Author Topic: Frank watch 2012:  (Read 301401 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Frank watch 2012:
« Reply #850 on: March 23, 2012, 09:40:31 PM »
I remember spotting the plane that was picking him up on flightaware. :sdeek:

Honestly, Frank leaving will be nothing compared to Huggs. Frank leaving is more laughing and crying at the same time.

South Carolina and their 1 NCAA tournament since 2000 and that season they nearly filled their arena to 2/3 capacity. Never been to an Elite 8.

I mean, I don't even...

We're getting dumped for a fat chick. 

Honestly, that is disrespectful to fat chicks.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 23, 2012, 09:40:50 PM »
was easy to survive huggs because of beas/walker.  thats obvious.  i think this is surviveable with some of the talent we have, plus the practice facility and fan support.  i would definitely be disapointed, but i'd be willing to climb on board with the next hire rather quickly if its decent.  Biggest issue would be currie...don't trust that guy.  even though he's been pretty solid up till now.

summary...feeling meh and will just enjoy watching it all play out.

Do you really think Rod, Gip, and our current commits will stay. Lol

Rod isn't going to sit out a year to play one. Gip might stay, depending on who we hire.

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 23, 2012, 09:41:15 PM »
was easy to survive huggs because of beas/walker.  thats obvious. i think this is surviveable with some of the talent we have, plus the practice facility and fan support.  i would definitely be disapointed, but i'd be willing to climb on board with the next hire rather quickly if its decent.  Biggest issue would be currie...don't trust that guy.  even though he's been pretty solid up till now.

all will be gone

rod will leave
angel will leave
jo will leave
gip wlll leave
practice facility will dry up and currie will divert the funds to football

depends on the hire then.  perhaps i am being a little too stupidly optimistic.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 23, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
I was just a lurker during Huggs. I am going to melt down pretty good when this is official.  :frown:

I melted down SO rough ridin' BAD for Huggs. Probably worse than when we hired Snyder. Somewhat embarrassing, but thankfully any record of those moments are sitting in a dusty East Valley garage or something.

Those were tough days...

Speaking of flightaware, someone needs to be on that 24/7 to keep track of frank and so we can keep up on the coaching search

he will interview in atlanta and is flying commercial on cbs's dime, I'm sure. then he will come back to manhattan to pack his bags and say hi to his old pal oscar pearl who is getting fitted for a purple suit at Perfect Stitches.

hth

:thumbs:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 23, 2012, 09:41:48 PM »

Honestly, Frank leaving will be nothing compared to Huggs. Frank leaving is more laughing and crying at the same time.

South Carolina and their 1 NCAA tournament since 2000 and that season they nearly filled their arena to 2/3 capacity. Never been to an Elite 8.

I mean, I don't even...

yeah, I always said I would worry if WVU came open.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: March 23, 2012, 09:41:55 PM »
Whew, I knew we were melting down over nothing...

Dave Lewis ? @davelewislive
Here's an idea: Patience. Too much unfounded speculation. What will happen will happen and believe only CREDIBLE SOURCES.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #856 on: March 23, 2012, 09:42:27 PM »
was easy to survive huggs because of beas/walker.  thats obvious.  i think this is surviveable with some of the talent we have, plus the practice facility and fan support.  i would definitely be disapointed, but i'd be willing to climb on board with the next hire rather quickly if its decent.  Biggest issue would be currie...don't trust that guy.  even though he's been pretty solid up till now.

Rod isn't going to sit out a year to play one. Gip might stay, depending on who we hire.
hint: yes he will

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 23, 2012, 09:42:33 PM »
I don't think I have the energy for a crusade like I did w/ huggs, though. Hopefully someone will step up.

I got this!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 23, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »

I mean, I don't even...

We're getting dumped for a fat chick. 

Honestly, that is disrespectful to fat chicks.

Fat chick from South Carolina, who is poorer, meaner, and a terrible cook

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 23, 2012, 09:43:03 PM »
Why is this happening?  And why does it seem like nobody cares?  This rough ridin' sucks!  Everything was going so well.  eff!  I'm going to cry.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 23, 2012, 09:43:03 PM »

Yes he will. HOME.

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 23, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »
realistically though, how likely is it all our good players leave?  i doubt the practice facility gets canceled at this point.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 23, 2012, 09:43:23 PM »
was easy to survive huggs because of beas/walker.  thats obvious. i think this is surviveable with some of the talent we have, plus the practice facility and fan support.  i would definitely be disapointed, but i'd be willing to climb on board with the next hire rather quickly if its decent.  Biggest issue would be currie...don't trust that guy.  even though he's been pretty solid up till now.

all will be gone

rod will leave
angel will leave
jo will leave
gip wlll leave
practice facility will dry up and currie will divert the funds to football

any player that leaves because of frank is a loser.  A LOSER!

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 23, 2012, 09:43:28 PM »
I don't really care whose fault this is. I care that after 5 seasons of hearing Frank Martin talk about how he's not coaching, but teaching boys to become young men, how in the real world if you mess up you get fired and how tough life is and all of his math teacher, poor Cuban immigrant horseshit... he's going to tuck his tail and run to an inferior program when things get a little tough. Everyone has disagreements with management but if you like the company, you stay.

Frank Martin. Huge pussy. Massive hypocrite.
emaw

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Frank watch 2012:
« Reply #864 on: March 23, 2012, 09:43:59 PM »

Sorry meant Angel
RIP Fatty

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 23, 2012, 09:45:02 PM »
I don't really care whose fault this is. I care that after 5 seasons of hearing Frank Martin talk about how he's not coaching, but teaching boys to become young men, how in the real world if you mess up you get fired and how tough life is and all of his math teacher, poor Cuban immigrant horseshit... he's going to tuck his tail and run to an inferior program when things get a little tough. Everyone has disagreements with management but if you like the company, you stay.

You told me he was staying

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 23, 2012, 09:45:21 PM »
realistically though, how likely is it all our good players leave?  i doubt the practice facility gets canceled at this point.

None of our current players is here for a practice facility.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Frank watch 2012:
« Reply #867 on: March 23, 2012, 09:45:35 PM »

That's what they said about the foundations foundation/meat goat grazing yard.
RIP Fatty

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 23, 2012, 09:47:24 PM »

If he leaves, this is pretty much the line I'm going to take.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 23, 2012, 09:48:08 PM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: March 23, 2012, 09:48:33 PM »

I took this stance earlier this week. I will take it no matter what happens.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 23, 2012, 09:48:42 PM »

Its going to be hard not to got there at least a little bit.

I can't get over, this is South Carolina basketball we're talking about here.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 23, 2012, 09:49:13 PM »

You told me he was staying

Just getting my viewpoint out there preemptively
emaw

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 23, 2012, 09:49:36 PM »
I hope he announces it to the world tomorrow on tv

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 23, 2012, 09:49:41 PM »

I took this stance earlier this week. I will take it no matter what happens.

You have really grown alot over the past week.