Author Topic: UPDATED: ban (user name removed by moderator) + ADDED: dlew  (Read 4810 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
UPDATED: ban (user name removed by moderator) + ADDED: dlew
« on: January 20, 2012, 10:26:14 AM »
i'm requesting this because he has been on constant PMS for like 5 months and never has a good word to say.  he constantly criticizes other posters and most importantly the mods as well as the message board.  there is no reason to act the  way he is acting unless he is a 5 year old child which i don't think he is although nothing would surprise me around this crap hole.

we don't need his anti-board negativity.  i want the message board to ban him immediately.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Komo

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: ban fatty fat fat
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:18:37 AM »
I am KOMO
My name is KOMO

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ban fatty fat fat
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 02:35:28 PM »
mods please also ban dlew

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATED: ban fatty fat fat + ADDED: dlew
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
Well, I never.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 02:50:11 PM »
i don't want anyone to get banned.  i would like to see the boards divided into positive and negative boards.  that way, the positive people don't have to read negative posts and vice versa.  we all win.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »
maybe have a button that you have to click before you post that designates whether it is a postive or negative comment and then give individuals the ability to filter out either if they want to. that way people that only want to see positive stuff only see positive stuff. people that only want to see negative only see negative and people that want to see both, see both.  :dunno:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 02:58:53 PM »
disregard that previous post.

make everyone rate their post from 1-10 on a drop down menu that pops up when they hit "post". 1 is as negative as possible and 10 is as positive as possible. that way people can decide just how much negative and positive they want to read everyday. like maybe someone is ok with someone being minorly critical but not overly critical. boom, they just don't allow posts of 2 or lower to be seen.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 02:59:50 PM »
disregard the previous post as well. instead of 1-10, make it 1-100. keep everything else the same. also ban fff and dlew.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »
i like the ideas from rick daris.  pls mod him positively as a reward, not a negative mod

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 03:15:02 PM »
just thought of one more minor detail. what if someone quotes a negative post and responds with a positive post? what then? i don't have a great idea for this but maybe we can all brainstorm together.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 03:38:25 PM »
just thought of one more minor detail. what if someone quotes a negative post and responds with a positive post? what then? i don't have a great idea for this but maybe we can all brainstorm together.

i know that mods can move posts from one board to another.  maybe you could have 100 boards and mod those that are incorrectly rated.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 03:41:18 PM »
can you imagine trying to name 100 boards?  oh man.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 06:25:29 PM »

i know that mods can move posts from one board to another.  maybe you could have 100 boards and mod those that are incorrectly rated.

we would have to hire more mods and if the early reports from corporate re: 2011 earnings vs expenditures are correct then i just don't see how we could do it. every day would have to be arkansas pigaggie invasion day. this is a conundrum that i don't know we can get past. mob voting for rating instead of individual voting? i'm really just lost here on this and will take any suggestions at this point.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »
Remember that cheesalanche in the skyrim thread? What if we did that, only with new boards.  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »
Remember that cheesalanche in the skyrim thread? What if we did that, only with new boards.  :horrorsurprise:

would be pretty amazing. there could be a bball only board. a combo bball board. a fball only board. a combo fball only board. a board for people who don't post anymore because of pissclams. a board for people who only post because of pissclams. i mean can you guys just even imagine?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 11:46:08 AM »
all the posters need to be rated 1-100 based on positivity/negativity then they can only rate their posts +/-10 of their rating.  that way the nancys can't just rate their post really high to be a thorn in the paw of the peggys.

and if someone quotes a really negative post, a button appears in the quote box showing its rating and people have to click if if they want to deal with that crap.

2 problems solved.  As a contributor, do I still get commission for solving your problems or is it just for breaking stories?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 12:36:30 PM »
This is bullshit.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 10:54:48 AM »
can you imagine trying to name 100 boards?  oh man.

"your post has been moved to Tech Support and Suggestion Board #43"

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 01:42:33 PM »
i'm requesting this because he has been on constant PMS for like 5 months and never has a good word to say.  he constantly criticizes other posters and most importantly the mods as well as the message board.  there is no reason to act the  way he is acting unless he is a 5 year old child which i don't think he is although nothing would surprise me around this crap hole.

we don't need his anti-board negativity.  i want the message board to ban him immediately.  

thanks. nice way to knock a beaten man down.  :frown:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 07:02:27 PM »
i'm requesting this because he has been on constant PMS for like 5 months and never has a good word to say.  he constantly criticizes other posters and most importantly the mods as well as the message board.  there is no reason to act the  way he is acting unless he is a 5 year old child which i don't think he is although nothing would surprise me around this crap hole.

we don't need his anti-board negativity.  i want the message board to ban him immediately. 

thanks. nice way to knock a beaten man down.  :frown:

sorry, i've thought about this since January 20th and realized it's not you that i want banned.  you're not the problem, it's really just dlew causing the negativity.  mods pls moderator against dlew and de-mod against fatty fat fat.  thanks.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATED: ban (user name removed by moderator) + ADDED: dlew
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 11:19:26 PM »
Sorry about any perceived negativity and I will work to be more positive in the future.

I hope this matter is resolved.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 11:24:48 PM »
Sorry about any perceived negativity and I will work to be more positive in the future.

it's close. mod vote is currently 3-2. still awaiting the remaining votes. should be done by noon tomorrow.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 11:55:28 PM »

qft. sorry for the negativity if i caused some. i really do hate those master threads though  :dunno:

love,

-fatty

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 10:30:23 AM »
This may or may not be related, but I noticed that Dlew12 and fatty are both friends with Beems on facebook. Just for the record, I personally, think it's related.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 10:57:53 AM »
This may or may not be related, but I noticed that Dlew12 and fatty are both friends with Beems on facebook. Just for the record, I personally, think it's related.
Glass houses, stevesie...