Author Topic: I'm really not angry  (Read 1014 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm really not angry
« on: February 25, 2012, 02:59:34 PM »
The flow of the game just suggested this was going to happen.  :dunno:

I rough ridin' hate Will a lot. Fortunately I can feel safe in saying that he will never be able to redeem himself. Unless he is relegated to coming off the bench to hit threes and is that role player in the future. If he can hit threes and come in and do that, great. Otherwise I don't ever want him to have an impact on a game ever again! Frank loves guys who practice well. I'm sure Will is a fabulous practice player. So when Frank wants to bench guys for shitty practice plays, he has to play Will. Sad really. Will sucks, he can be your practice squad player Frank. He does not need to be a starter on this team, or at the very least does not deserve more minutes than Shane and Tay. Those motherfuckers at least hit shots, and they aren't even "good shooters"

Angel, I hope he becomes a better FT shooter. I can't get mad at him for this game. He did a lot of really really really nice things. He also did some things that made me sad. It's not like the team played like all stars and then Angel didn't hit FTs and we lost. That didn't happen.

JO.  :love: Thank you JO.

My TSC will be more hurt by this loss than my KSU love.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm really not angry
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 03:03:43 PM »
How bout Henriquez with 19pts and 6 or 7 blocks.  How do you loose with a player getting stats like that?   :confused:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 03:05:16 PM »
How bout Henriquez with 19pts and 6 or 7 blocks.  How do you loose with a player getting stats like that?   :confused:

Spradling

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »
19 12 and 7  :love:

eff you Will. eff you. Won't be long before I'm making references to your voice and your play.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »
In one less minute combined Tay and Shane gave the team

10pts 5-8 fg 0-2 3pt 2 reb 3 assists 1 steal 2 to

Will:

4pts 2-9 0-5 0rb 0stl 2 to