay any attention to the anthony case.

also, rdaris is very funny.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 01, 2013, 02:13:48 AM »

You've sure got a lot of questions, rick daris.

I noticed that too, Trim. (drugs?)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 01, 2013, 08:04:27 AM »
Rick.  I know that you shared this on facebook about your brother who is a cop in White Plains, NY.  This story is extremely disturbing.  Pussification of America and Obama's terrorist union thugs calling off the dogs.  Can't say I'm surprised.  Keep the streets safe rick.  We need more oath takers like you! !!

http://gawker.com/golf-club-calls-police-on-terrorist-diplomat-breast-629652581

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #919 on: July 01, 2013, 08:13:36 AM »
Rick.  I know that you shared this on facebook about your brother who is a cop in White Plains, NY.  This story is extremely disturbing.  Pussification of America and Obama's terrorist union thugs calling off the dogs.  Can't say I'm surprised.  Keep the streets safe rick.  We need more oath takers like you! !!

I did not know that about Sri Lanka.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 01, 2013, 08:15:52 AM »

I did not know that about Sri Lanka.

This is a great opportunity for me to mention that I taught English to a guy that had previously served as a navy swift boat commander in the Sri Lankan army.  Boy did he not like Tamils.  Sorry M.I.A.!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 01, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
State started this morning with an FBI voice analyst. Says recording of a neighbor's 911 phone call not sufficient to ID who was screaming. Says that people (like family members) more familiar with the voices of TM and GZ are in a better position to ID screams, but that also introduces an element of bias. Looks the whole purpose of this testimony is for the state to lay foundation to ultimately put on TM's mom to identify the screaming as that of her son. Really not sure that's going to help, especially since TM's dad first told police the screaming wasn't his son, and GZ's parents say it's him screaming.

State next puts on officer who interviewed GZ the night of the shooting. Plays parts of the recorded interview, and defense will undoubtedly play the rest on cross. The state's aim is to highlight that Martin is racist in the way he talks about "those guys" and "them" and had a motive because he expresses frustration that they always get away (same as in 911 call, I think). I get what the state is doing, but I think it's probably going to backfire on them. Playing GZ's interview essentially allows him to testify and tell his story to the jury without ever taking the stand and submitting himself to cross.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:51:05 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #922 on: July 01, 2013, 11:11:13 AM »
The state's aim is to highlight that Martin is racist in the way he talks about "those guys" and "them" and had a motive because he expresses frustration that they always get away (same as in 911 call, I think).

Sounds pretty rough ridin' racist to me.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 01, 2013, 11:21:34 AM »
Just a question because i don't know all the back ground, but could 'those guys' and 'them' just mean the burglars (of any race) that had been in the neighborhood?

Did GZ have a racial descriptions of the prior burglars?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 01, 2013, 11:27:54 AM »
Just a question because i don't know all the back ground, but could 'those guys' and 'them' just mean the burglars (of any race) that had been in the neighborhood?

Definitely could but definitely doesn't in GZ's hateful heart.  :blindfold:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12