Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927531 times)

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2900 on: December 11, 2011, 04:59:27 AM »
Are you that stupid wrongkitty?
I have said before that goes both ways.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: December 11, 2011, 10:43:15 AM »

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: December 11, 2011, 11:16:08 AM »
It was December 5th when I discovered this blog because of a mutual friends share on Facebook. I can honestly say that when I read the first 2 pages, I was angry... It's funny how two teams that for all intensive purposes don't have any rivalry, hatred, any true reason to dislike one another - that is until we play each one time in the AT&T Cotton Bowl.

The content of this thread - throughout its vastness - is insulting, degrading, and disheartening for both sides involved. I've seen things on here that I can't believe people are immature and ignorant enough to post. The racism and sexism is disgusting and it shames me that the mods haven't done anything to either ban the thread or ban the people from posting. Granted, it's what we all signed up for.

KSU fans have 0 class from what I see on here and that's saying something considering I thought LSU was bad... Yes, I'm a Razorback fan - born in Topeka, however - but the fact that you guys get on here and chastise Arkansans for being a poor, "backwards" state with racism still running rampant, is appalling. Can we not discuss football? Do you guys have to stoop to the low levels that you have to make yourselves feel better? I'm not sure who the idiot(s) was/were that started talking about how rich KSU fans are... But you've got to be kidding me right now... And to the fan that photo shopped Petrino's face onto the screen shot of Deliverance - you sir - are an abomination. Grow up...

This thread has proved one thing to me - it doesn't matter if you're white or black, rich or poor, the love of one's football team will always provide division. Humans are an amazing specimen, are we not?
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: December 11, 2011, 11:27:31 AM »
 :blindfold:

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: December 11, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »
It was December 5th when I discovered this blog because of a mutual friends share on Facebook. I can honestly say that when I read the first 2 pages, I was angry... It's funny how two teams that for all intensive purposes don't have any rivalry, hatred, any true reason to dislike one another - that is until we play each one time in the AT&T Cotton Bowl.

The content of this thread - throughout its vastness - is insulting, degrading, and disheartening for both sides involved. I've seen things on here that I can't believe people are immature and ignorant enough to post. The racism and sexism is disgusting and it shames me that the mods haven't done anything to either ban the thread or ban the people from posting. Granted, it's what we all signed up for.

KSU fans have 0 class from what I see on here and that's saying something considering I thought LSU was bad... Yes, I'm a Razorback fan - born in Topeka, however - but the fact that you guys get on here and chastise Arkansans for being a poor, "backwards" state with racism still running rampant, is appalling. Can we not discuss football? Do you guys have to stoop to the low levels that you have to make yourselves feel better? I'm not sure who the idiot(s) was/were that started talking about how rich KSU fans are... But you've got to be kidding me right now... And to the fan that photo shopped Petrino's face onto the screen shot of Deliverance - you sir - are an abomination. Grow up...

This thread has proved one thing to me - it doesn't matter if you're white or black, rich or poor, the love of one's football team will always provide division. Humans are an amazing specimen, are we not?

Travelhog post  :blah:

Offline jbkx

• Fan
  • Osculum Infame ... Neat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: December 11, 2011, 11:31:05 AM »
The internet is full of much better and much worse crap than this site.

The fact that you felt it necessary to post your holier than thou bullshit speaks volumes that this site matters to you.

Welcome aboard Mother Teresa you must have went to early Mass now go get that Middle East Peace thing done.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:35:37 AM by jbkx »

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: December 11, 2011, 11:32:28 AM »

:thumbs: I like this!  Hope this game makes the BCS rethink thier selection process.
Still... no good can come from playing Arky.   ;)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:35:53 AM by Bloodfart »

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: December 11, 2011, 11:37:21 AM »

The fact that you felt it necessary to post your holier than thou bullcrap speaks volumes that this site matters to you.

Welcome aboard Mother Teresa you must have went to early Mass now go get that Middle East Peace thing done.

You're right... The internet is far worse... The point of my post, which you so eloquently ignored, was that we're discussing FOOTBALL! And it's stemmed to something far more vast than that basic discussion.

Nowhere in my post did I say I was better or worse than anybody on here... So you're comment regarding me being "holier than thou" is incorrect...

And I'm not Catholic either... Thanks for playing though.

I'm ignorant when it comes to KSU blog lingo... Care to fill me in on what a "Travelhog post" is?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: December 11, 2011, 11:38:50 AM »

This is all the evidence I need to know that we will handle your Fighting Pippens.

Offline jbkx

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2910 on: December 11, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
"We Are Better Than You" = "Holier Than Thou".   Typical Washburn grad / uK fan.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: December 11, 2011, 11:43:12 AM »

The fact that you felt it necessary to post your holier than thou bullcrap speaks volumes that this site matters to you.

You're right... The internet is far worse... The point of my post, which you so eloquently ignored, was that we're discussing FOOTBALL! And it's stemmed to something far more vast than that basic discussion.

Nowhere in my post did I say I was better or worse than anybody on here... So you're comment regarding me being "holier than thou" is incorrect...

And I'm not Catholic either... Thanks for playing though.

I'm ignorant when it comes to KSU blog lingo... Care to fill me in on what a "Travelhog post" is?

x2

Offline jbkx

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: December 11, 2011, 11:52:05 AM »

Stay Classy!

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: December 11, 2011, 11:58:35 AM »

Apparently so does your head coach. 

Budump ching!

Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: December 11, 2011, 11:59:42 AM »
You know, people would probably like your state more if you all were some kind of pleasant .
Also, I wonder...with an airport hub 2 hours away in Memphis, why would there be a national airport in Little Rock?
It must be that people actually want to come here. Have fun flying in and out on your Beechcraft 1900 prop jobs. Sooner or later they'll introduce jet propulsion to Kansas.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: December 11, 2011, 12:04:56 PM »
this thread isnt a football discussion thread. if you want to discuss football, then go to the hundreds of other threads on this board dumbass.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: December 11, 2011, 12:05:50 PM »

Stay Classy!

It is funny that you repost that, because it was me that originally posted it to help out one of your compatriots in a fight he was too deep into.
You all can go ahead and still use it though, as long as I get a receipt for charity/tax purposes.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: December 11, 2011, 12:08:51 PM »
 :cheers:
this thread isnt a football discussion thread. if you want to discuss football, then go to the hundreds of other threads on this board dumbass.

dumbass? Good job! That was a good combination of words there. What else do you have in your apparently massive vocabulary arsenal?

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: December 11, 2011, 12:13:31 PM »
:cheers:

dumbass? Good job! That was a good combination of words there. What else do you have in your apparently massive vocabulary arsenal?
quit your making me blush :blush:
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: December 11, 2011, 12:16:43 PM »
*laugh* :grin:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: December 11, 2011, 12:17:28 PM »
"We Are Better Than You" = "Holier Than Thou".   Typical Washburn grad / uK fan.

Washburn grad / uK fan? Are you drunk? How do you decipher that genius?

That's clearly obvious that it's turned into something much more than a football discussion thread... I don't care about any other thread on this board "dumbass". I came to this thread because I couldn't hold my tongue any longer to listening to you KSU fans running your mouth like your a bunch of Jerry Springer guests...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:21:12 PM by We Are Better Than You »

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: December 11, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »
aurther dent = "grendel" from shaggybevo boards

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: December 11, 2011, 12:27:53 PM »
Don't dare associate me with Texass!  :eek: :chainsaw: :barf:

Offline jbkx

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: December 11, 2011, 12:29:01 PM »
"We Are Better Than You" = "Holier Than Thou".   Typical Washburn grad / uK fan.

Washburn grad / uK fan? Are you drunk? How do you decipher that genius?

That's clearly obvious that it's turned into something much more than a football discussion thread... I don't care about any other thread on this board "dumbass". I came to this thread because I couldn't hold my tongue any longer to listening to you KSU fans running your mouth like your a bunch of Jerry Springer guests...

YES!!!!!  Good guess Gary.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: December 11, 2011, 12:29:20 PM »
Don't dare associate me with Texass!  :eek: :chainsaw: :barf:

No doubt... I wouldn't ever want to be associated with them either... lolz