Author Topic: Game 8: N. Florida *sigh-meh special edition* Peggy Po's / Nancy Neg's  (Read 6333 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Game 8: N. Florida *sigh-meh special edition* Peggy Po's / Nancy Neg's
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 10:15:15 PM »
Gipsweat: When I played, I hated having to guard really sweaty players. Probably works to his advantage.

Also, I may just miss it (not sure how I would) but I never see much head/face sweat from him? ODD combo.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 10:37:34 PM »
Gipsweat: When I played, I hated having to guard really sweaty players. Probably works to his advantage.

I never see much head/face sweat from him? ODD combo.

maybe greenawalt knows what he's doing after all?  :dunno:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 10:46:33 PM »
I don't know what dissapoints me more, todays game or todays po's and neg's. Sad really.

Even Frank gives constructive criticism, be specific.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 11:09:28 PM »
The post-8 minute timeout press was the first time I've seen us use it effectively this year (or maybe ever). Much of the credit for that and the pressure defense down the stretch goes to Irving. Quit getting foul trouble Matv. Team can't afford it.

I would be critical of Frank's substituting. But it was obvious the last thing he wanted was for this team to get an easy win to sit on for the next week, although I doubt he was keen on giving No. Fla. the chance to win with a 3 on its last possession. Someday, this get pissed off and clear the bench in the first half against a nobody is going to bite him in the ass, but by surviving he gets to tell the seldom-used they truly are shitty and continue to ride those in the regular rotation.

Totally don't give a crap how sweaty Gipson's uniform is. Would love and fully expect to see him drop about 20 pounds in the off season. Hopefully, Diaz picks it up.

I'm all but done with Angel. Selfish on the break and no concept of what he can't do, his only redeeming value right now is his toughness. I'm past the point of wanting to be impressed. All I'm looking for now is promise of the kind Diaz showed today.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 11:14:29 PM »
JYC moment in the second half where everyone was diving around.

My god.  You should have heard me in my living room while that was going on.  I sounded like a zoo.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »

It's just really gross, especially when the player is a physical big guy. I played an undersized four, and having to guard sweaty big guys was a nightmare. You really don't want to touch them, because your body temperature is hot and all that sweat is cold, so it feels disgusting. Also makes him very slippery.

I doubt that's the plan, but I'm sure he'll be the least fun guy to guard on the team in his time here.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 11:21:06 PM »
Gipson could drop 20 pounds from his nipples and I'd be okay with it.   :sdeek:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 11:28:58 PM »

It's just really gross, especially when the player is a physical big guy. I played an undersized four, and having to guard sweaty big guys was a nightmare. You really don't want to touch them, because your body temperature is hot and all that sweat is cold, so it feels disgusting. Also makes him very slippery.

I doubt that's the plan, but I'm sure he'll be the least fun guy to guard on the team in his time here.

are you doubting greenie?  :nono:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 11:46:32 PM »

are you doubting greenie?  :nono:

Ha. I had a friend that worked at a gas station, and greenie would stop in to buy two kinds of chew. The normal stuff, and then flavor pouches for the games. A man of such diverse chewing affinity should never be doubted. I take it back.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2011, 12:25:37 AM »
what a mean-spirited edition of peggies and nancies.

ar-t haters, please post your Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) thoughts in the ar-t hate thread so it'll be easier to link back up when it's time to lol at how stupid you were.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2011, 12:33:40 AM »
worst peg pos and neg nancy of the the season.  Some really LBBIQ on display here.

There is absolutely NOTHING to bitch about a true freshman preforming the way Gip has. Anyone who says otherwise is a rough ridin' respect.  I don't care how sweaty he is.  Frank should be lapping up his ball sweat for keeping us in these crap tastic events we are calling basketball games. 

Did I mention a true freshman is out preforming everyone yet?

you're the tard who said jake's jersey would never hang from the rafters. and you are offended by this?  :rolleyes:

yeah, never said that.  everything I said that was critical of Jake was later endorsed by Jake.  Thanks for playing though dumbass.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 12:51:30 AM »
worst peg pos and neg nancy of the the season.  Some really LBBIQ on display here.

There is absolutely NOTHING to bitch about a true freshman preforming the way Gip has. Anyone who says otherwise is a rough ridin' respect.  I don't care how sweaty he is.  Frank should be lapping up his ball sweat for keeping us in these crap tastic events we are calling basketball games. 

you're the tard who said jake's jersey would never hang from the rafters. and you are offended by this?  :rolleyes:

yeah, never said that.  everything I said that was critical of Jake was later endorsed by Jake.  Thanks for playing though dumbass.

the 0 will not be in the bram's rafters
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:55:05 AM by Stevesie60 »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 01:06:08 AM »
Thanks again for these.

I'm sure they require a considerable amount of time and thought.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 07:41:19 AM »
not sure Frank Martin ever said this was his best transition team.  he said this was his fastest team.   speed doesn't equal transition and he wasn't implying it. unless i missed something.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 07:47:21 AM »
what a mean-spirited edition of peggies and nancies.

ar-t haters, please post your Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) thoughts in the ar-t hate thread so it'll be easier to link back up when it's time to lol at how stupid you were.

oh man.  sys is going to be so mean to you guys.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 08:39:25 AM »

thanks for putting that out there unqualified.  I'll be sure to troll through your posts later to pull out comments with no context. Everything I said was backed up by Jake the rest of the way through the season. Congrats on the foxnewsing me.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2011, 08:41:20 AM »

thanks for putting that out there unqualified.  I'll be sure to troll through your posts later to pull out comments with no context. Everything I said was backed up by Jake the rest of the way through the season. Congrats on the foxnewsing me.

That was your entire post. Not much context. No way to misinterpret it. I don't really even care that you said it, just that you claimed to have never said it.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2011, 09:02:39 AM »

Yeah maaaaaaaaan.  Those fox news guys are misinforming everyone maaaaaaaaaaan.  We should shut them down maaaaaaaaaaa.  They are so bad, I created a word that describes their crazy, manipulative, uninformed, ways maaaaaaaaan.  lol

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2011, 09:49:31 AM »
This thread sucks.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2011, 10:32:33 AM »
This thread sucks.

i was starting to think that then the one dude said he never said something and the other dude busted him on it.  so it ended up ok in my book.  definitely a different episode of PP/NN's though.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2011, 10:33:29 AM »
This thread sucks.

Not your fault. As the great Jimmy V once said, don't stop doing peggy po's and nancy neg's. Don't EVER stop doing peggy po's and nancy neg's.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2011, 10:38:11 AM »
This thread sucks.

Not your fault. As the great Jimmy V once said, don't stop doing peggy po's and nancy neg's. Don't EVER stop doing peggy po's and nancy neg's.

Its tough, you know. By and large BIOQ games bring out BIOQ posting. It is what it is. We just have a lot of selfish posting right now, guys not doing the little things necessary for good posts. Its December on goEMAW, we'll come around.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2011, 10:38:31 AM »
Nancy Neg's

Equipment manager Invest in a talcum chowder shotgun or bring a change of clothes for Gip.  I don't want to watch what looks like the world's smelliest sunset as the sweat ring slowly rolls from the numbers down past his ass crack BEFORE HALF TIME.  Something.  Also, let's build an oxygen bar for Gip to hang at during the TV timeouts.  I'm surprised the 37 minutes didn't cause his bacon wrapped heart didn't to explode covering the floor with gravy.  Attaboy Greenwalt, great cardio work with Thomas, you guys are doing great (/sarcastic clap)

agree with everything but this. Some people just sweat a lot.

Yes. I would also add that it's amazing somebody Gipson's size can play the number of minutes he's been playing and not look like dogshit at the end of the game.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
Nancy Neg's

Equipment manager Invest in a talcum chowder shotgun or bring a change of clothes for Gip.  I don't want to watch what looks like the world's smelliest sunset as the sweat ring slowly rolls from the numbers down past his ass crack BEFORE HALF TIME.  Something.  Also, let's build an oxygen bar for Gip to hang at during the TV timeouts.  I'm surprised the 37 minutes didn't cause his bacon wrapped heart didn't to explode covering the floor with gravy.  Attaboy Greenwalt, great cardio work with Thomas, you guys are doing great (/sarcastic clap)

Yes. I would also add that it's amazing somebody Gipson's size can play the number of minutes he's been playing and not look like dogshit at the end of the game.

It's amazing, but man, he looked pretty gassed trying to shoot FTs at the end of regulation

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2011, 10:55:57 AM »
Nancy Neg's

It's amazing, but man, he looked pretty gassed trying to shoot FTs at the end of regulation

They were hilariously short.