Author Topic: What about Kansass  (Read 16449 times)

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What about Kansass
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2011, 08:45:21 PM »
State laws of Kansas.

Rabbits may not be shot from motorboats.

Pedestrians crossing the highways at night must wear tail lights.

No one may catch fish with his bare hands.

The state game rule prohibits the use of mules to hunt ducks.

If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed.

You really want to play this game?

Are you asking for permission?   As of this moment men and women of the USA are still dying for your right to be an annonymous faceless unaccountable tool on worthless, meaningless material things like this message board.   Just keeping the thread on topic.   Play whatever games you like.  You have my permission.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2011, 09:05:36 PM »
State laws of Kansas.

If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed.

Are you asking for permission?   As of this moment men and women of the USA are still dying for your right to be an annonymous faceless unaccountable tool on worthless, meaningless material things like this message board.   Just keeping the thread on topic.   Play whatever games you like.  You have my permission.
Pigfucking is highly illegal in Kansas, while rampenent pigfucking is also illegal in Arkansas, but tolerated.  :nono:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »
State laws of Kansas.

Are you asking for permission?   As of this moment men and women of the USA are still dying for your right to be an annonymous faceless unaccountable tool on worthless, meaningless material things like this message board.   Just keeping the thread on topic.   Play whatever games you like.  You have my permission.
Pigfucking is highly illegal in Kansas, while rampenent pigfucking is also illegal in Arkansas, but tolerated.  :nono:

Need link for source please?  Smells like bs and way out of right field.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2011, 09:24:18 PM »
State laws of Kansas.

fail

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2011, 09:52:55 PM »
State laws of Kansas.

I know this is highly confusing to you, but to most it's just something called "common sense".  :driving:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2011, 10:00:11 PM »
 :zzz:

State laws of Kansas.

I know this is highly confusing to you, but to most it's just something called "common sense".  :driving:

Offline detch23

• Fan
  • My Dire Wolf's name is Willie
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2011, 12:53:16 AM »

State laws of Kansas.

Every time you post something it happens to come up in the first few suggestions when entered on google.

1st you need to step outside of your comfort zone and think for yourself (See Dumb laws in Kansas). I'm know this is exactly what you typed into google. You do the same for Arkansas it says something about beating your wife. I guess it doesn't mention your siblings so your in the clear for now.

2nd you need to recognize that this board (meaningless material things) got more attention from a local broadcast in Arkansas than it ever has in Kansas... So congrats your headline news is our bathroom reading that we use to whip our ass with afterwards.

3rd you need to understand that the only things Arkansas is famous for is a cum stain on a blouse and a toothpick that is also a knife since you need the extra material to cover the gaps between teeth..

Seriously though... I want you to grow some sort of imagination/sense of humor. I feel bad every time one of the EMAW posters says something witty. I always have to ask myself do they get it? This is shortly followed by, "oh well I'm sure he's shallowly inside his sister right now and distracted."

Offline mintner

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »

The Flint Hills Discovery Center.

http://www.flinthillsdiscovery.org/

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2011, 06:42:30 PM »
Kansans boast dongs that are 17% longer and 21% bigger in diameter than the national average.
I'll bet that makes most you faggots on here happy, namely Rams and Mocat who have been a shankin old Winters(maybe a minor) for years.  They admitted it.  OK Cat is another that is as queer as a three doller bill.  Probly what draws em in to Kansas.  Big old Peters.  But if they was on straight men then it wouldn't do any good for the gays so I guess all them fellers with the big peckers is gay.

I can list several things that Kansas is know for.  Not all good but they wer from Kansas. 

1.....you guessed it......Cawker City Twine Ball
2)  BTK cereal killer
3)  Dr. Tiller
4)  field after flat field of nothing but corn and crops (thank you lord for our servants in Kansas who feed us) 
5)  Baker's college in Manhattan (second best known town named Manhattan- home to the second best college in the state....not jayhawks but hell who is)  turns out enough high school cooks for the whole nation.   
6)  Largest hand dug well in the world?
7)  Flat and windy....just like the Delta region of Arkansas.  Fart and somebody two counties over is lible to smell it. 
that's afew that I could think of

Pretty impressive list if you ask me....but nobody did.

Jackson Holly Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »

State laws of Kansas.

Every time you post something it happens to come up in the first few suggestions when entered on google.

1st you need to step outside of your comfort zone and think for yourself (See Dumb laws in Kansas). I'm know this is exactly what you typed into google. You do the same for Arkansas it says something about beating your wife. I guess it doesn't mention your siblings so your in the clear for now.

2nd you need to recognize that this board (meaningless material things) got more attention from a local broadcast in Arkansas than it ever has in Kansas... So congrats your headline news is our bathroom reading that we use to whip our ass with afterwards.

3rd you need to understand that the only things Arkansas is famous for is a cum stain on a blouse and a toothpick that is also a knife since you need the extra material to cover the gaps between teeth..

Seriously though... I want you to grow some sort of imagination/sense of humor. I feel bad every time one of the EMAW posters says something witty. I always have to ask myself do they get it? This is shortly followed by, "oh well I'm sure he's shallowly inside his sister right now and distracted."

Awww.  Something touched a nerve, but I think you're google's broke.  I just googled what you told me to and all I got was an outhouse and a bag of dicks. 
Tell me?  Do you lick each dick individually like a lollipop and toss it out your trailer house screen door or do you shove the whole bag in your mouth at once?

Offline WichitaStateRazorback

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • hot and sticky baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2011, 11:46:49 PM »
other than BTK, tornadoes taking out trailer parks in andover, nit championships, and lisa montgomery not much going on here
topanga>winnie cooper

Offline dpstand72601

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2011, 01:31:42 AM »
I feel sorry for Kansas State!