Author Topic: Swolecats, Fitcats, Thincats, Cardiocats, even Yogacats  (Read 328365 times)

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
Re: Swolecats, Fitcats, Thincats, Cardiocats, even Yogacats
« Reply #2975 on: March 21, 2017, 09:06:37 AM »
started a weight loss program this week.  normally its like ~$30 a month but we get it through work for free.  the whole program is based on when and how you eat and not what you eat.  idk why i didnt found this thing, all the concepts are so easy it makes sense.  its also backed by more than just counting carbs and actual science so i'm actually going to see it through.

That lady's voice drives me crazy.  So whiny.

The Big Train

« Reply #2976 on: March 21, 2017, 09:08:16 AM »
started a weight loss program this week.  normally its like ~$30 a month but we get it through work for free.  the whole program is based on when and how you eat and not what you eat.  idk why i didnt found this thing, all the concepts are so easy it makes sense.  its also backed by more than just counting carbs and actual science so i'm actually going to see it through.

That lady's voice drives me crazy.  So whiny.

Yeah you never really get used to it for sure

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: March 21, 2017, 12:50:34 PM »
how'd it going tbt?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

The Big Train

« Reply #2978 on: March 21, 2017, 10:13:55 PM »
how'd it going tbt?

I'm down about 12lbs since I started this thing and a little over 20lbs overall since around Aug/Sept.  :Woot:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: March 22, 2017, 07:03:32 PM »
Hey dumbasses. The only thing that matters as far as weight loss is calories. Stop being dumbasses and excercise a bit and eat less calories than your daily maintenance number. I don't give a eff if you eat Taco Bell for every meal. As long as it is less calories than your maintenance number you will lose weight. Quit being dumb fatasses.

This is absolutely false by the way.  But you just do what you do and enjoy buddy.

No it isn't, I mean if you are eating at a calorie deficit and not losing weight you should go to the Dr because you are probably dying. Weight loss is 100% about calories. Any other crap you read or try is a scam.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:07:24 PM by Stupid Fitz »

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: March 22, 2017, 07:09:30 PM »
I mean, besides that diet where you can eat whatever you want as long as it's between 3:24 and 7:26. That one will melt away your fatties.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #2981 on: April 17, 2017, 02:57:50 PM »
Took Easter off and binged on candy, but for the most part being doing pretty well.  Down 20 pounds this year.  How is everyone else doing?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: April 17, 2017, 03:16:36 PM »
On track to keep pace with my goal of gaining 5 pounds a year forever.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: April 17, 2017, 07:30:11 PM »
Wetwillie my gains were not sustainable.  :(  I plateaued.  Then I tried a workout I used to make my bitch and it sucked.  It's like I put on all these pounds of beautiful worthless muscle.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: April 17, 2017, 09:58:44 PM »
Hey dumbasses. The only thing that matters as far as weight loss is calories. Stop being dumbasses and excercise a bit and eat less calories than your daily maintenance number. I don't give a eff if you eat Taco Bell for every meal. As long as it is less calories than your maintenance number you will lose weight. Quit being dumb fatasses.

This is absolutely false by the way.  But you just do what you do and enjoy buddy.

No it isn't, I mean if you are eating at a calorie deficit and not losing weight you should go to the Dr because you are probably dying. Weight loss is 100% about calories. Any other crap you read or try is a scam.

So how do you figure out your maintenance number when you eat crap food or have a shitty lifestyle that jacks with your metabolism? 
Intelligent people know that calories in and calories out is the basic equation needed for weight loss; but there is a lot more that goes into our system that alters the equation.  Sometimes it's nice to talk about the science behind that and not have a meat head come in blaring basics like we don't already know it.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2985 on: May 07, 2017, 08:44:30 PM »
I am now a morning person that gets up and goes to the gym at 5AM before work AMA

I used jet lag to transition into this new schedule with relative ease, also it helps that the sun comes up at like 430am.

this new procedure is more efficient in a lot of ways (when compared to going to the gym at lunch or after work)

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: May 07, 2017, 08:56:46 PM »
I am now a morning person that gets up and goes to the gym at 5AM before work AMA

I used jet lag to transition into this new schedule with relative ease, also it helps that the sun comes up at like 430am.

this new procedure is more efficient in a lot of ways (when compared to going to the gym at lunch or after work)

I literally started doing this on tuesday

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: May 07, 2017, 08:58:27 PM »
It's great but you are tired as eff after work

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: May 07, 2017, 09:48:26 PM »
this is a universal habit of successful high performing people I think according to my research.

im good till about 730pm and then I take a soak in my 43C ofuro and knock out.

AMA

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: May 07, 2017, 10:46:59 PM »
This same routine is starting for me one week from tomorrow.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: May 07, 2017, 11:04:18 PM »
ama

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: May 16, 2017, 05:36:29 AM »
I pull something just about every day under this protocol. I need to warm up or something but I don't because warming up is lame and boring

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: May 16, 2017, 10:02:05 AM »
The YMCA keeps listing "Intro to Snatches" on the whiteboard list of classes.  :fatty:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: May 16, 2017, 12:13:38 PM »

very jealous. getting done with work and already having worked out feels so good.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: May 16, 2017, 12:41:21 PM »
Ok I am not very good at morning workouts.  Am expert at delaying them until later that day.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: May 16, 2017, 12:48:48 PM »

very jealous. getting done with work and already having worked out feels so good.

This is why I do it.  I can go drink or golf after work knowing that I've already worked out that day.  It's the tops.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: May 16, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »

So Jelly of you. I just can't do it. I am usually out the door by 7 so I still get up early, I just don't have the energy to work out in the morning. Plus, that would mess up my poop schedule.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: May 16, 2017, 02:10:59 PM »
In high school, we all pooped before games.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: May 16, 2017, 03:38:15 PM »
I've recently begun exercising again and have lost more than 5 lbs. I hope to return to my lean and mean days of being sub 200, but there is still a ways to go. Thank you for your support go cats.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: May 16, 2017, 03:41:36 PM »
Also my main way I'm attempting to lose these love handles is a strict regiment of eggs for b-fast, salad bar for lunch, and no drinking calories except the occasional brewski #guystuff go cats. The salads have made my fiber in take go through the roof HELLO