Author Topic: Some basic facts about our opponent, University College of Arkansas (UCA)  (Read 9305 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Some basic facts about our opponent, University College of Arkansas (UCA)
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2011, 05:49:35 PM »
Do all of the SEC teams have multiple mascots? I mean, this Arkansas team we are playing has a razorback bird (or dog, not sure), a sugar bear, and a pig. Auburn has a tiger and an eagle,  Alabama has a tidal wave and an elephant. weird.  :confused:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 11:34:02 PM »
Congratulations to our Sugarbearpig friends from Conway. Make sure and buy Scottie Pippen some shots tonight since he willed your team to victory.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 11:37:00 PM »
Do all of the SEC teams have multiple mascots? I mean, this Arkansas team we are playing has a razorback bird (or dog, not sure), a sugar bear, and a pig. Auburn has a tiger and an eagle,  Alabama has a tidal wave and an elephant. weird.  :confused:
It's kind of like you guys with your wildkitten.  Then the guy sucking a pole.  Oh wait that was just in the guy in the ksu jayhawk shirt.  hmmmm on by the way.  Loserssssssssssssss

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2012, 12:02:34 AM »
Man Scottie looked sexy on the sidelines tonight. Gotta say i was a little jealous.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2012, 12:10:26 AM »
Man Scottie looked sexy on the sidelines tonight. Gotta say i was a little jealous.

Yeah, couldn't believe they kept showing him after like every play the first 10 min.