Author Topic: Is there a more lopsided "rivalry" in the country than KU/K-State?  (Read 30314 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a more lopsided "rivalry" in the country than KU/K-State?
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2015, 03:48:21 PM »

Also, not sure you know what slump buster means.

#TheWesIsTheFuture
I was thinking the same thing.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2015, 12:52:57 PM »
I DNR this thread, but just wanted to break in with this quote from Smock:
"Hey, guys.  I'm hearing rumors that K-State lost Frank Martin to South Carolina (yes, the worst basketball program in the SEC - South Carolina) and hired oscar Weber (yes, that loser with the squeaky voice who ran Illinois' program into the ground).  Waiting for sources to confirm.  Stay tuned!" April 27th, 2012.

Could this be the real cause of his buthurt; getting the beatdown from our loser coach.  :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2015, 03:30:26 PM »
They only sport they can compete with us in is men's bball. Every other sport is straight beatdown.

Prepare for meltdown city, usa today when our ladies track team wins the confy
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2015, 04:02:18 PM »
I DNR this thread, but just wanted to break in with this quote from Smock:
"Hey, guys.  I'm hearing rumors that K-State lost Frank Martin to South Carolina (yes, the worst basketball program in the SEC - South Carolina) and hired oscar Weber (yes, that loser with the squeaky voice who ran Illinois' program into the ground).  Waiting for sources to confirm.  Stay tuned!" April 27th, 2012.

Could this be the real cause of his buthurt; getting the beatdown from our loser coach.  :ROFL:

he had every right to laugh at us

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2015, 08:31:13 PM »
If you compare a fanbase to ISIS you are a frustrated 5 year old that can't deal with your emotions.  You do not have the emotional control to be able to watch sports and should stop immediately.

In all honesty, that statement is more offensive than anything that happened on the court Monday night.

This is coming from the same fanbase that celebrated when T-Rob's mom died.  I could give a eff if you're offended by the comparison.  Name another fanbase in the Big 12 that chants "eff KU" the entire game and became a national embarrassment after bum-rushing KU's coaches and players.  Go ahead.

You left out the time the students chanted "Deadbeat Daddy" at the paid athlete who failed to pay child support and I'm sure there were some very hurtful things said to Sherron after he molested that girl in the elevator as long as we're keeping score.

:popcorn:

Another one.  :frown:

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/03/04/wilt-chamberlain-aaron-levi-a-giant-shadow-son-secret

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2015, 08:33:55 PM »
 :frown:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL @ 65+ slump busters

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2015, 06:29:59 AM »
Hadnt really thought about this until now, but this rivalry is so one-sided right now, I'm starting to better understand why people were surprised we court stormed. We compete with ku in athletics about 15 times a year, and usually win 12-15 of those contests. It was probably viewed as rubbing our dominance in, particularly since it was their holy sport we beat them in. I can see why an already jealous fan base was so irrationally enraged over a meaningless game.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2015, 07:44:59 AM »
If you compare a fanbase to ISIS you are a frustrated 5 year old that can't deal with your emotions.  You do not have the emotional control to be able to watch sports and should stop immediately.

In all honesty, that statement is more offensive than anything that happened on the court Monday night.

This is coming from the same fanbase that celebrated when T-Rob's mom died.  I could give a eff if you're offended by the comparison.  Name another fanbase in the Big 12 that chants "eff KU" the entire game and became a national embarrassment after bum-rushing KU's coaches and players.  Go ahead.

You left out the time the students chanted "Deadbeat Daddy" at the paid athlete who failed to pay child support and I'm sure there were some very hurtful things said to Sherron after he molested that girl in the elevator as long as we're keeping score.

:popcorn:

Another one.  :frown:

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/03/04/wilt-chamberlain-aaron-levi-a-giant-shadow-son-secret

"For Aaron the mystery began there. What in his genes might explain his love of all things British (Diana Rigg and The Avengers, Angela Lansbury, the magical sound of a British accent)?"  :surprised:
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 06, 2015, 09:02:59 AM »
Beems had us figured out all along!!!  :Wha:

K-State renames computer network from iSIS to KSIS

Seems a little late to be hiding our true colors now...
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2015, 04:21:40 PM »
Beems had us figured out all along!!!  :Wha:

K-State renames computer network from iSIS to KSIS

Seems a little late to be hiding our true colors now...

Ya I had wondered when that was gonna happen.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12