Author Topic: Free vid  (Read 8432 times)

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Free vid
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2010, 01:06:14 PM »
dobbie, how long will it take for ksufans to surpass gpc?  
Their suckadge is epic, soooo hopefully once we get on the new server (which by the way is NOT owned by a KU fan) we will be doing video and what not  sir.

Thanks.  Good luck to the site.

Thank you sir, you are welcome any time...

go unban me dobbie!
poster intimidation does not work against me, take your exclamation marks elsewhere bwahahahaha...
Maybe you folks aren't so bad...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »
dobbie, how long will it take for ksufans to surpass gpc?  
Their suckadge is epic, soooo hopefully once we get on the new server (which by the way is NOT owned by a KU fan) we will be doing video and what not  sir.

Thanks.  Good luck to the site.

Thank you sir, you are welcome any time...

go unban me dobbie!
poster intimidation does not work against me, take your exclamation marks elsewhere bwahahahaha...

You realize I'm pretty much the only poster that has never poster intimidated you, right? 

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2010, 01:09:32 PM »
Hmmm, I don't know if that is true or not. I think you have tried, and no one poster intimidates me. I fear no mofo on this board or elsewhere, the only one I truly hate is OK_cat he is a fucko seriously I hate that guy

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2010, 01:14:15 PM »
I did just get poster intimidated actually, I would like it known that I actually have no beef with gpc lol, though I think Kellis is kinda of a cocky dude. He was the only guy to not talk to me during my first interviews lol, everyone else was helpful

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2010, 01:17:07 PM »
I did just get poster intimidated actually, I would like it known that I actually have no beef with gpc lol, though I think Kellis is kinda of a cocky dude. He was the only guy to not talk to me during my first interviews lol, everyone else was helpful

When will your next interviews be up?

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2010, 01:20:24 PM »
Working that out as we speak, waiting on TP to get all our credentials... don't talk smack on TP to me I respect the dude and he gave me a shot that a lot of people wouldn't have... I actually think it sucks that some of you couldn't keep this thing cool, cause I enjoy a lot of your posts actually

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2010, 01:32:30 PM »
i never poster intimidate dobbs but i think he just hates me because i'm so beautiful.  its ok.  i am.

and LOL @ the dobbster for blaming us for "not keeping this thing cool", as if we did anything to anyone   :lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2010, 01:34:34 PM »
i never poster intimidate dobbs but i think he just hates me because i'm so beautiful.  its ok.  i am.

and LOL @ the dobbster for blaming us for "not keeping this thing cool", as if we did anything to anyone   :lol:

Man the innocent card is such crap... I saw all the emails and crap man, I don't see this site as being innocent at all, but I don't hate I still post here. And I doubt TP really gives a crap how beautiful you are my friend lol. I could ask him for you, and SD if you want to be unbanned you have to talk to him sir!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010, 01:36:34 PM »
hey, dobbie, go eat a bag of dicks Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 01:37:16 PM »
I stood next to D Scott Fritchen in line and had the pleasure of watching him order a plate of loaded nachos.

His trench coat looks amazing in person.  Couldn't get a good smell off of him, mostly due to the overpowering aroma of the loaded nachos.

Assuming he thoroughly documented this on twitter as well.  Just a heads up, goemawers.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 01:39:05 PM »
hey, dobbie, go eat a bag of dicks Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).
:facepalm:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 01:41:18 PM »
i never poster intimidate dobbs but i think he just hates me because i'm so beautiful.  its ok.  i am.

and LOL @ the dobbster for blaming us for "not keeping this thing cool", as if we did anything to anyone   :lol:

Man the innocent card is such crap... I saw all the emails and crap man, I don't see this site as being innocent at all, but I don't hate I still post here. And I doubt TP really gives a crap how beautiful you are my friend lol. I could ask him for you, and SD if you want to be unbanned you have to talk to him sir!

TP should care about how beautiful i am; i'm pretty, damn it.  

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2010, 01:46:10 PM »
I stood next to D Scott Fritchen in line and had the pleasure of watching him order a plate of loaded nachos.

His trench coat looks amazing in person.  Couldn't get a good smell off of him, mostly due to the overpowering aroma of the loaded nachos.

Assuming he thoroughly documented this on twitter as well.  Just a heads up, goemawers.

So, I ordered nachos the other day and wabash909 was standing next to me. I didn't even know it. Next time, I hope he introduces himself.
3 minutes ago via web

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2010, 01:52:06 PM »
Absolutely  :love: that dobs has made himself a bigshot (whether it be in his own eyes or in reality) and comes over to strut his stuff.    :thumbsup:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2010, 02:00:07 PM »
Absolutely  :love: that dobs has made himself a bigshot (whether it be in his own eyes or in reality) and comes over to strut his stuff.    :thumbsup:

I thoroughly enjoy it.  Good for him I say!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2010, 02:02:19 PM »

best and quickest rags to riches story in the history of bbsing??
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »

Won't go there just yet, but when I get my media credentials I am going to have a huge head!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2010, 02:08:22 PM »

Won't go there just yet, but when I get my media credentials I am going to have a huge head!

Looks like you're gonna need a bigger helmet

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »

Looks like you're gonna need a bigger helmet

:snort:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2010, 02:13:47 PM »
So, I ordered nachos the other day and wabash909 was standing next to me. I didn't even know it. Next time, I hope he introduces himself.
3 minutes ago via web

OMG!  Who knew D_Scott was a goemawer.

:lol:

http://twitter.com/dscottfritchen

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 02:17:02 PM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2010, 02:16:02 PM »
anyone who says they don't care how beautiful pissclams is, is lying.  to themselves, or to the world.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2010, 02:17:16 PM »
3 minutes ago via web

OMG!  Who knew D_Scott was an goemawer.

He's a friend of goEMAW.  All those d00ds are

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2010, 02:17:50 PM »
anyone who says they don't care how beautiful pissclams is, is lying.  to themselves, or to the world.
Never met the guy is he really that pretty? I mean come on he isn't a Corey Haim right? Anyway OK_Cat the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) stuff is about as funny now as it was 2 years ago, get some new material your starting to sound like Pauly Shore

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2010, 02:23:25 PM »
Never met the guy is he really that pretty? I mean come on he isn't a Corey Haim right? Anyway OK_Cat the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) stuff is about as funny now as it was 2 years ago, get some new material your starting to sound like Pauly Shore

he's an extremely attractive man.

don't worry though, i'll be every bit as jealous of you for having press creds as i am of clams for his beauty.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2010, 04:30:12 PM »
3 minutes ago via web

OMG!  Who knew D_Scott was an goemawer.

He's a friend of goEMAW.  All those d00ds are

d. scott hates me, because I made of KSU fans for drinking Bud Light in Pasadena.  :blank: