Author Topic: My Apologies to Hog fans  (Read 4311 times)

Offline PorkChop Express

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: My Apologies to Hog fans
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »
I guess when you live in freakin' KANSAS, there's nothing else better to do but talk trash.

I've seriously never seen a fanbase this conceited despite ZERO history. Even LSU fans have somewhat earned the right to be assholes.
pfffft  :lol:

i'm loving the state smack from arkansas fans

How much smack do we need to talk about football history? I can post numbers but that would be embarrassing for y'all.

please.  feel free to embarrass us'all.  tell us about our 'bad history'!

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 04:19:31 PM »
WHOA, you can actually get banned from goEMAW?  :sdeek:

Not often, but when you do, they give you a t-shirt.
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline MobDeep

• Combo-Fan
  • Ball Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 05:34:28 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline GoHogs 7

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2011, 04:44:53 PM »
Speaking only for myself, I can never be embarrassed by someone who use y'all.

uses, you cat rough rider

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2011, 05:08:40 PM »
As a Kstate Alumni, I truly apologize for the people on these threads. I'm sure Arkansas has some scums as well and I just wanted you all to know that these comments are coming from The Kansas scums. It will be a great game. I hope my Boys pull it off but I know Arkansas is going to be a really tough win. Once again I apologize and Goodluck Razorbacks!

I can honestly say I was really shocked reading post from the people of Kansas makes me want to move back to Arkansas but I  am only here to be with my boyfriend or I wouldn't have moved here and the way he has talk up Kansas......(ok his hometown) WOW he must live in the only part that doesn't trash others!!  but I do have to say AR #6 KS #8 both 10-2 gonna be a GOOD GAME....And to have a couple people from Kansas post on here and apologize for others comments takes alot of respect for others!

How's the baby?

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 05:11:34 PM »
I guess when you live in freakin' KANSAS, there's nothing else better to do but talk trash.

I've seriously never seen a fanbase this conceited despite ZERO history. Even LSU fans have somewhat earned the right to be assholes.

Unless you actually played for the team, you haven't earned the right to be anything other than a fan.

You're a fan of a team.  Not a player.  You don't have bragging rights for choosing a team to root for.

In fact, if you didn't go to the school, in my opinion, you have even less of a right than those that did.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 05:14:34 PM »
As a Kstate Alumni, I truly apologize for the people on these threads. I'm sure Arkansas has some scums as well and I just wanted you all to know that these comments are coming from The Kansas scums. It will be a great game. I hope my Boys pull it off but I know Arkansas is going to be a really tough win. Once again I apologize and Goodluck Razorbacks!

I can honestly say I was really shocked reading post from the people of Kansas makes me want to move back to Arkansas but I  am only here to be with my boyfriend or I wouldn't have moved here and the way he has talk up Kansas......(ok his hometown) WOW he must live in the only part that doesn't trash others!!  but I do have to say AR #6 KS #8 both 10-2 gonna be a GOOD GAME....And to have a couple people from Kansas post on here and apologize for others comments takes alot of respect for others!

How's the baby?

Baby Lockett Baby?!?!  :ohno: :emawkid: