Author Topic: oakley sunglasses  (Read 1032 times)

aaaree

oakley sunglasses
« on: January 06, 2012, 12:00:32 AM »
The oakley sunglasses are extraordinarily fashionable indeed and are one of the top brands of designer sunglasses. If you're looking for quality sporting gear, look no further than Oakley. If you would like a great pair of sunglasses well, also they are well known for their choice of oakley canada. oakley sunglasses canada frame material includes O Matter, Wire and X metal which we're going to go into more detail later on.
It offers superior eye protection and surpasses all impact standards. The best feature is that it is still super light.
You'll be able to find these and more at the Sunglass Shed or on line where a number of site offer fantastic discounts to major name brands. It isn't peculiar to find kickbacks upwards of 40-50% off the recommended price.
For whatever reasons you bought your new oakley sunglasses cheap, taking the correct care of the lenses and frames will guarantee they are going to last and be of use.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
Re: oakley sunglasses
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 12:14:24 AM »
You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar  :nono:

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 08:39:00 AM »
Do any non-squaks even wear oakley's anymore?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 10:36:10 AM »
The oakley sunglasses are extraordinarily fashionable indeed and are one of the top brands of designer sunglasses. If you're looking for quality sporting gear, look no further than Oakley. If you would like a great pair of sunglasses well, also they are well known for their choice of oakley canada. oakley sunglasses canada frame material includes O Matter, Wire and X metal which we're going to go into more detail later on.
It offers superior eye protection and surpasses all impact standards. The best feature is that it is still super light. You'll be able to find these and more at the Sunglass Shed or on line where a number of site offer fantastic discounts to major name brands. It isn't peculiar to find kickbacks upwards of 40-50% off the recommended price.
For whatever reasons you bought your new oakley sunglasses cheap, taking the correct care of the lenses and frames will guarantee they are going to last and be of use.

What you don't think our necks can handel heavy sunglasses????

Are you calling us pussies??? :shakesfist:

Steve Dave please fight this man and show him how strong our necks are. TIA

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 10:54:02 AM »

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: oakley sunglasses
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 05:26:15 PM »
Do any non-squaks even wear oakley's anymore?

Have a real nice pair that I wear for tri training only.  No not in the pool but definately for riding and running.  Can see perfectly through them at dawn/dusk but also block out the sun.

Don't know if that makes me a squawk but I'd like to think I can get an elite athlete exemption?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk