Author Topic: You Guys  (Read 682 times)

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
You Guys
« on: January 06, 2012, 03:22:58 PM »
K-  I've got to get out on the roadside early so I can thumb a ride to the stadium.  I had to leave sis at the shelter because frankly, she is one ugly Arkansas girl.  I'd never get a ride if she was beside me, God love her.  I did have a good opportunity to talk to some really nice African- Americans and gay folks while I've been here.  They were the social workers who run the shelter.  My whole outlook has changed on my innate Arkansas racism and homophobia.  I feel almost Kansasian now.  I could almost pass for one except for that third eye [dad married his sis too].  Hopefully tonight we won't be given a Klein-ema, and will prevail.  In any case or outcome, I want to thank Pissclams, Kleinstone, _33, Steve Dave, Madcat and most of the rest of you for the most enjoyable week of trolling I have ever been lucky enough to experience.  You guys were hilarious!  i would gladly share a Schlitz with any of you.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: You Guys
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 05:55:50 PM »
K-  I've got to get out on the roadside early so I can thumb a ride to the stadium.  I had to leave sis at the shelter because frankly, she is one ugly Arkansas girl.  I'd never get a ride if she was beside me, God love her.  I did have a good opportunity to talk to some really nice African- Americans and gay folks while I've been here.  They were the social workers who run the shelter.  My whole outlook has changed on my innate Arkansas racism and homophobia.  I feel almost Kansasian now.  I could almost pass for one except for that third eye [dad married his sis too].  Hopefully tonight we won't be given a Klein-ema, and will prevail.  In any case or outcome, I want to thank Pissclams, Kleinstone, _33, Steve Dave, Madcat and most of the rest of you for the most enjoyable week of trolling I have ever been lucky enough to experience.  You guys were hilarious!  i would gladly share a Schlitz with any of you.

Great post.  :thumbsup: 

Makes me sad that we are going to beat your ass tonight:bawl:  :ksu:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 06:15:48 PM »
Come back anytime.  We can swap stories about the disgusting methmouths of mizzou and the cultists from A&M.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 06:25:11 PM »
Kleinstone    :lol: