Author Topic: That big chinned Leno looking kid....  (Read 3639 times)

Offline Greenwood Leflore

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
That big chinned Leno looking kid....
« on: December 13, 2011, 07:22:53 PM »
appears to be a very good qb.  I caught a ten second clip on the news a bit ago...looks like a real player...well, all but that gay #7. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: That big chinned Leno looking kid....
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
appears to be a very good qb.  I caught a ten second clip on the news a bit ago...looks like a real player...well, all but that gay #7.  
What's this about you pig worshippers always wanting a few gays on your team.  Aren't the pigs enough for you sex deprived horn dogs.  :runaway:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 07:29:59 PM by Katdaddy »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 07:33:29 PM »
appears to be a very good qb.  I caught a ten second clip on the news a bit ago...looks like a real player...well, all but that gay #7. 
They say the only way to stop #7, who is as queer as a $3 bill, is to take a broomstick handle (bout 8-12 inches stickin out) and mount it in a concrete wall and leave it on KSU sidelines.  He'll back up to it and, at times, has refused to reenter a game or two this season.  Now the problem will be to convince Jerry, (a former Razorback) to let our team put this on their sidelines.  If we do that...we efectively neuter him.  

The QB is not that good.  A big slow knuckle draggin mouth breather.  They try to say he's almost as good as Tebow on here......well.....I seen Tebow.  The real Tebow.  Not Best Choice Tebow or Always Save Tebow from KSU but the real deal.  

The real Tebow would whip this kids ass in a heartbeat.  I know it.  You know it. And these kids on this website know it to.  

He's (Calvin Klien) not a mole on a big man's ass and he most certainly ain't a Tebow.  

You guys from Arkansas do realize there ain't nothin but gay college kids on here that go the Bakers College at KSU.  Jokes on us.  We ben fightin with a bunch of (future) high school cooks!  I feel silly when I think about that.  

I thought they was adults with jobs.  Daddy's money.  Daddy's credit card.  Still latched on to mommas tit!    

Jack Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 07:38:18 PM »
appears to be a very good qb.  I caught a ten second clip on the news a bit ago...looks like a real player...well, all but that gay #7.  
What's this about you pig worshippers always wanting a few gays on your team.  Aren't the pigs enough for you sex deprived horn dogs.  :runaway:

That's just the way it is, Kat.  The damn gays are on every team.  btw, how did you earn the name, Kat?

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 07:41:45 PM »
:flush:

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 07:43:23 PM »
They say the only way to stop #7, who is as queer as a $3 bill, is to take a broomstick handle (bout 8-12 inches stickin out) and mount it in a concrete wall and leave it on KSU sidelines.  He'll back up to it and, at times, has refused to reenter a game or two this season.  Now the problem will be to convince Jerry, (a former Razorback) to let our team put this on their sidelines.  If we do that...we efectively neuter him.  

The QB is not that good.  A big slow knuckle draggin mouth breather.  They try to say he's almost as good as Tebow on here......well.....I seen Tebow.  The real Tebow.  Not Best Choice Tebow or Always Save Tebow from KSU but the real deal.  

The real Tebow would whip this kids ass in a heartbeat.  I know it.  You know it. And these kids on this website know it to.  

He's (Calvin Klien) not a mole on a big man's ass and he most certainly ain't a Tebow.  

You guys from Arkansas do realize there ain't nothin but gay college kids on here that go the Bakers College at KSU.  Jokes on us.  We ben fightin with a bunch of (future) high school cooks!  I feel silly when I think about that.  

I thought they was adults with jobs.  Daddy's money.  Daddy's credit card.  Still latched on to mommas tit!    

Jack Blasingame, II

I see what you're trying to say here, not interested.

:nono:

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 07:46:34 PM »
They say the only way to stop #7, who is as queer as a $3 bill, is to take a broomstick handle (bout 8-12 inches stickin out) and mount it in a concrete wall and leave it on KSU sidelines.  He'll back up to it and, at times, has refused to reenter a game or two this season.  Now the problem will be to convince Jerry, (a former Razorback) to let our team put this on their sidelines. If we do that...we efectively neuter him.  

Jack Blasingame, II

I see what you're trying to say here, not interested.

:nono:
+1.  Now that was good.  That was good right there.  Got me laughin.  Good job.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 07:55:04 PM by pondwater jack »
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 07:48:36 PM »
I don't know, Jackson.  I'm not against the gay players.  When I played college ball, the meanest hardnosed player turned out to be a flamer.  But you do have to wonder when their team leader is a packer or packee.  There should be required blood tests before bowl games...you know...especially with these unknown teams and all.  As we all know, the b12 has been getting weaker and weaker every year.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 07:56:06 PM »
I don't know, Jackson.  I'm not against the gay players.  When I played college ball, the meanest hardnosed player turned out to be a flamer.  But you do have to wonder when their team leader is a packer or packee.  There should be required blood tests before bowl games...you know...especially with these unknown teams and all.  As we all know, the b12 has been getting weaker and weaker every year.
Big 12's ass.  You mean the Final Four.  They are leavin in droves.  Dead in the water .  KSU

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 08:03:10 PM »
over 500 is looking like a good call

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »
Big 12's ass.  You mean the Final Four.  They are leavin in droves.  Dead in the water .  KSU

One on one with the fat boy in their near future?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 08:12:08 PM »
Goodness admins.  Fix your quote feature...only show one quote.  Thanks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 08:27:52 PM »
 :driving:

Living the dream in this thread

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »

That's just the way it is, Kat.  The damn gays are on every team.  btw, how did you earn the name, Kat?
I'll have you know Kat is a very distinguished name.  Many famious people are proud to have this very said name.  But what makes this mane special is the fact that the owner of it has one very large hairy ball.  So jealous, aren't you.  :blush:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 08:45:50 PM »

I'll have you know Kat is a very distinguished name.  Many famious people are proud to have this very said name.  But what makes this name special is the fact that the owner of this name has one very large hairy ball.  So jealous, aren't you.  :blush:

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »
I always thought CK had a rather soft jaw. :dunno:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 09:03:45 PM »

Good idea.  There hasn't been a game all year where Klein wasn't bleeding all over the field.  Who knows what kind of diseases he might have picked up on the field in Lawrence, Austin or Miami.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 09:10:42 PM »

Good idea.  There hasn't been a game all year where Klein wasn't bleeding all over the field.  Who knows what kind of diseases he might have picked up on the field in Lawrence, Austin or Miami.
Jees Ira, now you got me to thinking our star QB could be putting his life on the line just for a shity bowl game with pig worshippers.  :ohno:

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 09:15:55 PM »
They say the only way to stop #7, who is as queer as a $3 bill, is to take a broomstick handle (bout 8-12 inches stickin out) and mount it in a concrete wall and leave it on KSU sidelines.  He'll back up to it and, at times, has refused to reenter a game or two this season.  Now the problem will be to convince Jerry, (a former Razorback) to let our team put this on their sidelines.  If we do that...we efectively neuter him.  

Jack Blasingame, II

GD that's funny.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 09:25:07 PM »
They say the only way to stop #7, who is as queer as a $3 bill, is to take a broomstick handle (bout 8-12 inches stickin out) and mount it in a concrete wall and leave it on KSU sidelines.  He'll back up to it and, at times, has refused to reenter a game or two this season.  Now the problem will be to convince Jerry, (a former Razorback) to let our team put this on their sidelines.  If we do that...we efectively neuter him.  

Jack Blasingame, II

GD that's funny.
fail