Author Topic: officiating  (Read 9526 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: officiating
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 01:03:27 PM »
@mtaite
Big XII will announce today that Dee Kantner will officiate #kubball game @ #kstate tomorrow, first woman ever to ref a conf game #progress

:horrorsurprise:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »
I'm going to boo the crap out of her.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2012, 01:20:53 PM »
@mtaite
Big XII will announce today that Dee Kantner will officiate #kubball game @ #kstate tomorrow, first woman ever to ref a conf game #progress

Dear Dee,

Sorry for being so informal.  I just wanted to let you know that we will be booing your calls which don't go our favor from a simply homer-istic standpoint.   He appreciate your struggles through the ranks of a male dominated profession.  Unlike the hayseeds down the river we have no issue with your accomplishment.  We, unlike those in crimson and blue, will not belittle you because you are a woman.  Congrats on your new status, we hope you have a good call and don't interject yourself and your emotions into the game.  If you do, expect booing like never before, but remember we appreciate you being here.

Sincerely,
Ednksu
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2012, 01:25:42 PM »
2 seasons removed from an Elite 8 appearance they're sending a rough ridin' woman to ref 1 of our games.  JFC what a shithole of a program this has become in a short span  :flush:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2012, 03:33:41 PM »
@mtaite

She's the second fired NBA referee working Big 12 games, easily the better of the two.