Author Topic: You better have some rough ridin' answers, Currie.  (Read 116124 times)

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Re: You better have some rough ridin' answers, Currie.
« Reply #850 on: March 20, 2012, 12:05:41 AM »
PJ, I wasn't talking to you unless you think Jamar should have been cut off from a man he's knows since he was 11 because Mike and Fatima took money from Joel Bell.

Absolutely not.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 20, 2012, 12:10:38 AM »
I feel your pain, EMAW.  I really do.  This is why some NCAA rules just don't make sense.  What good does it do to suspend a kid in his last ever college game because he accepted $200 from a family friend?  What possible reason is there for such a rule?  I just don't understand it.  A similar situation happened to Darnell Jackson several years ago and he was suspended for nine games.  The NCAA makes hundreds of millions of dollars off of these athletes, and then they throw the red flag when a guy accepts a check for $200.  It's complete and utter BS.

Its like the NCAA is ran by a dozen Mitt Romneys

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 20, 2012, 12:25:46 AM »
I think they should bring in this guy.  He seems to know his way around the mumbo jumbo NCAA regulations.  :dunno:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 20, 2012, 02:38:20 AM »
Well, I feel pretty damn validated.  Turns out I was right and :once again, Dax shot his load all over himself.  :cool:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 20, 2012, 06:53:25 AM »
I feel your pain, EMAW.  I really do.  This is why some NCAA rules just don't make sense.  What good does it do to suspend a kid in his last ever college game because he accepted $200 from a family friend?  What possible reason is there for such a rule?  I just don't understand it.  A similar situation happened to Darnell Jackson several years ago and he was suspended for nine games.  The NCAA makes hundreds of millions of dollars off of these athletes, and then they throw the red flag when a guy accepts a check for $200.  It's complete and utter BS.

Malone didn't graduate from ksu dumbass

Offline dirk diggler

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: March 20, 2012, 08:06:29 AM »
I would be willing to bet that if we ever find out who the snitch was it will be a top poster on gpc.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 20, 2012, 08:15:28 AM »
confused about what answers currie needs to have.  the situation seems pretty straight forward to me.

jamar did what he thought was right, currie did what he thought was right, and frank did what he thought was right.  end of story.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 20, 2012, 08:39:00 AM »
honestly, though, apart from samuels and kstate, what kind of a nosy busybody reports something like this?  i can't even come close to imagining the mentality of this person.  who are you?  the stasi?  mind your own rough ridin' business. 

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 20, 2012, 08:50:02 AM »
honestly, though, apart from samuels and kstate, what kind of a nosy busybody reports something like this?  i can't even come close to imagining the mentality of this person.  who are you?  the stasi?  mind your own rough ridin' business.

yeah that's really the most puzzling part about this.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 20, 2012, 09:30:55 AM »

yeah that's really the most puzzling part about this.

There are a LOT of people who love nothing more than to make sure everyone else is playing by the rules (as they believe them to be).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 20, 2012, 09:38:43 AM »
Well, I feel pretty damn validated.  Turns out I was right and :once again, Dax shot his load all over himself.  :cool:

Specifically what were you "Right" about jttuck?

Claiming you were "right" in this situation is like saying water is wet.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 20, 2012, 09:40:29 AM »

Malone didn't graduate from ksu dumbass

And Jamar has no pro prospects

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 20, 2012, 10:31:49 AM »
I missed the last few days (on vacation :gocho: ) but I just wanted to convey my thanks to captaincrap. I definitely appreciate the information and you having the patience to answer the questions asked of you.

Offline bigDcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 20, 2012, 12:15:38 PM »
confused about what answers currie needs to have.  the situation seems pretty straight forward to me.

jamar did what he thought was right, currie did what he thought was right, and frank did what he thought was right.  end of story.

except we've heard all this from local media. The AD hasn't said anything since before the game on Saturday. Also, Frank instructed everyone to direct questions at JC, but at this point JC hasn't answered any of those questions.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 20, 2012, 12:20:56 PM »
All I want to know is who reported this, don't care about anything else.

I'll take a guess: the blonde haired checkout guy at Dara's circa 2005-2007. :dubious:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 20, 2012, 12:28:44 PM »
Trim, I want to see you do a :dnr: dance to John.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 20, 2012, 12:30:45 PM »
Trim, I want to see you do a :dnr: dance to John.

He'd have to say something finally to give me the opportunity.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 20, 2012, 12:31:42 PM »

except we've heard all this from local media. The AD hasn't said anything since before the game on Saturday. Also, Frank instructed everyone to direct questions at JC, but at this point JC hasn't answered any of those questions.
and my response to that is, so what?  nothing changes.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 20, 2012, 12:36:53 PM »
Also, Frank instructed everyone to direct questions at JC, but at this point JC hasn't answered any of those questions.

Frank did a nice job throwing his boss under the buss here. (I love that phrase!)

Way to be a man, Frank!

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: March 20, 2012, 12:39:08 PM »
WE DEMAND THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES WITH REGARD TO THE MATTER OF WHY THEY ARE NOT CHEATING THEIR ASSES OFF!

i mean, that's sort of how i take this thread.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 20, 2012, 12:40:49 PM »
WE DEMAND THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES WITH REGARD TO THE MATTER OF WHY THEY ARE NOT CHEATING THEIR ASSES OFF!

i mean, that's sort of how i take this thread.

ya, that's a great summary to what i've read here.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 20, 2012, 12:48:45 PM »

Frank's hand was forced, he didn't do what he thought was right, he did what saved his job. He wanted to play Jamar.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 20, 2012, 12:53:52 PM »

Frank's hand was forced, he didn't do what he thought was right, he did what saved his job. He wanted to play Jamar.

frank didn't have a choice with who he was going to play, JC took care of that decision for frank.  frank did what he thought was right by sticking by his player and throwing his boss under the bus.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 20, 2012, 01:01:30 PM »
Also, Frank instructed everyone to direct questions at JC, but at this point JC hasn't answered any of those questions.

Frank did a nice job throwing his boss under the buss here. (I love that phrase!)

Way to be a man, Frank!

:dubious:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."