Author Topic: KState Pro Day  (Read 23147 times)

Offline BigShotAttorneyCat

• CEO, goEMAW.com
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: KState Pro Day
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 03:34:36 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 03:39:04 PM »
Chris Harper ran a low 4.3

proof?

the fact that bsac is reporting it is probably proof enough. i've known him for five years now and he has never once told me something that he was not 100% sure of. also, bsac- let me know if you're in mhk over the weekend and want to syracusepak.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:40:43 PM by rick daris »

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 03:41:52 PM »
Chris Harper would have been a great running back for Ron Prince with that low 4.3 speed..

Freeman, Harper,
Goodness
EMAW

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 03:42:52 PM »

proof?

the fact that bsac is reporting it is probably proof enough. i've known him for five years now and he has never once told me something that he was not 100% sure of. also, bsac- let me know if you're in mhk over the weekend and want to syracusepak.

sold.  may i now be permitted to join the "why is chris not getting the ball more" club?

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 03:52:35 PM »

proof?

sold.  may i now be permitted to join the "why is chris not getting the ball more" club?
Well, because we have a semi-truck for a quarterback.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 04:08:27 PM »
With a Ferrari in the garage. #teamsams

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 04:18:53 PM »
With a Ferrari in the garage. #teamsams
oh WOW! I really enjoyed this gooch.  :love:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2012, 04:58:04 PM »
Yeah, Gooch is really tearing it up lately.  Probs just trying to impress Ms. Goochsoccer.  Anyhoos, If Harper ran a low 4.3, he must have thinned out a bit.  From what I understand, everything that happens under Snyds happen for a reason.  :excited:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
KState Pro Day
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 08:32:31 PM »
Thx BSAC.

Manhatter, BSAC is 100% solid.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 11:15:16 PM »
My rough ridin' ass Harper ran a 4.3 . And whoever stated that Burton from MHS ran a 4.41 only further backs this bullshit up. I'm not saying that a clock measurement in the indoor didn't say 4.3. I'm saying the clock is obviously slow.

I'm the biggest sunshine pumper there is for KSU, but even I can see that something's wrong with those times.
elitist since 1994

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 11:28:42 PM »
My rough ridin' ass Harper ran a 4.3 . And whoever stated that Burton from MHS ran a 4.41 only further backs this bullshit up. I'm not saying that a clock measurement in the indoor didn't say 4.3. I'm saying the clock is obviously slow.

I'm the biggest sunshine pumper there is for KSU, but even I can see that something's wrong with those times.

the harper time was from the kstate pro day this week. that's what he was timed at. agree about a slow clock or whatever, but that's what he was timed at.

the burton stuff can go eff itself up it's ass because i've never heard it and your quote of "whoever stated that..." doesn't exactly help.

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 11:33:32 PM »

the harper time was from the kstate pro day this week. that's what he was timed at. agree about a slow clock or whatever, but that's what he was timed at.

the burton stuff can go eff itself up it's ass because i've never heard it and your quote of "whoever stated that..." doesn't exactly help.

EMAWmeister gave a cute story about her roomate being a trainer for the team and witnessed Burton's time from the Pro Day. It's in the Burton thread that was updated today. Why Burton was allowed to run during a NFL Pro Day tryout I have no idea. Only further blows this entire Pro Day up even more. Fake Burton stories, Harper running 35's, while everyone else runs 40s. It's all a bunch of crap.
elitist since 1994

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 11:48:05 PM »
1) KSU's pro day was yesterday.

2) I do recall Snyder having the players tested shortly before spring drills to measure progress.  In fact, I think he mentioned something about it either last year or the previous spring at his presser prior start of spring practice.

3) For pro days, scouts literally measure the 40 yards with a tape.  There are the "38 yards" stories of yesterlore that force them to be precise.

4) you can see the electronic timing devices on the pro day videos.  hand timers can be off...electronic timers are death, taxes, and who wins the big 12 basketball title.

But I do agree...these times seem a little quick. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 11:55:41 PM »

EMAWmeister gave a cute story about her roomate being a trainer for the team and witnessed Burton's time from the Pro Day. It's in the Burton thread that was updated today. Why Burton was allowed to run during a NFL Pro Day tryout I have no idea. Only further blows this entire Pro Day up even more. Fake Burton stories, Harper running 35's, while everyone else runs 40s. It's all a bunch of crap.

thanks. no clue about the burton stuff.  i'm pretty much 100% that the harper stuff happened. legit or not (seems not) i won't comment on, but his time was apparently the fastest that day.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2012, 12:03:45 AM »
Not that anybody should be doubting BSAC anyway, but: http://twitter.com/#!/THEChrisHarper/status/179714377845448705

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2012, 12:09:19 AM »
how happy would it make you as a person to go see chris go make a bajillion dollars in the nfl? me? happy. so happy. kill a person happy, you ask? no. i prob would not do that.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2012, 02:00:54 AM »
how happy would it make you as a person to go see chris go make a bajillion dollars in the nfl? me? happy. so happy. kill a person happy, you ask? no. i prob would not do that.

Would Will be amazing. Maybe we need a 'chip kelly you disgust me' video

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »
For PoetWarrior:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2012, 06:44:27 PM »

He wasn't running at the pro day you ass clown.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2012, 09:22:15 PM »
heard bryce had a hell of a workout.

But thats not surprising.
EMAW

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2012, 09:24:44 PM »
heard bryce had a hell of a workout.

But thats not surprising.

not what i heard.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2012, 09:32:09 PM »
For PoetWarrior:

Thank you, PowercatPat.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 09:53:37 PM »
How many people in here have ran a 40 timed with an electronic pad and laser finish line?