Author Topic: Paul courts the morons for Iowa win  (Read 11373 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Paul courts the morons for Iowa win
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2012, 04:00:43 PM »
gotta be a pretty hard time to be a hard line R these days.

I mean, the only real crazy extremists have dropped out and all that's left are layups.  I mean, it's pretty obvs that the R party is just letting some have their shot while they focus on the next one, right?

Ron Paul is the hard line R.   :dunno:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2012, 04:14:27 PM »

I mean, the only real crazy extremists have dropped out and all that's left are layups.  I mean, it's pretty obvs that the R party is just letting some have their shot while they focus on the next one, right?

Ron Paul is the hard line R.   :dunno:

Look, I don't come over here much and I really don't care to spend the time to go find gotcha quotes, but I'm pretty sure the locals here have spent a lot of time saying he is a Libertarian and not an R and that he needs to drop out so that he doesn't F up the vote by splitting conservatives etc, etc, etc.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »

No, I don't think that is the case at all. It is not as if Obama is a wildly popular president polling in the mid 60's with a healthy economy. Conservatives well appreciate both the opportunity, and importance, of defeating him. It is the only realistic chance of repealing Obamacare and trimming our deficits. Obama added 6 trillion dollars to the debt in just one term, a staggering sum, and would likely double that if given another term.

The Republican field is undeniably weak this year because a number of the GOP's rising stars and Tea Party darlings, such as Christie, Ryan, and Rubio, chose not to run. This does not mean that Romney is a weak candidate. He just seems to be the only competent, electable candidate in the field.

The infighting among Republicans over an "ideologically pure" candidate is a natural part of the primary process and will be largely irrelevant once Romney secures the nomination. It is even possible that the current unfounded attacks over Bain Capital will actually help inoculate Romney in the general election by allowing him to address these attacks now.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2012, 05:29:42 PM »
God damnit.   You're going to make me do it, aren't you.   I hate people that bring up religion as a reason to persecute people - people that complain about Obama being muslim & crap like that but you brought up Romney and I can't sit on that.  The Mormon "Church", and this is quite documented in depth, specifies that what the church says is a DIRECT ORDER FROM GOD.  If you go against God, or what the Church ORDERS YOU TO DO; You are excommunicated. PERIOD.  Since Romney is still considered a person in good standing with the Mormon church, he is considered a PAWN by the Mormon church.   Do you really want the authority of any church sitting in one of the most powerful chairs in the United States?   Jesus rough ridin' christ K-S-U-Wildcats, I sure hope you're 16 and can't vote. 
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »
God damnit.   You're going to make me do it, aren't you.   I hate people that bring up religion as a reason to persecute people - people that complain about Obama being muslim & crap like that but you brought up Romney and I can't sit on that.  The Mormon "Church", and this is quite documented in depth, specifies that what the church says is a DIRECT ORDER FROM GOD.  If you go against God, or what the Church ORDERS YOU TO DO; You are excommunicated. PERIOD.  Since Romney is still considered a person in good standing with the Mormon church, he is considered a PAWN by the Mormon church.   Do you really want the authority of any church sitting in one of the most powerful chairs in the United States?   Jesus rough ridin' christ K-S-U-Wildcats, I sure hope you're 16 and can't vote. 
What a bizarre post.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2012, 06:12:29 PM »

Radical Mormons!   Are we all going to be forced to wear magic underwear!!!??  :runaway:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2012, 06:13:58 PM »
God damnit.   You're going to make me do it, aren't you.   I hate people that bring up religion as a reason to persecute people - people that complain about Obama being muslim & crap like that but you brought up Romney and I can't sit on that.  The Mormon "Church", and this is quite documented in depth, specifies that what the church says is a DIRECT ORDER FROM GOD.  If you go against God, or what the Church ORDERS YOU TO DO; You are excommunicated. PERIOD.  Since Romney is still considered a person in good standing with the Mormon church, he is considered a PAWN by the Mormon church.   Do you really want the authority of any church sitting in one of the most powerful chairs in the United States?   Jesus rough ridin' christ K-S-U-Wildcats, I sure hope you're 16 and can't vote.  

KENNEDY IS  A CATHOLIC HE WILL BE A SLAVE TO THE POPE!  (but actually he will just be nailing coeds in the white house pool)
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2012, 06:24:39 PM »

Radical Mormons!   Are we all going to be forced to wear magic underwear!!!??  :runaway:

Wait, would this be a good thing? What do they do for you?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2012, 06:28:11 PM »
Sorry I used such an "overly simplistic" analogy...   I figured I had to use small words for someone with irrational viewpoints.  But now that I know you're capable of using the word analogy correctly, How is it overly simplistic to state that if you apply force to a region that there will be backlash? 

Speaking of irrational, there is a large faction (at least tens of millions, probably more) of religious radicals that will continue killing non-believers until the entire world subscribes to their beliefs, whether you fight them or not. Paul thinks if we just mind our own business, they won't try and convert (kill) us.

Unfortunately, we will probably never know if he is right or not because we don't know how to mind our own business. Correlation may not cause causation, but we have no way to determine.

Also, K-S-U-Wildcats!, I am curious as to why you think Paul's views on 9/11 make him unelectable. You haven't answered that question for me yet. The way you present your argument, you make it sound like RP blaming 'America' means he is blaming the American citizens. He is not blaming you and me, he is blaming the administration's decisions, and explaining differences that could be more effective. That's what you do with the government, you learn form past mistakes. Slap on the wrist to the voters, but we didn't ask them to make the decisions that they made once we elected the leaders. We are not as educated on what the effect of the administration will have on other countries. That's why you and I are not the ones running for president here. Obviously there is a reason that 9/11 was aimed at American Christians as opposed to Australian Christians. Do you think him blaming America hurts people's feelings? Is it even a bad thing to say? We obviously can't do anything about it now but since it happened under our current conditions, isn't it highly possible and reasonable to say that those conditions were to blame? But, If you are the national criteria creator for what does and doesn't make someone electable, then I apologize for questioning your elite status.

Correct me if i am wrong but i don't think 9-11 was as much targeted towards christianity but our secular consumerism/imperialism
(the pentagon isn't a church)

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2012, 06:28:21 PM »
Do any of you assholes know who funded the proposition 8 propaganda in California making same sex marriage illegal?   That's right, the Mormon Church.  Specifically every member of the Mormon Church.  These blind fools were told that the church has reviewed their income & debt and knows they can afford to donate X amount of dollars and if they don't, the will be excommunicated.   What the eff does any religion have any interest in any political stances, especially political platforms in a completely different state?   crap I don't know, but seriously dudes.   Don't you watch South Park?   Romney is the ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO behind Obama and he's a bigger Kook than Ron Paul could ever hope to be.   

I guarantee you the Mormon Church has hand picked Romney for politics because of his "Too clean to not be dirty" image.   This guy has been groomed.   Go ahead & throw the tin foil hat on me, but damnit guys, I'm telling you.  You can't trust a Mormon. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2012, 06:31:04 PM »
Do any of you assholes know who funded the proposition 8 propaganda in California making same sex marriage illegal?   That's right, the Mormon Church.  Specifically every member of the Mormon Church.  These blind fools were told that the church has reviewed their income & debt and knows they can afford to donate X amount of dollars and if they don't, the will be excommunicated.   What the eff does any religion have any interest in any political stances, especially political platforms in a completely different state?   crap I don't know, but seriously dudes.   Don't you watch South Park?   Romney is the ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO behind Obama and he's a bigger Kook than Ron Paul could ever hope to be.  

I guarantee you the Mormon Church has hand picked Romney for politics because of his "Too clean to not be dirty" image.   This guy has been groomed.   Go ahead & throw the tin foil hat on me, but damnit guys, I'm telling you.  You can't trust a Mormon.  

Or have you seen the rough ridin' musical.  Or Orgazmo??? huh the Mormon kid uses a stunt male genitals a STUNT male genitals for christs sake.

would you trust a man that calls for a stunt male genitals.  i mean call me crazy but no way does this guy call for a stunt male genitals

c'mon people open your eyes
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 06:34:44 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2012, 06:34:40 PM »
In all seriousness though.   Romney is too clean to be trusted.   Don't like the guy at all and I really do believe the Mormon Church's sense of morals & ethics will bleed into his political agenda.   I may have gotten too extreme with my above posts, and tongue in cheek aside...   It really wouldn't surprise me. I have for a long time believed the Mormon Church is Evil.   Believe it or not... even before South Park even existed.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2012, 06:36:09 PM »
In all seriousness though.   Romney is too clean to be trusted.   Don't like the guy at all and I really do believe the Mormon Church's sense of morals & ethics will bleed into his political agenda.   I may have gotten too extreme with my above posts, and tongue in cheek aside...   It really wouldn't surprise me. I have for a long time believed the Mormon Church is Evil.   Believe it or not... even before South Park even existed.

:runaway::jeffy: :runaway:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2012, 06:53:51 PM »
iknoright?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2012, 06:59:10 PM »
want some more?   The pentagon was struck with a missile because they needed a cover after the air force shot down flight 77 over the ocean.  It's so insane it makes sense.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »
Do any of you assholes know who funded the proposition 8 propaganda in California making same sex marriage illegal?   That's right, the Mormon Church.  Specifically every member of the Mormon Church.  These blind fools were told that the church has reviewed their income & debt and knows they can afford to donate X amount of dollars and if they don't, the will be excommunicated.   What the eff does any religion have any interest in any political stances, especially political platforms in a completely different state?   crap I don't know, but seriously dudes.   Don't you watch South Park?   Romney is the ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO behind Obama and he's a bigger Kook than Ron Paul could ever hope to be.   

I guarantee you the Mormon Church has hand picked Romney for politics because of his "Too clean to not be dirty" image.   This guy has been groomed.   Go ahead & throw the tin foil hat on me, but damnit guys, I'm telling you.  You can't trust a Mormon. 

It's their prerogative to back any proposition they want.  The California teacher's union spent more than a million dollars opposing it, and it has nothing to do with teaching children, but that was their choice.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2012, 07:01:10 PM »
want some more?   The pentagon was struck with a missile because they needed a cover after the air force shot down flight 77 over the ocean.  It's so insane it makes sense.

Pike? Is that you?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
Hey Pike, are you an air traffic controller in Boston?  I think I might know you.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2012, 08:34:33 PM »
Sorry I used such an "overly simplistic" analogy...   I figured I had to use small words for someone with irrational viewpoints.  But now that I know you're capable of using the word analogy correctly, How is it overly simplistic to state that if you apply force to a region that there will be backlash? 

Speaking of irrational, there is a large faction (at least tens of millions, probably more) of religious radicals that will continue killing non-believers until the entire world subscribes to their beliefs, whether you fight them or not. Paul thinks if we just mind our own business, they won't try and convert (kill) us.

And here I was thinking their goal was building a victory mosque at ground zero.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2012, 09:40:59 AM »

Pretty sure the record breaking African-American voter turnout in Cali which nearly unanimously voted against prop 8 is the reason it failed.  It's called exit polling.

Do you live in one of those bunker thingys and only pay for things with gold?  :blackhelicoptor: 

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »

Pretty sure the record breaking African-American voter turnout in Cali which nearly unanimously voted against prop 8 is the reason it failed.  It's called exit polling.

Do you live in one of those bunker thingys and only pay for things with gold?  :blackhelicoptor: 

actually i think this is one of the only things Heinz was correct on.  LDS spent a ton and mobilized thousands in a grassroot campaign to halt prop 8

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2012, 12:33:58 PM »
there are lots of mormons in california. And they really audit everyone's personal finances. They even do it to little kids and make them tithe their allowance.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2012, 12:55:10 PM »
even tales of strong arming some younger couples into donating to the brink of financial ruin

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2012, 07:20:52 PM »
there are lots of mormons in california. And they really audit everyone's personal finances. They even do it to little kids and make them tithe their allowance.

they sound like democrats
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2012, 07:41:20 PM »
mormons are great.  best religion by far.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."