Author Topic: KSU Cat Michael Beasley to Lakers? (nope phoenix) (oh wait yep, lakers!!!)  (Read 110853 times)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Cat Michael Beasley to Lakers? (nope phoenix) (oh wait yep, lakers!!!)
« Reply #1075 on: February 19, 2021, 10:12:22 PM »
If beasley has million number of fans i am one of them . if beasley has ten fans i am one of them. if beasley have only one fan and that is me . if beasley has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the beasley, i am against the world. i love #beasley till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of Beasley . Hit Like If you Think beasley Best player & Smart In the world

ya this is copypasta but also 100% how i feel

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 10:36:45 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: February 20, 2021, 12:18:31 AM »
https://youtu.be/0nFr-nfu-ZU

What a night.

It's like the video with Barry but during the game, it was all high and low post moves. It's fantastic that it was Semi and Marcus Smart getting cooked. Frank probably called Mike after and thanked him.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 20, 2021, 12:44:05 PM »
https://youtu.be/0nFr-nfu-ZU

What a night.

It's like the video with Barry but during the game, it was all high and low post moves. It's fantastic that it was Semi and Marcus Smart getting cooked. Frank probably called Mike after and thanked him.

It sucks he didn’t play in a different era. He can still abuse anyone 1v1
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.