Author Topic: Mitch Holthus  (Read 1604 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Mitch Holthus
« on: March 02, 2012, 06:09:47 PM »
Currently saying Doug McDermott is the national player of the year at the beginning of the Creighton game.  I'll update on the first Dana Altman mention (unless I've already missed it, which is possible as I just tuned in for the tip).

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Mitch Holthus
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »
Was just informed that I did miss it. 

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 06:24:34 PM »
Has he mentioned Doug's high school mascot or Altman's career record at K-State yet?
I'm purple down

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 06:25:47 PM »
Has he mentioned Doug's high school mascot or Altman's career record at K-State yet?

maybe, but not that I have heard to this point.  will continue to update if I pay attention though.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »
also, fwiw, I'm getting the feeling that very few of Creighton or Drake's good players went to HS in KC.  Just a feel at this point. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 07:29:27 PM »
This thread is a treat.  Thanks Steve Dave! Has he come up with nicknames for either team yet?
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 07:30:23 PM »
This thread is a treat.  Thanks Steve Dave! Has he come up with nicknames for either team yet?

I'm not really paying attention but it's apparently a Doug McDermott kind of night. 

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 07:56:49 PM »
McDermott looks just like his fat-faced dad.  Yikes.  T's and P's, Doug.  (He is pretty good at basketball though.)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 08:28:19 PM »
doug is very good. hilarious that he gets mentions like that from Mitch though.  Mitch calls B12 stuff and sees much better athletes constantly. 

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 11:38:59 PM »
doug is very good. hilarious that he gets mentions like that from Mitch though.  Mitch calls B12 stuff and sees much better athletes constantly.

Caught a bit of the Evansville/MOSt game where Mitch talked about about dougie. Brought up the him and Blake Griffin being the only SO to average 23? pt/game for a season. Then either Mitch or his partner brought up that Blake had something like 90 dunks his SO season... Dougie has 0. I  :lol: for a good minute

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 11:44:58 PM »
Yeah, the difference in athleticism between the MVC and the Big 12 is pretty noticeable.  Anyone else see the botched oop from WSU?  Looked extremely mid-majorish to be sure.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 11:47:01 PM »
Yeah, the difference in athleticism between the MVC and the Big 12 is pretty noticeable.  Anyone else see the botched oop from WSU?  Looked extremely mid-majorish K-State-ish until the last five or six games to be sure.

:gocho:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Norm93

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 07:15:23 AM »

Caught a bit of the Evansville/MOSt game where Mitch talked about about dougie. Brought up the him and Blake Griffin being the only SO to average 23? pt/game for a season. Then either Mitch or his partner brought up that Blake had something like 90 dunks his SO season... Dougie has 0. I  :lol: for a good minute

Mitch didn't call that game, but the two guys who did were major tools, maybe bigger than Mitch  :horrorsurprise:.  The pbp guy did mention that Anthony Downing was from Atchison (Mitch probably told him).   :love: