Author Topic: good old frank martin  (Read 3823 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Re: good old frank martin
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 10:36:14 AM »
Who is Bret? George Brett? He's no fan of KU, I can assure you.

This.  Some of us are ITK.

Some of are not in the know but would like to be.  The KC/KU media has me totally convinced that GB is a Jayhawk fan.

He doesn't like KU or KState.  He kind of hates colleges in general.  hate is maybe too strong of a word.  He will go to games because he likes sports but he doesn't cheer for KU any more than KSU. 

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2012, 10:38:29 AM »

Some of are not in the know but would like to be.  The KC/KU media has me totally convinced that GB is a Jayhawk fan.

He doesn't like KU or KState.  He kind of hates colleges in general.  hate is maybe too strong of a word.  He will go to games because he likes sports but he doesn't cheer for KU any more than KSU. 
Have heard he just likes to go to to big games, including attending some khatz games during the DoD 1.0

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 10:51:55 AM »

Have heard he just likes to go to to big games, including attending some khatz games during the DoD 1.0

Yup.  If there will be fun, good looking people, suds and a good atmosphere he will try and get over there.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
Re: good old frank martin
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 11:13:05 AM »
 :love: oh man. these are the moments..
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »
Anyone who doesn't love this can GTFO.  Hosmer will be a dominate player for 16 years.  And he's EMAW.   :ksu:

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 11:35:48 AM »

:gocho:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 11:40:14 AM »
Can you idiots STFU up about who this guy plays for and focus on the fact that the hottest young player in the league loves the KSU Wildcats?

rough ridin' A

No kidding. Professional sports are all about the stars. Who cares who he plays for?

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »

Yup.  If there will be fun, good looking people, suds and a good atmosphere he will try and get over there.

simplified that for you

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2012, 05:59:42 PM »

simplified that for you
never said he was a fan of either school. But KU tries to claim him as their own in anyway possible. 
Clearly we should concentrate on the young stars of the Royals/MLB.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting