TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Gottlieb

<< < (2/4) > >>

420seriouscat69:
The #Gottlieb4KSU dorks don’t claim him now. Would love to go through old posts to see who these dorks are, that hate Weber at the same time (2 time big 12 champ), but whatevs.

ben ji:

--- Quote from: 420seriouscat69 on May 08, 2020, 09:17:48 PM ---The #Gottlieb4KSU dorks don’t claim him now. Would love to go through old posts to see who these dorks are, that hate Weber at the same time (2 time big 12 champ), but whatevs.

--- End quote ---

I was all in for gottlieb and my buds still make fun of me for it :(

Trim:

--- Quote from: ben ji on May 08, 2020, 09:07:40 PM ---I liked Gottlieb alot more when he was a big12 bball announcer and not a talking head on fox sports. I bet he makes alot more money now though so I don't blame him.

TV Guy: "Hey ben ji, I'll quadruple your salary and give you a TV show if you say stupid crap to get views"

ben ji: "Deal"

--- End quote ---

With all that maga grift money, it makes it so much worse that he hasn’t given your bud his $1000.

Dugout DickStone:

--- Quote from: 420seriouscat69 on May 08, 2020, 09:17:48 PM ---The #Gottlieb4KSU dorks don’t claim him now. Would love to go through old posts to see who these dorks are, that hate Weber at the same time (2 time big 12 champ), but whatevs.

--- End quote ---

I was all for it. Who knew he'd turn into a weirdo?   I will wear it though, I was wrong. He probably would have been a disaster and while I still really, really have to force myself to like oscar it is a pretty big stretch to imagine Doug having the results oscar has had at KSU.  I looked at the recruiting he could offer and at the time I was a 5*, GRCOAT junkie.

MAGA grifters are made everyday.  I used to really appreciate BITB for his epic KU trolling but now he is just a huge incel.

michigancat:
I have no regrets

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version