Author Topic: You better have some rough ridin' answers, Currie.  (Read 116207 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: You better have some rough ridin' answers, Currie.
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2012, 03:04:05 PM »
here's the deal...who cares if jam plays today and we have to give up the w a month down the road? not me. not anybody. let him play and deal w/ potential consequences down the road. i mean wtf? w.t.f.?

WGAF if jam plays, he would have gotten dominated.  Quit trying to make a big deal out of nothing.  He scored 1 god damn point against So. Miss.  and I love Jamar btw, but he wouldn't have made any difference in this game whatsoever.

you are an absolute rough ridin' idiot.

im not the one stating that jamar would have made a difference in this game.  he has had 3 good games in his entire rough ridin' career.

1)name the three
2)the guy averages 27 minutes a game and he is our leading rebounder. how the eff do not think that losing him makes a difference?

Offline LHarKSUCat

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »
fanning, you don't have a scoop.
I have a hell of a lot more than you do, dumbass.

no you don't, fanning.
:toilet: I expect apologies when they go public, dumbasses.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2012, 03:10:08 PM »
here's the deal...who cares if jam plays today and we have to give up the w a month down the road? not me. not anybody. let him play and deal w/ potential consequences down the road. i mean wtf? w.t.f.?

WGAF if jam plays, he would have gotten dominated.  Quit trying to make a big deal out of nothing.  He scored 1 god damn point against So. Miss.  and I love Jamar btw, but he wouldn't have made any difference in this game whatsoever.

im not the one stating that jamar would have made a difference in this game.  he has had 3 good games in his entire rough ridin' career.

Just shut the eff up, dumbass. You sound ridiculously stupid right now. I'd like the read what everyone that's not Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) is saying about this situation without your stupid rough ridin' posts getting in the way.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »

1)  you are already going public, you dumbfuck.
2)  everyone has already heard everything you've heard.
3)  consider the source.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2012, 03:11:50 PM »

Just shut the eff up, dumbass. You sound ridiculously stupid right now. I'd like the read what everyone that's not Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) is saying about this situation without your stupid rough ridin' posts getting in the way.

:flush:

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2012, 03:12:12 PM »
The point isn't whether or not Jam would have made the difference. The point is that he was part of the game plan and Frank had the rug pulled out from under him with less than 12 hours to adjust.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2012, 03:15:08 PM »
it's these guys.

http://www.kstatesports.com/compliance/

http://www.wibw.com/sports/headlines/68664977.html

Currie brought in Jamie Vaughn to head up the Compliance Office in 2009 and there has been a suffocating culture of over-compliance in all of the athletic programs since.

I really, really, want to know how all of this crap went down.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »

1)  you are already going public, you dumbfuck.
2)  everyone has already heard everything you've heard.
3)  consider the source.
Jesus Christ have a beer. It was a border line benefit. We wouldn't of won with him, dumbfuck.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »
Yeah, losing our second leading scorer, leading rebounder 5th year senior post player literally moments before the biggest game of most of our teams lives for a completely unexplained reason I'm sure had no impact on anything whatsoever, thanks incredibly smart person.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
Yeah, losing our second leading scorer, leading rebounder 5th year senior post player literally moments before the biggest game of most of our teams lives for a completely unexplained reason I'm sure had no impact on anything whatsoever, thanks incredibly smart person.
It's like you didn't watch his last two games, smart person.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2012, 03:19:11 PM »
We wouldn't of won with him, dumbfuck.

of course we would have.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2012, 03:20:46 PM »

It's like you're not smart, dumb person.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
We wouldn't of won with him, dumbfuck.

of course we would have.

Not that that point even matters.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2012, 03:22:10 PM »
Sorry for the name calling guys. This is just really aggravating.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »

fanning, i like you but you and anybody living that takes this line is going to fall into "dumbest people in the world" category for me. the rough ridin' guy averages damn near thirty minutes a game. he is our second leading scorer. he is our leading rebounder. just how the eff can you say that it didn't potential hurt us and our ability to win today is beyond me as a rational thinking human.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:24:47 PM by rick daris »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2012, 03:23:39 PM »

It's like you're not smart, dumb person.
denied. try again.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »

fanning, i like you but you and anybody living that takes this line is going to fall into "dumbest people in the world" category for me. the rough ridin' guy averages damn near thirty minutes a game. he is our second leading scorer. he is our leading rebounder. just how the eff can you say that it didn't potential hurt us and our ability to win today?

daris, you are probably the best poster on this board, but there is no way we win this game with jamar.  it would have been closer, but we still lose, so who cares.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2012, 03:28:30 PM »
Daris, I appreciate you being real about it. I love Samuels, I really really do. But I think the anger should be pointed at him. Even JO's mom said it wouldn't surprise her. It's ok to believe he mumped up. With that said, he would have made an impact, but they were clearly the better team.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2012, 03:30:13 PM »

fanning, i like you but you and anybody living that takes this line is going to fall into "dumbest people in the world" category for me. the rough ridin' guy averages damn near thirty minutes a game. he is our second leading scorer. he is our leading rebounder. just how the eff can you say that it didn't potential hurt us and our ability to win today?

daris, you are probably the best poster on this board, but there is no way we win this game with jamar.  it would have been closer, but we still lose, so who cares.

how the eff do you know? both mu and duke lost yesterday. did you correctly predict those games? seriously, did you? eff no you didn't. you play that game ten times with jamar and we win three times. you play it without jamar and we win once. losing him was a huge, huge blow.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2012, 03:38:25 PM »
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/2012/story/_/id/7701275/2012-ncaa-tournament-kansas-state-wildcats-hold-jamar-samuels-eligibility-concern

Frank makes it sound like he was involved with the decision to hold Jamar out....

Well those quotes from Frank should take care of the "eff John Currie" talking point. 

But it probably won't.  :facepalm:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
You better have some rough ridin' answers, Currie.
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2012, 03:38:55 PM »

how the eff do you know? both mu and duke lost yesterday. did you correctly predict those games? seriously, did you? eff no you didn't. you play that game ten times with jamar and we win three times. you play it without jamar and we win once. losing him was a huge, huge blow.

Especially with JO on the bench with fouls and Gip ineffective, and Gruds hurt.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2012, 03:40:06 PM »
Daris, I appreciate you being real about it. I love Samuels, I really really do. But I think the anger should be pointed at him. Even JO's mom said it wouldn't surprise her. It's ok to believe he mumped up. With that said, he would have made an impact, but they were clearly the better team.

my current anger is pointed at you and other people saying that him not playing was a non factor in the outcome. i could care less right now about jamar or currie or frank or whatever, but you are a complete dumbass for saying that syracuse would've won regardless.

who the eff cares who the better team is/was? who is/was better...mu or norfolk? would norfalk have won if o'quinn would've been ruled ineligible right before the game? eff man. don't be such a rough ridin' idiot. it might have made a difference. how the eff can you disagree w/ that.

Offline youchooseausername

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2012, 03:45:07 PM »
Frank was quoted after game saying he believed that Jam did nothing wrong, and that all other questions should be directed to the AD....was tweeted by sporting news.

Martin's quote is:

"In my opinion, he's done nothing wrong," said Martin, who also declined to provide details on the nature of the issue. "You always have to err on the side of caution and not do something and look back on it and then regret your decision.''

I believe the "he" in this quote is referring to Currie, not Jamar.
"The sad thing about the whole thing is it's my fault.  Instead of creating toughness and developing a team, I coached not to lose all year.  It's sad to be honest."

- oscar Weber

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2012, 03:51:21 PM »
Frank was quoted after game saying he believed that Jam did nothing wrong, and that all other questions should be directed to the AD....was tweeted by sporting news.

Martin's quote is:

"In my opinion, he's done nothing wrong," said Martin, who also declined to provide details on the nature of the issue. "You always have to err on the side of caution and not do something and look back on it and then regret your decision.''

I believe the "he" in this quote is referring to Currie, not Jamar.

why? not that i disagree.