Author Topic: Squawks land fighter plane on aircraft carrier, unfurl banner (shirt)  (Read 18332 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Squawks land fighter plane on aircraft carrier, unfurl banner (shirt)
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2012, 02:01:24 PM »
Beems reamember when you made fun of that 15 year old kid dying the other day.  :rolleyes:

No, but since you're as dense as a brick of iron,  it doesn't surprise me that you took it that way. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2012, 02:02:25 PM »
Beems reamember when you made fun of that 15 year old kid dying the other day.  :rolleyes:

No, but since you're as dense as a brick of iron,  it doesn't surprise me that you took it that way. 
What a horrible person.  :cry:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2012, 02:04:15 PM »

Sure thing, Heath. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »

Sure thing, Heath. 
Did you get baptized yet?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
I wish we had a team we could act as though we own some moral superiority over.  CIVIL WAR!

We do have moral superiority over Mizzou.  Last time I checked, KU fans didn't celebrate burning down Columbia and murdering 80% of the men and boys in that city.  Last time I checked, Mizzou was indeed on the wrong side of history when it came to the Civil War.  Again, I'm not sure why it bothers you guys so much that we hate Mizzou.  It's actually kind of perplexing.  

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »

Sure thing, Heath. 

You really are dense.  Quit trying to hijack this thread and portray that situation as anything but a poor attempt at condemning the idiot K-State fans who celebrated "NMT." 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2012, 02:09:24 PM »
I wish we had a team we could act as though we own some moral superiority over.  CIVIL WAR!

We do have moral superiority over Mizzou.  Last time I checked, KU fans didn't celebrate burning down Columbia and murdering 80% of the men and boys in that city.  Last time I checked, Mizzou was indeed on the wrong side of history when it came to the Civil War.  Again, I'm not sure why it bothers you guys so much that we hate Mizzou.  It's actually kind of perplexing.  

I don't think clams is saying he is bothered.  He just wishes we had something like the ass-kicking Missouri residents laid on Lawrence as a "remember Wounded Knee!" moment to rally around.  We don't.  Missouri residents were too scared to come to Manhattan so we can't get fired up about it.... :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2012, 02:10:29 PM »
Beems reamember when you made fun of that 15 year old kid dying the other day.  :rolleyes:

No, but since you're as dense as a brick of iron,  it doesn't surprise me that you took it that way.  
What a horrible person.  :cry:

Sure thing, Heath.  

You really are dense.  Quit trying to hijack this thread and portray that situation as anything but a poor attempt at condemning the idiot K-State fans who celebrated "NMT."  
 :lol: beems stop trying to act all intellectual about bbs'ing. jfc

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »

I don't think clams is saying he is bothered.  He just wishes we had something like the ass-kicking Missouri residents laid on Lawrence as a "remember Wounded Knee!" moment to rally around.  We don't.  Missouri residents were too scared to come to Manhattan so we can't get fired up about it.... :dunno:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the North ended up winning the Civil War, and the Jayhawkers had plenty of retaliations after that incident.  You keep beating that Slaver drum, though.  It's all you have.  

http://cjonline.com/news/2011-09-18/mo-town-calls-ku-drop-mascot

OSCEOLA, Mo. — City officials in Osceola, a southwest Missouri town of about 950 people, are asking The University of Kansas to drop its “Jayhawk” mascot because the name refers to a group of domestic terrorists that nearly destroyed the city 150 years ago.

In a resolution approved earlier this week, the Osceola Board of Alderman also asks the University of Missouri to educate Kansas on the history of the “Border War” and let people know there was more to it than William Quantrill’s raid on Lawrence, Kan., in 1863.

