Author Topic: Fake Patty's Day  (Read 70280 times)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: Fake Patty's Day
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2012, 02:06:31 PM »
FedUp = squawk

yep. sounds like a ku fan who wants to ruin the branding and renown for which the students of ksu have so diligently worked.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2012, 02:06:46 PM »
FedUp, did you get the crap kicked out of you on top of the trash in your yard or did the trash get put there after your ungodly beating?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2012, 02:07:25 PM »
FedUp, did you get the crap kicked out of you on top of the trash in your yard or did the trash get put there after your ungodly beating?

pretty clear that FedUp is a ku fan.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2012, 02:09:53 PM »

pretty clear that FedUp is a ku fan.

Doesn't mean she didn't get the crap kicked out of her on top of the trash in her turncoat Manhattan yard or have trash get put there after her ungodly beating in her turncoat Manhattan yard.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Komo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »
I will not be tripping acid tomorrow. Why would you PM me this fanning?
My name is KOMO

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2012, 02:13:51 PM »
Funny, just had to sign this to chime-in here:

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."

The funny thing about this is all of the glaring inaccuracies about this issue that have been posted here.  But I don't expect any of you to know anything since none of you are actually a decision-maker or member of any of the organizations and entities you are criticizing.

The wisdom of the room here would seem to be summarized as "hey, why can't everyone just leave us poor, trampled revelers alone and let FPD be whatever happens naturally.  Boo Hoo."

Could we perhaps grow up a bit and recognize that stakeholders in this community have as much right to peaceful enjoyment of our homes, businesses, and public places as you do?  I don't think that it is too much to ask not to have our homes broken into, passed out people on our porches vomiting, 20 gallons of litter on our lawns, and vicious assaults in our driveways.  I have seen all of this on my property.  No one has the right to do that for any reason, period.

If you put-out entitled brats think we "townies" are too big a problem for you to handle and don't like the outcry, then you people can get out of town with the rest of the idiots who come here from abroad to commit mayhem and go create your own community to destroy.  In the meantime, I will advocate as much attention and force as necessary to ensure that actual stakeholders help us live up to being one of America's best midwestern communities.  It's too bad your pride doesn't extend much beyond ignorance, vulgarity, drunkenness, and disrespect of anyone else who disagrees with you.

Flame away.  I won't be reading or replying.  Make yourselves feel good telling me how it is.

What a little bitch... quit whining, you live in a college town and for that matter you live next to a bar district. GMAFB. Kids will be kids. The manhattan tucks that have this holier-than-thou attitude about anything associated with the "young, wild and free" lifestyle. Let me guess, you walked up hill, in the snow, barefoot, both ways to school and you were god damn thankful for it. :jerk:

Meanwhile on saturday while you cower in a dark corner of your house, I will be   :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: and  :bigtoke:  :bong: :bigtoke: and then probably  :barf: ... deal with it.
untuck manhattan

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2012, 02:15:14 PM »

I vote yes.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2012, 02:15:47 PM »
their memory goes with age and they forget that they were young too at one point in their lives.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2012, 02:18:54 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2012, 02:19:24 PM »
 "Oh, hey, look a 4 bedroom/3 bath for $72,000.  What a great deal.  I'll fix it up then try and get the entire campus to change because I am too cheap to live in a neighborhood that isn't next to the biggest bar district in the state."

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2012, 02:20:41 PM »
 :lol:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2012, 02:22:31 PM »
"Oh, hey, look a 4 bedroom/3 bath for $72,000.  What a great deal.  I'll fix it up then try and get the entire campus to change because I am too cheap to live in a neighborhood that isn't next to the biggest bar district in the state."

Moro?  more like SHUT UP YOU DAMN KIDS!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2012, 02:26:09 PM »
Fed Up is clearly an ABA sock trying to shift the focus away from the scam they're running on the Fake Pak'rs.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2012, 02:26:45 PM »
Fed Up is clearly an ABA sock trying to shift the focus away from the scam they're running on the Fake Pak'rs.

Well, yeah.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2012, 02:28:43 PM »

Well, yeah.

I suggest that everyone get super pak'd at home and skip the bars/tollboths and simply go around pissing and shitting on townie houses' lawns.  Win-win.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2012, 02:32:00 PM »
we at goEMAW would like to make it clear that we do not advocate beating the crap out of old people on top of garbage that has been dumped in their yard.  using common sense is what we do advocate. 

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2012, 02:33:26 PM »
I suggest that everyone get super pak'd at home and skip the bars/tollboths and simply go around pissing and shitting on townie houses' lawns.  Win-win.

Yes. And if someone can make sex on FedUp's property, it would be nice to see him make up some bullshit about the rape he witnessed.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »
The wisdom of the room here would seem to be summarized as "hey, why can't everyone just leave us poor, trampled revelers alone and let FPD be whatever happens naturally."

:dunno:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2012, 02:37:57 PM »
we at goEMAW would like to make it clear that we do not advocate beating the crap out of old people on top of garbage that has been dumped in their yard.  using common sense is what we do advocate. 

You're only speaking for the LLC right?  Not the members as whole?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2012, 02:41:49 PM »
The wisdom of the room here would seem to be summarized as "hey, why can't everyone just leave us poor, trampled revelers alone and let FPD be whatever happens naturally."

:dunno:

I know rite?  It's like he gets it, but refuses to get it.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2012, 02:42:47 PM »
It's like he gets it, but refuses to get it.

good way of putting it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2012, 02:46:51 PM »
You guise, I'm afraid I'm going to run into filly tomorrow. What do I do if this akward exchange occurs?  :ohno:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »
You guise, I'm afraid I'm going to run into filly tomorrow. What do I do if this akward exchange occurs?  :ohno:

And if someone can make sex on FedUp's property, it would be nice to see him make up some bullshit about the rape he witnessed.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2012, 02:47:48 PM »
oh my. I dont even....Im going to pee in as many yards as i can now.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »

give her this face :sdeek: