Author Topic: Swolecats, Fitcats, Thincats, Cardiocats, even Yogacats  (Read 328400 times)

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Swolieville
« Reply #1150 on: April 15, 2014, 12:11:19 AM »
We need a gE swolie sesh
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 15, 2014, 12:39:22 PM »
We need a gE swolie sesh

probably should

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 15, 2014, 12:54:52 PM »
25 minute bike sesh at the gym this morning. Finished with dumbbell bench press, incline, decline, butterflies, and a 200 situp ab ball routine.

Eats: Four eggs and two deer jerky sticks so far today. I work till 8 tonight, so i'll probably leave for lunch at 3pm and have a chicken breast salad and finish off dinner tonight with 2 chicken breast and mixed veggies.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 15, 2014, 01:16:06 PM »
25 minute bike sesh at the gym this morning. Finished with dumbbell bench press, incline, decline, butterflies, and a 200 situp ab ball routine.

Eats: Four eggs and two deer jerky sticks so far today. I work till 8 tonight, so i'll probably leave for lunch at 3pm and have a chicken breast salad and finish off dinner tonight with 2 chicken breast and mixed veggies.

You will be swolie A-F
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 15, 2014, 01:22:51 PM »

You will be swolie A-F

Cardiocat A-F

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: April 15, 2014, 02:09:59 PM »
wacky's abs are so ripped, he types with them. which makes all his misspellings totally understandable.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: April 15, 2014, 02:36:30 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: April 15, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »

I call middle.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: April 15, 2014, 03:01:24 PM »
 :eek:

The Big Train

« Reply #1159 on: April 15, 2014, 03:06:26 PM »
 :dubious:

Brings back memories of doing "buddy push-ups" when I was playing ball. 4 people made a square and did push-ups, also 4 in a line doing them. eff that

The Big Train

« Reply #1160 on: April 15, 2014, 03:10:31 PM »
Good exercise, but not when you have to support everyone else cuz they aren't as swole as you.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 15, 2014, 03:40:07 PM »
Hey guys, I just pumped the crap out of some iron. By "just now," I mean yesterday. It was awesome. I was all sweaty and my arms were all bowed out and chest tensed out from pushing so much damn weight around. I could almost feel the test oozing out of my body. It was glorious.

Then I went home and ate a Mint Chocolate Chip Klondike Bar.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: April 15, 2014, 03:43:07 PM »
Don't you love it when you pump the crap out of some weight so hard that upon completion of a set you almost fall over from being so spent? I know I do, that's when I take a breather, head over to the water fountains, and if someone is already drinking from one of them, I just walk right up to the beside it that people usually don't use so as to give people space and drink from that damn water fountain anyway.

I'm here to lift damn weights not wait around for water.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: April 15, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »
Great feeling = when you're pumping out a few sets and a group of two or three bros hovers around because they want to use the equipment. Do you hurry up and finish you sets? Hell no. You pump out a couple more so they can get a better look at what it looks like to see a real stud/ boss repping out like they never could dream of. That's what you do.

Then you get done, re-rack your plates (cuz that's all you use), towel off the bench for them and MOVE ON!

The Big Train

« Reply #1164 on: April 15, 2014, 03:49:01 PM »
It is a pretty great feeling when you yell out a belly scream on the last 10 reps of a 30 rep set at 225lbs and everyone is just watching you, almost feels like the combine but better because your not wear that ugly ass crap they make you wear during your bench combine workout.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: April 15, 2014, 03:53:00 PM »
@mikec2w

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: April 15, 2014, 03:53:37 PM »
Good posts nicname. I like to measure all my weight in "plates" even though I rarely use more than a couple and besides bench deadlift and squat do mostly bodyweight plyo stuf.

"How much weight you doin benja?"

" I guess like 1 and 2/5ths plates. Load that crap up buddy."

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: April 15, 2014, 03:57:22 PM »
Saw a dude repping out with like 200 on the bar yesterday. He had a spotter, but spotter wasn't paying attention. Dude started to struggle, the bar dipped sideways and all the weights on one side slid off and the other end crashed to the floor. 

Was very  :lol:, but I didn't. I just  :D

He didn't put the collars on.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: April 15, 2014, 04:00:22 PM »
I often like to do lifts without looking in the mirror, even when one is available. It's my way of saying, "I'm here to go full animal, not check myself out in the mirror like some punkass. Plus, I know my form is phenomenal."

The Big Train

« Reply #1169 on: April 15, 2014, 04:05:26 PM »
I often like to do lifts without looking in the mirror, even when one is available. It's my way of saying, "I'm here to go full animal, not check myself out in the mirror like some punkass. Plus, I know my form is phenomenal."

It also gets the ladies attention because they know your not "gym guy" you're "super swole cool guy"

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: April 15, 2014, 04:07:11 PM »

eff mirrors. develop proprioception.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: April 15, 2014, 04:08:30 PM »

crazy great post here.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: April 15, 2014, 04:10:07 PM »

crazy great post here.

real recognizes real.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: April 15, 2014, 04:36:34 PM »
What is it with old naked people just standing around in every locker room in america. Do they feel like they've just earned that right?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 04:44:34 PM by Benja »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: April 15, 2014, 04:38:17 PM »
What is it with old naked people just standing around in every locker room in america. Do they fee like they've just earned that right?
Yes and they're whitey tighties go all the way to their belly buttons. #adorable #gross