Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Tapatalk
« on: January 15, 2012, 09:08:48 PM »
Am I the only one having issues? It keeps showing the last page in each thread for the last 2 pages. In other words, instead of showing the second-to-last page and then the last page, it shows the last page twice.  No second-to-last page at all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Tapatalk
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »
I haven't had this.  THe only issue I have is once I get to the end of a thread, and want to go back to the last page, it takes me two pages back.  Then when I hit forward once, it takes me all the way to the end.  So, i have second-to-last-page issues, but they are not the same ones you are having.

Try updating the app?   :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »
I don't like how on the list of unread topics, it shows the name of the user that created the thread, but the avatar of the user that last posted. Maybe there is a setting somewhere.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 12:56:04 PM »
I haven't had this.  THe only issue I have is once I get to the end of a thread, and want to go back to the last page, it takes me two pages back.  Then when I hit forward once, it takes me all the way to the end.  So, i have second-to-last-page issues, but they are not the same ones you are having.

Try updating the app?   :dunno:

Sometimes I have this issue too.  Why does the app hate second-to-last pages?  Seems racist.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."