Author Topic: Pinkel got DGB to stay in-state...signed with Mizzou a few minutes ago..  (Read 10059 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Pinkel got DGB to stay in-state...signed with Mizzou a few minutes ago..
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 07:40:09 AM »
LOL @ The Manhatter blaming the kids and not Snyder.   :flush:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 12:21:23 PM »
jfc, i've never seen so much fanfare over a wide receiver. i mean, he's good and all, but it's not a difference maker for a program.
Michael Crabtree, Justin Blackmon. . . I would go nuts if we had a WR that had their potential.
Oh you mean 3* Justin Blackmon or 4* Crabtree are far superior to our 3* Tyler Lockett and 4* Chris Harper?

Stop leg humping ever star you see.
I'm saying those guys were difference makers, dumbass.  I didn't say anything about how highly projected they were.  And this guy has the potential to make as big of or a bigger impact than either of them.  I would pop a bottle of champagne if we got the #1 FB recruit in the country.

I heard BB might be coming back.  :party:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 01:53:25 PM »
jfc, i've never seen so much fanfare over a wide receiver. i mean, he's good and all, but it's not a difference maker for a program.
Michael Crabtree, Justin Blackmon. . . I would go nuts if we had a WR that had their potential.
Oh you mean 3* Justin Blackmon or 4* Crabtree are far superior to our 3* Tyler Lockett and 4* Chris Harper?

I'm saying those guys were difference makers, dumbass.  I didn't say anything about how highly projected they were.  And this guy has the potential to make as big of or a bigger impact than either of them.  I would pop a bottle of champagne if we got the #1 FB recruit in the country.

Really???????? :confused: :surprised: :pray:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2012, 02:30:10 PM »
Their recruiting class is still like 7th in the SEC.
wrong. they were 11th in the SEC recruiting rankings. 

Congrats on your 85th ranked recruiting class. You moved up 10spots from the last time i looked 3 weeks ago!  You guys are on your way!     I mean when you get 10th out of 10 teams in the Weak12.   You guys surely will win the conf. next year!   :ksu: :crossfingers:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 02:35:00 PM »

Congrats on your 85th ranked recruiting class. You moved up 10spots from the last time i looked 3 weeks ago!  You guys are on your way!     I mean when you get 10th out of 10 teams in the Weak12.   You guys surely will win the conf. next year!   :ksu: :crossfingers:

This rube has obviously never heard of four heart players.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 02:39:52 PM »

Congrats on your 85th ranked recruiting class. You moved up 10spots from the last time i looked 3 weeks ago!  You guys are on your way!     I mean when you get 10th out of 10 teams in the Weak12.   You guys surely will win the conf. next year!   :ksu: :crossfingers:

Yeah, when there are none.  That would be a good reason.     You guys could always go the Misssery route and just hire girls to influence recruits.   DBaGs g/f of 4weeks is who was calling the shots for that dude. haha.  At least she was somewhat good looking.  Classic picture of her and him that was going around on twitter.  She's pimping the Mizzou hat and he has this look on his face of "wtf did i just do?"   hahaha

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 02:42:51 PM »

Rivals has us 7th in the big 12 in the write up I saw.  They have MU 12th in the SEC write up with Arkansas 11th.  So go ahead and hang your hat on recruiting rankings. 

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 02:59:52 PM »

Rivals has us 7th in the big 12 in the write up I saw.  They have MU 12th in the SEC write up with Arkansas 11th.  So go ahead and hang your hat on recruiting rankings. 
Hmmm not in other ranking sites.  10/10  85th.   Which i dont hang hat on recruiting services. I go by the coaches evaluations.   yeah, most sites don't count juco transfers.  We had 2 4stars that weren't counted into the mix.  It's ok though.   We also had a 4star WR commit  that ended up signing with  OU because he didn't have the academics to enter the SEC.   That's how it goes in recruiting though.  Reading some of your fans comments are pretty funny though.  Some of you are happy just getting lower quality players and trying to coach them up.  Some of you want to go after higher ranked players which Snyder doesn't tend to do very often.   If you don't even try to go after those players you will never get them.  But, at least try!   Under our previous coaching staff, Nuttsack would never try to go after a highly recruited/ranked player unless they were in state.  We heard all kinds of excuses.   Yet, with BP.  That's all he does is go after better talent or the talent he evaluates to fit his system.  More often than not its a higher ranked player than our previous staff would have ever went after.

Hey, you guys did well this year. That's good.  #2 in the Big12.  Go with what works.  Obviously under Snyder it's coaching up.  Good luck next season. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 03:21:40 PM »

Congrats on your 85th ranked recruiting class. You moved up 10spots from the last time i looked 3 weeks ago!  You guys are on your way!     I mean when you get 10th out of 10 teams in the Weak12.   You guys surely will win the conf. next year!   :ksu: :crossfingers:

Yeah, when there are none.  That would be a good reason.     You guys could always go the Misssery route and just hire girls to influence recruits.   DBaGs g/f of 4weeks is who was calling the shots for that dude. haha.  At least she was somewhat good looking.  Classic picture of her and him that was going around on twitter.  She's pimping the Mizzou hat and he has this look on his face of "wtf did i just do?"   hahaha

Dude, post that pic.  We are curious what kind of girl lands you a 5*

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2012, 03:31:51 PM »

I'll see if i can find it.    Her name is Lainie...    Some are calling her LainieHumpsAlot.  hahaha.. Let me go check.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2012, 04:27:27 PM »

I'll see if i can find it.    Her name is Lainie...    Some are calling her LainieHumpsAlot.  hahaha.. Let me go check.

Sounds like he made a pretty dece choice to me.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2012, 05:51:29 PM »
:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »

:jerk: Go back to leg humping the work of gopos around the conference. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »

Really???????? :confused: :surprised: :pray:
no
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
ESPN is reporting that he visited OU.  I was hoping for McNeese.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
ESPN is reporting that he visited OU.  I was hoping for McNeese.

I figured he'd go OSU or Baylor

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Crap its official.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
That rough ridin' waiver better get denied.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

That rough ridin' waiver better get denied.

I don't see how it doesn't get denied.

Basically two drug charges.
No way, right? :ohno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
KU doesn't care about criminal records when recruiting transfers, they should invite him in.  It would drive mizzou fans crazy

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Stoops must really be on the hot seat to win another title.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
jelly

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Yeah, when there are none.  That would be a good reason.     You guys could always go the Misssery route and just hire girls to influence recruits.   DBaGs g/f of 4weeks is who was calling the shots for that dude. haha.  At least she was somewhat good looking.  Classic picture of her and him that was going around on twitter.  She's pimping the Mizzou hat and he has this look on his face of "wtf did i just do?"   hahaha

Sounds like he made a pretty dece choice to me.

Did the stalker thing for you guys.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Holy eff people from the south suck at the internet