Author Topic: santorum  (Read 18442 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: santorum
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2012, 11:42:42 PM »
Or what if people laid eggs? Could either parent just crush the egg if they decided they didn't want it.

i think so.  fussy people don't get as upset about omelets as about veal.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2012, 04:18:27 PM »
LOL  He absolutely buried Bob Schieffer. The only one stammering in that interview was Schieffer.

when he sends our boys to war with Iran be sure to sign up.

Dont' worry though, he is making a nice run by stirring up the evangelicals who quit thinking shortly before high school and he won't get nominated. I would love to see a thorough tromp of Santorum in the general election. We could see the flames from space.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »
LOL  He absolutely buried Bob Schieffer. The only one stammering in that interview was Schieffer.

Dont' worry though, he is making a nice run by stirring up the evangelicals who quit thinking shortly before high school and he won't get nominated. I would love to see a thorough tromp of Santorum in the general election. We could see the flames from space.

I'm not a Satorum supporter unless he some how ends up the nominee. Then it will be hold the nose and vote just like with Bush.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »

I'm not a Satorum supporter unless he some how ends up the nominee. Then it will be hold the nose and vote just like with Bush.

I'm of the belief that anyone that would be fit enough to lead our country doesn't dare get into the reality side show it has become.

Chris Christie would be, by far, the toughest competitor Obama who ever have to go up against. Worse than Gingrich because the personal attacks on him are just too easy for any negative ad campaign. (See Romney's Super PAC)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2012, 07:01:04 AM »
Or what if people laid eggs? Could either parent just crush the egg if they decided they didn't want it.

i think so.  fussy people don't get as upset about omelets as about veal.

This is a remarkably good point. No face, no crime.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2012, 09:51:05 AM »

If Santorum is the Republican nominee, he is up by one point over the president, 46% to 45%.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

:lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2012, 05:23:01 PM »
Apparently every stupid f*cking christian kansas wants the debt and spending to continue. Along with the wars..

Good job idiots.
EMAW

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2012, 09:05:28 PM »
Been a while since I've read this thread.   I'll start by Wow.   Santorum...   Really.  Wow.   I now agree  that Ron Paul is completely un-electable.   Any one dumb enough to vote for Santorum couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag - and Kansas alone is full of these morons - not to mention the rest of the nation.  To whoever said they voted for Obama - then promptly admitted they knew nothing about politics.    You are the rough ridin' problem.   Stop Voting.  YOU ARE THE REASON DUMB SHITS LIKE SANTORUM ARE STILL ALIVE IN THIS RACE.  rough ridin' educate yourself.

If anyone cares still, I'd like to add to the great abortion / gay marriage debate.  Civil Liberties is all it really comes down to.  Abortion is difficult because no definition of when sperm becomes life can be agreed upon.  Obviously, A baby should have right to life; yet, a woman should have the right to not be pregnant.   I want someone to legally define when it is life before I can chose a side.  We've all heard the "an acorn is not a tree, an embryo is not a baby" etc. etc.   Is it life after conception?   Is the Morning after pill murder?  Whatever.   Answer those questions to legally define when life is life WITHOUT bringing religion in.  You want religion to make a ruling on abortion?  Simple, excommunicate anyone that has an abortion based off their definition of life.  Stop trying to impose your crazy ass definitions of life on everyone.  Or, you know, act like what a rough ridin' religion should act like and rough ridin' help the people when they are in need.   You know, times like when they're thinking of murdering a baby growing inside them?  Yeah.   Maybe most people wouldn't hate you religion if you weren't so rough ridin' hypocritical.

But anyway, religious perspectives have no part in government, which brings me to marriage.  Allowing the government to define what is and what isn't a civil liberty is very dangerous.  Claiming that two men rough ridin' each other in the ass while they call each other husband hurts no one.   If your marriage is so shallow and empty that you rely on how other people celebrate their marriage to define what your marriage is - then no wonder you're so worried about what other people do - because YOU HAVE NO LIFE.  Maybe become secure enough in your marriage that you won't care if some dude from north dakota decides to marry his dog lassie and spend the rest of his life rough ridin' a Labrador retriever.   Does that really define who you are?  What, you're less of a person because you're "Allowing" someone to act inappropriately?   Listen up dip crap.   If it really is that inappropriate, the dudes dick will fall off from some horrible disease.  At worst case, you'll be able to laugh at the dumb crap rough ridin' a dog. Oh, I'm sorry.   You're afraid that your kids might think it's okay to eff a dog? Because Billy in North Dakota can?  If you need a law telling your kids to not eff dogs, then you are a shitty parent and no amount of laws will stop your little Braden from rough ridin' dogs.

Why do I care?  As a straight married with two kids 30 something man?   I don't believe you should ever allow an elected official to be granted power over something that I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have.   Chances are, down the road, my elected official may be my worst enemy.  I don't want anyone, including my government, to dictate who with, when & how I have sex or enter a relationship with.  And no one else should either.   You're not gay for caring about these issues, It just means you care about what you are FREE to do with your life.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
santorum
« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2012, 11:35:09 PM »
What was the dogs name?

It's safe here you can tell us.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2012, 11:40:33 PM »
a vote for romney is a vote for romney.  a vote for santorum might be a vote for santorum, or it might be a vote for an open convention.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2012, 11:41:47 PM »
a vote for romney is a vote for romney.  a vote for santorum might be a vote for santorum, or it might be a vote for an open convention.

I'd call in sick from work for the duration of the convention and would watch every second of it.  It would be amazing.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2012, 11:48:46 PM »
I'd call in sick from work for the duration of the convention and would watch every second of it.  It would be amazing.

it'd be a lot of fun, i'm hopeful.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2012, 04:51:48 AM »
What was the dogs name?

It's safe here you can tell us.

Why LN?  Looking for a date?

See how easy it is to act like a child and accuse people of being dog fuckers when you don't agree with them?   Grow up.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 11, 2012, 10:58:00 AM »
"The percentage of a state that could be cast in 'Deliverance' or 'The Hills Have Eyes' directly corresponds to every Santorum victory. Mississippi? Santorum. Oklahoma? Santorum."

made me laugh a little  :)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 11, 2012, 10:59:24 AM »
frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
santorum
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2012, 02:52:10 PM »
Dog rough ridin' jokes aside I agreed with everything you said here.

Also the growing up thing seems unlikely.  Sorry.

Been a while since I've read this thread.   I'll start by Wow.   Santorum...   Really.  Wow.   I now agree  that Ron Paul is completely un-electable.   Any one dumb enough to vote for Santorum couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag - and Kansas alone is full of these morons - not to mention the rest of the nation.  To whoever said they voted for Obama - then promptly admitted they knew nothing about politics.    You are the rough ridin' problem.   Stop Voting.  YOU ARE THE REASON DUMB SHITS LIKE SANTORUM ARE STILL ALIVE IN THIS RACE.  rough ridin' educate yourself.

If anyone cares still, I'd like to add to the great abortion / gay marriage debate.  Civil Liberties is all it really comes down to.  Abortion is difficult because no definition of when sperm becomes life can be agreed upon.  Obviously, A baby should have right to life; yet, a woman should have the right to not be pregnant.   I want someone to legally define when it is life before I can chose a side.  We've all heard the "an acorn is not a tree, an embryo is not a baby" etc. etc.   Is it life after conception?   Is the Morning after pill murder?  Whatever.   Answer those questions to legally define when life is life WITHOUT bringing religion in.  You want religion to make a ruling on abortion?  Simple, excommunicate anyone that has an abortion based off their definition of life.  Stop trying to impose your crazy ass definitions of life on everyone.  Or, you know, act like what a rough ridin' religion should act like and rough ridin' help the people when they are in need.   You know, times like when they're thinking of murdering a baby growing inside them?  Yeah.   Maybe most people wouldn't hate you religion if you weren't so rough ridin' hypocritical.

But anyway, religious perspectives have no part in government, which brings me to marriage.  Allowing the government to define what is and what isn't a civil liberty is very dangerous.  Claiming that two men rough ridin' each other in the ass while they call each other husband hurts no one.   If your marriage is so shallow and empty that you rely on how other people celebrate their marriage to define what your marriage is - then no wonder you're so worried about what other people do - because YOU HAVE NO LIFE.  Maybe become secure enough in your marriage that you won't care if some dude from north dakota decides to marry his dog lassie and spend the rest of his life rough ridin' a Labrador retriever.   Does that really define who you are?  What, you're less of a person because you're "Allowing" someone to act inappropriately?   Listen up dip crap.   If it really is that inappropriate, the dudes dick will fall off from some horrible disease.  At worst case, you'll be able to laugh at the dumb crap rough ridin' a dog. Oh, I'm sorry.   You're afraid that your kids might think it's okay to eff a dog? Because Billy in North Dakota can?  If you need a law telling your kids to not eff dogs, then you are a shitty parent and no amount of laws will stop your little Braden from rough ridin' dogs.

Why do I care?  As a straight married with two kids 30 something man?   I don't believe you should ever allow an elected official to be granted power over something that I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have.   Chances are, down the road, my elected official may be my worst enemy.  I don't want anyone, including my government, to dictate who with, when & how I have sex or enter a relationship with.  And no one else should either.   You're not gay for caring about these issues, It just means you care about what you are FREE to do with your life.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2012, 03:18:07 PM »

I hope this guy get's the nomination. And despite the fact that my gay friends (with very advanced gaydar) think that he's a raging closet case, I like him best because of his wholesome values.

young Santorum looks kinda like Stevesie.  Sorry, stevsie.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »

I hope this guy get's the nomination. And despite the fact that my gay friends (with very advanced gaydar) think that he's a raging closet case, I like him best because of his wholesome values.

young Santorum looks kinda like Stevesie.  Sorry, stevsie.

I agree, actually.