Poll

What Political Party Are You Affiliated With?

Democrat
2 (8.7%)
Republican
4 (17.4%)
BASED Neither (Inde-splendent)
8 (34.8%)
Perserverers for Ron Paul
7 (30.4%)
Commie Bastard
0 (0%)
The Mitt Romney's for making life like it was in 1950
0 (0%)
Fascist
0 (0%)
I'm the punch you in the mouth for being mean and immediately feel bad about how I just hurt you (and it would hurt bad, my fists), unapologetic smarmy elitist, super clean-cut hipsterish sitting at latte shop reading about assholes and going all hard-cor
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Your Political Affiliation  (Read 4210 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Your Political Affiliation
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 11:24:40 PM »
You prolly won't believe this, but I don't rough ridin' care anymore.   I vote to ensure our worst off get the best they can.

I vote for the person who can do that.  And, I am not a communist (though, that would be the perfect christian society).

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Your Political Affiliation
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 11:35:05 PM »
You prolly won't believe this, but I don't rough ridin' care anymore.   I vote to ensure our worst off get the best they can.

I vote for the person who can do that.  And, I am not a communist (though, that would be the perfect christian society).

You make a good point. Jesus did heal the sick and feed the poor for FREE!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Your Political Affiliation
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 01:55:41 AM »
i hate them all.  i'm feeling more pro 'pub at the moment than i have in a long time, cause of the house vote to kill the python ban. but i'm sure some 'pub will do something stupid soon that will remind me that i hate them as much as anyone else.

this board reminds me to hate the 'pubs sometimes.  whenever i start to forget.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 09:13:50 AM »
I have decided that I am pro-Vampire Hunter party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8zMZMb0Iis&feature=youtu.be

Book was fun.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 12:00:39 PM »
I'm the punch you in the mouth for being mean and immediately feel bad about how I just hurt you (and it would hurt bad, my fists), unapologetic smarmy elitist, super clean-cut hipsterish sitting at latte shop reading about assholes and going all hard-core intolerant of those assholish intolerant fucky eff fucks, whilst on my mac and oh, hey are you ok, I know I just hit you and broke your mean hatey face but you are being an bad person and I don't hate you because hate is extreme, but you were a real dick back there and let's go blog about it, angry liberal guy.  This may have been an option in the thread poll but I don't care because I wanted to post this breathtakingly clever post.  You dropped a tooth.  I'll drive you to the clinic because I have a big heart.

:emawkid:

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
I'm the punch you in the mouth for being mean and immediately feel bad about how I just hurt you (and it would hurt bad, my fists), unapologetic smarmy elitist, super clean-cut hipsterish sitting at latte shop reading about assholes and going all hard-core intolerant of those assholish intolerant fucky eff fucks, whilst on my mac and oh, hey are you ok, I know I just hit you and broke your mean hatey face but you are being an bad person and I don't hate you because hate is extreme, but you were a real dick back there and let's go blog about it, angry liberal guy.  This may have been an option in the thread poll but I don't care because I wanted to post this breathtakingly clever post.  You dropped a tooth.  I'll drive you to the clinic because I have a big heart.

:emawkid:

^This is what you did with my breath :love:

Also, I added (some of it) up there for you!

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 01:26:38 PM »
Good to have you back p1k3.  How was Gitmo? As bad as they say?