Resentment still runs deep for residents of Osceola over the Sept. 22-23, 1861, siege by U.S. Sen. Jim Lane and a band of about 2,000 “Jayhawkers” that left a dozen men executed on the town square and the community itself a smoking ruin

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »

LOL, so hilarious :lol:

BITB said all that needs to be said here about this game-
http://whb-am.tritondigitalmedia.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=607

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2012, 02:14:17 PM »
Beems reamember when you made fun of that 15 year old kid dying the other day.  :rolleyes:

No, but since you're as dense as a brick of iron,  it doesn't surprise me that you took it that way.  

Sure thing, Heath.  

You really are dense.  Quit trying to hijack this thread and portray that situation as anything but a poor attempt at condemning the idiot K-State fans who celebrated "NMT."  

I'll bbs however the hell I want to bbs.  You can continue to portray yourself as a dense pseudo-journalist who writes at a 3rd grade level.  

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2012, 02:15:49 PM »

LOL, so hilarious :lol:

BITB said all that needs to be said here about this game-
http://whb-am.tritondigitalmedia.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=607

BITB is just another butthurt grape who doesn't understand the history between the two schools.  It really is a total mystery why K-State fans are so butthurt about the KU/Mizzou rivalry.  Is it because we steal the spotlight from Farmageddon? 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2012, 02:18:18 PM »

Sure thing, Heath.  

I'll bbs however the hell I want to bbs.  You can continue to portray yourself as a dense pseudo-journalist who writes at a 3rd grade level.  
I'm not a journalist dumbass. I broadcast high school games. There's no portrayal needed. "hey look, i'm beems, I checked out fannings twitter account and now I feel like i'm funny by calling him heath". post some more sweet pics beems. :dubious:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2012, 02:19:38 PM »
I will buy a K-State commemorative "sweeping of the Slavers" t-shirt if the 'cats win tonight.  TSC, boys.  TSC!  

(join together as Kansans one last time!)

:tsc:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2012, 02:20:09 PM »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the North ended up winning the Civil War, and the Jayhawkers had plenty of retaliations after that incident.  You keep beating that Slaver drum, though.  It's all you have.  

http://cjonline.com/news/2011-09-18/mo-town-calls-ku-drop-mascot

OSCEOLA, Mo. — City officials in Osceola, a southwest Missouri town of about 950 people, are asking The University of Kansas to drop its “Jayhawk” mascot because the name refers to a group of domestic terrorists that nearly destroyed the city 150 years ago.

In a resolution approved earlier this week, the Osceola Board of Alderman also asks the University of Missouri to educate Kansas on the history of the “Border War” and let people know there was more to it than William Quantrill’s raid on Lawrence, Kan., in 1863.

Resentment still runs deep for residents of Osceola over the Sept. 22-23, 1861, siege by U.S. Sen. Jim Lane and a band of about 2,000 “Jayhawkers” that left a dozen men executed on the town square and the community itself a smoking ruin

Yikes?  You have the moral superiority here because they kicked Lawrence's ass.  Don't ruin it by pointing out some creepy 2000 v. 12 mismatch.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2012, 02:21:31 PM »
civil war era martial law wasn't very kind to western missouri.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2012, 02:21:45 PM »
the entire african american population owes a collective "thank you" to every student at the university of kansas (past and present).

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2012, 02:34:59 PM »
who will be KU's rival now anyway? Where will all their leftover validation be placed?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2012, 02:38:36 PM »
the entire african american population owes a collective "thank you" to every student at the university of kansas (past and present).

So butthurt.  Why does it bother you so much that we like to make fun of Mizzou and call them Slavers?  Serious question.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2012, 02:58:17 PM »

So butthurt.  Why does it bother you so much that we like to make fun of Mizzou and call them Slavers?  Serious question.

i'm not black but i appreciate all that the university of kansas has done to stop slavery.  so,  thanks.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »
I think the ku/mu rivalry was much more heated amongst the old balls ku fans.  Not that it matters anymore.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2012, 03:29:14 PM »

i'm not black but i appreciate all that the university of kansas has done to stop slavery.  so,  thanks.

Thanks for answering the question.

:flush:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile