Author Topic: How well does KSU fans travel for games?  (Read 9789 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How well does KSU fans travel for games?
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2011, 10:42:24 PM »
Is Tyson FoodLand to DFW really "traveling"?

Okay, Travel/Ralphie (it's all from the same gene pool, so what's the difference?), you got us, it's all made up . . .  you've overwhelmed us with your perpetual case of the red ass.

Offline Ralphieboy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2011, 10:43:24 PM »
The year of the Cotton Bowl trophy doesn't match the quote either.  Whole thing is bullshit.

The 00-01 Cotton Bowl?

Not the 2000 Cotton Bowl, we were there whooping the crap out of Texas.  If you are going to try and print facts, maybe you should print the crap correctly.

Offline Ralphieboy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2011, 10:45:01 PM »

How the hell did you guys go to the 1997 Cotton Bowl and 1997 Fiesta Bowl? 

man, just when i thought we were making progress...  :embarrassed:

Your fuckups and inability at being literate and attempting to print false facts doesn't make us sound stupid.  But whatever makes you sleep better.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2011, 10:45:22 PM »
60K Purple is a pretty fair and conservative estimate.  No spin like Bill O.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2011, 10:45:41 PM »
i bet over 5 million ksu cat fans show up.

Offline Ralphieboy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2011, 10:47:33 PM »
The trophy says 2001, it's a media guide, they have errors all the time, and by implication, you don't even remember who the Hawgs played apparently.

WTF? Are you that stupid? Nevermind, it's quite obvious you are. Let me explain it to you so maybe you'll understand it but I highly doubt it.

The guide says 2000 Cotton Bowl. I linked the 2000 Cotton Bowl and was at that beatdown we put on Texass.

It's not my fault you guys use incorrect info and try to pass it off as facts, yet again. This is really getting old.

. . . and I said the guide has a type-o, K-State played in the 2001 Cotton Bowl and beat Tennessee.   Remember, you're the one that asked how K-State played in 2 bowl games in the same year.

Not much you guys have said or printed is correct, so you can't blame for questioning your incorrect media guide.

Offline Ralphieboy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2011, 10:48:51 PM »

Okay, Travel/Ralphie (it's all from the same gene pool, so what's the difference?), you got us, it's all made up . . .  you've overwhelmed us with your perpetual case of the red ass.

Pot meet kettle.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2011, 10:49:52 PM »
Heard a rumor (source B+) that at halftime, Jerry Jones is going to make the announcement that he's full blown EMAW. He's fallen in love with Collin Klein this year, loves seeing Snyder continue to do what he does best, and was really proud of us for sticking it to all the Texas schools this year. I don't know, ya know? It's one of those things that's so crazy it just might be true.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »
The trophy says 2001, it's a media guide, they have errors all the time, and by implication, you don't even remember who the Hawgs played apparently.

WTF? Are you that stupid? Nevermind, it's quite obvious you are. Let me explain it to you so maybe you'll understand it but I highly doubt it.

The guide says 2000 Cotton Bowl. I linked the 2000 Cotton Bowl and was at that beatdown we put on Texass.

It's not my fault you guys use incorrect info and try to pass it off as facts, yet again. This is really getting old.

. . . and I said the guide has a type-o, K-State played in the 2001 Cotton Bowl and beat Tennessee.   Remember, you're the one that asked how K-State played in 2 bowl games in the same year.

Not much you guys have said or printed is correct, so you can't blame for questioning your incorrect media guide.

They're all lies, go with that.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2011, 10:52:38 PM »

Okay, Travel/Ralphie (it's all from the same gene pool, so what's the difference?), you got us, it's all made up . . .  you've overwhelmed us with your perpetual case of the red ass.

Pot meet kettle.
You have officially been warned.  Cut that crap out.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2011, 10:54:00 PM »

Pot meet kettle.

You've all come running over here by the thousands . . . just think, this website, and how badly it has clowned Hog fans, actually made the TV (or in your case the Picture Box) news in Arkansas.   What else needs to be said?

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2011, 10:27:03 AM »
I do believe we set the record for most fans to cross state borders to see a football game. Then again, I have seen a number of NFL games  :angryMJ:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:30:23 AM by bleedpurple »

Offline spnshinqsn

• Fan
  • Seems legit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2011, 11:32:57 AM »
From the Cotton Bowl site's recap (http://media.attcottonbowl.com/resource/history/1997/rsrc/1997-Classic-Recap.pdf) of the 1997 game:

K-State brought a 9-2 record to Dallas and it marked the fourth consecutive year
the Wildcats had won nine or more games. Along with them came a purple wave of more than
40,000 diehard fans, a figure that shattered the Classic’s old ticket sales record for one team.

And the 2001 recap (http://media.attcottonbowl.com/resource/history/2001/rsrc/2001-Classic-Recap.pdf):

The sea of purple-clad Kansas State fans numbering
nearly 35,000 were witness to a dominant performance on both sides of
the ball by a veteran Wildcat team.

That enough for you?  :dunno:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »
1997 Cotton Bowl:  1/1/1997

1997 Fiesta Bowl: 12/31/1997

Why are hawg fans so dumb?

Gay

Seriously, did any of these hog fans make it out of eighth grade?  I don't think I've heard "gay" as a comeback to anything since I was 13 years old roaming the halls of my middle school in 1998.  Everyday I get on here it's flashbacks to middle school.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline bigDcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2011, 12:27:35 PM »
From the Cotton Bowl site's recap (http://media.attcottonbowl.com/resource/history/1997/rsrc/1997-Classic-Recap.pdf) of the 1997 game:

K-State brought a 9-2 record to Dallas and it marked the fourth consecutive year
the Wildcats had won nine or more games. Along with them came a purple wave of more than
40,000 diehard fans, a figure that shattered the Classic€™s old ticket sales record for one team.

And the 2001 recap (http://media.attcottonbowl.com/resource/history/2001/rsrc/2001-Classic-Recap.pdf):

The sea of purple-clad Kansas State fans numbering
nearly 35,000 were witness to a dominant performance on both sides of
the ball by a veteran Wildcat team.

That enough for you?  :dunno:

Cotton Bowl is BSFS South.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk