Author Topic: Steve Dave/Skinny Benny/Whoever Else Tecmo Super Bowl thread  (Read 7180 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: Steve Dave/Skinny Benny/Whoever Else Tecmo Super Bowl thread
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2012, 04:56:17 AM »
Just stumbled across this. Not sure if true. Seemed potentially amazing (I mean, who the eff knows this?). But does seem credible b/c why else would Dwight Stone be an elite kick returner?

the speed of the Kick Returner is determined by the Maximum Speed of the Right Tackle and the speed of the Punt Returner is determined by the Maximum Speed of the Strong Safety, therefore the best Kick Returners in the game are anyone you put in for the Saints or Steelers. Put in Craig Heyward for the Saints and you have a fast returner with 94 Hitting Power. The best Punt Returner would be Icky Woods of the Bengals because David Fulcher is the Strong Safety.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2012, 10:20:21 AM »
 :eek:

Source?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »
Anyone else here ever scored over 80 points in one game?  I have, and I will post proof in the near future.  I have no doubt I would destroy anybody who has posted in this tread at Super Tecmo Bowl.   :)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
Anyone else here ever scored over 80 points in one game?  I have, and I will post proof in the near future.  I have no doubt I would destroy anybody who has posted in this tread at Super Tecmo Bowl.   :)

:comehere:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2012, 11:59:35 AM »
I had a roommate in college that went undefeated against our house

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2012, 01:02:52 PM »
I was a 2-time campus champ. Also, I once scored 98 in a game, using the raiders against the colts. I would have scored 100, but at the end I mistimed a Howie Long sneak dive and blew a safety opportunity. Was devastating.

Also, the source was a comment on some blog that gave out "Tecmo Awards" to NFL players (<--good idea poorly executed).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2012, 01:29:28 PM »
I was a 2-time campus champ. Also, I once scored 98 in a game, using the raiders against the colts. I would have scored 100, but at the end I mistimed a Howie Long sneak dive and blew a safety opportunity. Was devastating.

Also, the source was a comment on some blog that gave out "Tecmo Awards" to NFL players (<--good idea poorly executed).

Screen shot or it didn't happen.   :dubious:

And did this supposedly happen vs CPU in preseason or season mode?