Author Topic: So, apparently some dude in Sec. 17 doesn't know that PR is part of the US?  (Read 13950 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: So, apparently some dude in Sec. 17 doesn't know that PR is part of the US?
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2012, 02:37:42 PM »
This thread is a delight. It took a long time, but it eventually delivered. :thumbs:

Was very worried when I started it last night. goEMAW.com never disappoints.  Well done fellas.

you should be worried.  your thread was garbage until trim a goEMAW elite bailed you out.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012, 02:41:13 PM »
I recall there nearly being a choke out at the Lou as well.  Although the details are a bit hazy.

Goodness, what an angry night.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012, 02:47:14 PM »
He actually kept saying "eff that Mexican crap" in reference to the PR flag. :facepalm:

:surprised:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012, 02:50:02 PM »
On the 25th will LSOC launch a flying leg drop on this racist prick from 3 rows up and a section over?

Tune in.  Tune in folks.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2012, 02:52:53 PM »
On the 25th will LSOC launch a flying leg drop on this racist prick from 3 rows up and a section over?

Tune in.  Tune in folks.

:popcorn:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2012, 04:37:55 PM »
I recall there nearly being a choke out at the Lou as well.  Although the details are a bit hazy.

I know that we went there, but simultaneously have no memory of being there.  Weird.

Like I said while perched like an owl on top of a R-A-B booth, if we lose tonight, it won't be because we weren't angry enough.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2012, 04:58:49 PM »
Gooch, we should have your foamboard guy make one that is basically a giant screenshot of Angel shouting out on twitter to the guys rising his flag.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2012, 05:15:27 PM »
Gooch, we should have your foamboard guy make one that is basically a giant screenshot of Angel shouting out on twitter to the guys rising his flag.

farmer boy redneck from colwich won't understand the twitter thing. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2012, 05:17:29 PM »
strong behind the scenes chatter that stevisie got "wichita fanning walking in the street pi'd" while walking across the street in aggieville on his way to meet up with everyone at rab.

One important word was missing from that sentence when said person yelled at me.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2012, 05:28:16 PM »
I recall there nearly being a choke out at the Lou as well.  Although the details are a bit hazy.

I know that we went there, but simultaneously have no memory of being there.  Weird.

Like I said while perched like an owl on top of a R-A-B booth, if we lose tonight, it won't be because we weren't angry enough.

It may or may not have involved a bartender wearing a squawk t-shirt.  And a slapping of some sort.  Again, really hazy...

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:30:49 PM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2012, 08:01:07 PM »
Not to go all internet tough guy but shits going to get real on the 25th. When we get to our seats I am going to politely inform the guy that I am going to hold this flag up and he as so much rough ridin' breathes on me I'm going to rough ridin' crater his face. Not to get all first amendmenty but that is what America is all about. If I want to turn my back all Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf I can. If I want to hold up an PR flag for one of our players can. eff that un-tolerant peice of crap.

Section 18 has your back...we were a little disappointed there were no Squaks around us on Monday...wanted to get some riser-curb-stompin' in

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2012, 08:52:03 PM »

I know that we went there, but simultaneously have no memory of being there.  Weird.

It may or may not have involved a bartender wearing a squawk t-shirt.  And a slapping of some sort.  Again, really hazy...

Nothing, but looking forward to hearing the story.  I don't feel slapped.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2012, 08:53:12 PM »

farmer boy redneck from colwich won't understand the twitter thing. 

True.  Captain Crap, have the screenshot put up on the jumbotron with the Brian Smoller giving an explanation of it immediately before next Saturday's national anthem.  T-Y.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2012, 08:54:17 PM »
Not to go all internet tough guy but shits going to get real on the 25th. When we get to our seats I am going to politely inform the guy that I am going to hold this flag up and he as so much rough ridin' breathes on me I'm going to rough ridin' crater his face. Not to get all first amendmenty but that is what America is all about. If I want to turn my back all Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf I can. If I want to hold up an PR flag for one of our players can. eff that un-tolerant peice of crap.

Section 18 has your back...we were a little disappointed there were no Squaks around us on Monday...wanted to get some riser-curb-stompin' in

Well, crap.  Any seamstresses on the board?  I say we make one of those giant flags that stretches across a football field and have it unfurl across both 17 and 18.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2012, 08:55:03 PM »
This thread is a delight. It took a long time, but it eventually delivered. :thumbs:

Was very worried when I started it last night. goEMAW.com never disappoints.  Well done fellas.

you should be worried.  your thread was garbage until trim a goEMAW elite bailed you out.

sorry to disappoint you piss.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2012, 10:25:30 PM »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2012, 06:52:08 AM »
I bet that bad person would like nothing more than to correct this situation too.

Oh man. Great moments in awkward white guy history.

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2012, 11:23:39 AM »
I'm bringing a NJ flag next Saturday.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2012, 11:34:35 AM »
http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&tid=153186534&mid=153186534&sid=889&style=2

The death of Whitney makes me sad.  It's like a smile turned upside down to be a frown.  I think we should display the flag upside down, like our smiles, for one week.  Then, we can turn it right side up and symbolize the joy of life that our forefather died for.  Seems like a wonderful tribute to both the legacy of Whitney Houston, and the sacrifices of our armed service men (and women, lol ya right).

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »

:dubious:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2012, 08:47:03 PM »

gooch please have someone take pics/vids             

thanks

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2012, 08:50:24 PM »

thanks

You want pics/vids of what Patient X of the Great 2012 Walking Pneumonia Epidemic of Wichita does on a Saturday?

OT: There's an opening for the job of EMAW hero this Saturday.  Salary: 1 Section 17 ticket.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2012, 08:58:37 PM »

thanks

You want pics/vids of what Patient X of the Great 2012 Walking Pneumonia Epidemic of Wichita does on a Saturday?

OT: There's an opening for the job of EMAW hero this Saturday.  Salary: 1 Section 17 ticket.

:horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2012, 02:25:55 PM »

Tune in.  Tune in folks.
Great.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.