Author Topic: The The Chamber  (Read 43577 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The The Chamber
« Reply #275 on: November 30, 2011, 03:38:15 PM »
Turns out CK was bruised up and is expected to be all healed for this weekend.  Were bruises the injuries you retards were talking about?

gregory's stuff didn't come out until well after the season was over. also, you're an idiot.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 30, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
Turns out CK was bruised up and is expected to be all healed for this weekend.  Were bruises the injuries you retards were talking about?

gregory's stuff didn't come out until well after the season was over. also, you're an idiot.
Rick, you might as well give up on JT.  He's too stupid and hard headed to concede.  Seems like if he really has any balls, he would give us some examples of QB's that made it through a season without injuries under Synder.  Don't think it will happen.  :facepalm:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 30, 2011, 11:25:40 PM »
The entire argument was over CK's status.  Not Eli's, or GG's, or anyone else's.  You retards started bring that up later.  CK's own roommate just said he was all bruised up and looks like he'll be healthy after an off week.  Healthy enough to practice even.  You dumbasses can try to twist this all you want but it still comes down to who has better info about CK's health.  His roommate or some guy that sits in front of a computer all day and thinks a bruised up arm is the same as being seriously injured.  Retards.

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 10, 2012, 12:04:41 PM »
Hopefully we can put this whole The Chamber thing to bed now. After hearing Brent say it 70,000 last night on the BCS broadcast it makes me ill. Why was he so intent on saying it so much??? It's like he's OC and couldn't stop saying it... it was kind of creepy.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 10, 2012, 12:13:22 PM »
Brent was the only good thing about that game last night.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2012, 12:15:51 PM »

I'm pretty sure he was excited because it was the first time he'd seen YouTube.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »

ya, I loved it when LSU made it across the 50 yard line for the first time last night. he was so excited. :lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2012, 09:54:19 PM »

ya, I loved it when LSU made it across the 50 yard line for the first time last night. he was so excited. :lol:
I don't blame him; it was the most exciting play during the game for LSU.  :dubious:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 09:56:06 PM by Katdaddy »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 12, 2012, 10:08:51 PM »
You can hear a confidence in Patrick's voice that wasn't there three years ago. It's so strong that she has adopted the attitude of the The Chamber that she fell in love with after seeing a YouTube video on the animal native to Africa and the Middle East.

"The The Chamber, he doesn't give a crap; he takes what he wants," Patrick said. "And that's how I'm going to be this year, like a The Chamber. … He eats poisonous snakes, and he falls asleep and wakes right back up.

"I don't know. It's a mindset. I even have a The Chamber picture on my screensaver on my phone to inspire me."

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/7455790/nascar-danica-patrick-sounding-confident

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 13, 2012, 09:32:04 AM »
You can hear a confidence in Patrick's voice that wasn't there three years ago. It's so strong that she has adopted the attitude of the The Chamber that she fell in love with after seeing a YouTube video on the animal native to Africa and the Middle East.

"The The Chamber, he doesn't give a crap; he takes what he wants," Patrick said. "And that's how I'm going to be this year, like a The Chamber. … He eats poisonous snakes, and he falls asleep and wakes right back up.

"I don't know. It's a mindset. I even have a The Chamber picture on my screensaver on my phone to inspire me."

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/7455790/nascar-danica-patrick-sounding-confident

:blindfold:

she better get naked fast, my interest is waning.
- chunkles