Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935651 times)

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1325 on: December 05, 2011, 08:42:51 PM »
I can't believe this thread got to 53 pages.

Jesus Christ.

I mean...Jesus Christ.

This thread is like one of those bug lights.

Arkansas fans, please feel free to have a vasectomy from 42 on the way out.  On the house.

:facepalm:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: December 05, 2011, 08:43:01 PM »
85% MarilynKay is a sock.  I had such high hopes for her too.  

Offline woopigsooie5

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: December 05, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »
if anything, this hurts the image of our program... kansas state  is (475–612–41) all time. Arkansas is (676–451–40) all time. We have at least one national title, compared to ya'lls... um... none. IOWA STATE OWNS THE SERIES AGAINST YOU GUYS!!!!  :horrorsurprise:
Arkansas Razorbacks (10-2), only losses to #1 LSU (13-0) and #2 Alabama (11-1)... both were on the road

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: December 05, 2011, 08:43:32 PM »
Does anyone read any of these super long Walmart Aggie posts anymore?  :dunno:

I don't give a crap if I have to forfeit my moderator pay this month, but I'm just not going to read through these any more.  NOT WORTH IT.

i pm'd bsac about it, but haven't heard back. will update with his response. i agree w/ you though and thought i presented a pretty good case for us moderators.

pete,

he said we didn't have to read all the pig aggie posts that take up more than four lines, but still have to read all kstate fand or other schools fans posts regardless of length. seems reasonable enough so i didn't push it. also said something about a christmas/bowl bonus.  :crossfingers:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:50:58 PM by rick daris »

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: December 05, 2011, 08:43:47 PM »
How does a team who runs a 1950's style offense have so much confidence? You're in a crap conference, and you are irrelevant. Arkansas on the other hand, only losses are to #1 LSU and #2 Alabama. I love how a prairie league basketball school thinks they're worthy of a BCS bowl. After all, this is a team who brags about beating Kansas every year. lol Yeah!! Go Willie the Wildcat! Arkansas has better WR's,RB's, QB, OL, DL, DB's. Again, you're nothing but a prairie league basketball school. Let that soak in.

sys will be pleased!

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: December 05, 2011, 08:45:08 PM »
if anything, this hurts the image of our program... kansas state  is (475–612–41) all time. Arkansas is (676–451–40) all time. We have at least one national title, compared to ya'lls... um... none. IOWA STATE OWNS THE SERIES AGAINST YOU GUYS!!!!  :horrorsurprise:

Thank you for pointing that out.  I hope you're ashamed of the ten minutes you wasted on Google finding that nugget.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: December 05, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
I think KState has a real good chance of becoming an independent in 2013, when the BCS contract is expired.  We have our own network, a rabid fan base, and our football program brings in more money than any other program than Notre Dame.  Who needs the Big 12 when you're this filthy rich?   :ksu:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: December 05, 2011, 08:45:30 PM »
Fellow Arkansas fans your just fueling the fire by responding to them about Garrett. They don't care how many names you call them or what you say. They are obviously young college guys with no children, b/c as a parent, you know that you don't wish losing a child on anyone. One day when they have children they will understand, but as of right now you can't argue with a college frat boy. Leave it alone, its not a good way to honor Garrett's memory by having him blasted all over some blog.

BBSing (as it is apparently called around here) isn't blogging, and this isn't meant to be taken seriously.  You really think anybody associated with Kansas State, or humankind for that matter, would make a meth joke to the kids parents or friends? 

Well, it IS Arkansas...

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: December 05, 2011, 08:47:30 PM »
Oh Good Grief!  Quit your whining, moaning and bellyaching.  Save that for when Arkansas wins.

As "moderators" you aren't doing due diligence.  Some pretty nasty evil vile and hateful things have been posted regarding a deceased Razorback, and you allow it.  Other things have been said that were hateful and nasty--and you allow it.  
Seriously, I've been on some pretty raunchy discussion boards--this one takes the cake.  
Sarcasm?  My ass.  You people have all lost credibility.

mods? MODZ?!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: December 05, 2011, 08:47:48 PM »
The fact that it has taken pig aggies this long to start figuring it out is ri-goddamn-diculous.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: December 05, 2011, 08:48:53 PM »
The fact that it has taken pig aggies this long to start figuring it out is ri-goddamn-diculous.

Did this really make it onto a radio show?  I mean, really?

Offline REL

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: December 05, 2011, 08:50:41 PM »
I think KState has a real good chance of becoming an independent in 2013, when the BCS contract is expired.  We have our own network, a rabid fan base, and our football program brings in more money than any other program than Notre Dame.  Who needs the Big 12 when you're this filthy rich?   :ksu:
Where are guys getting your info, Espn just said this past weekend that Texas brings in more money than the entire big 12 by a long shot....

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: December 05, 2011, 08:51:17 PM »

Did this really make it onto a radio show?  I mean, really?

did it really?? if so what are the details of this. i mean BSAC should consider having an IPO tomorrow with all the increased ad revenues the stock prices will skyrocket!!

Offline cant get worse than KS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: December 05, 2011, 08:51:41 PM »
It's hard enough to talk animals to live in Kansas let alone people. I know I'd look for the tallest bridge to jump off if ever asked to live in Kansas. Suffering through 8 hours of ugly on my way to Colorado is too much for me.

Offline wildrazorback

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: December 05, 2011, 08:51:54 PM »
How can you say ur second to Notre Dame football? you've only played in 14 bowl games!!   Arkansas has played in 38!!  You guys don't know crap!!    your shitty football stadium only holds 50,000 and you only avg 49,000 to your home games.  Arkansas on the other hand has a 72,000 stadium on campus and a 56,000 stadium in Little Rock.  we have soldout our stadiums for the past 10 yrs aholes!!
SEC enough said!!!

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: December 05, 2011, 08:53:09 PM »

Did this really make it onto a radio show?  I mean, really?

Deets pls

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: December 05, 2011, 08:53:19 PM »
I wonder, just really wonder, what Kansas State officials think about the things that have been said in the name of KState?

I'm thinking they would be embarrassed, irritated and/or angry that their fine school is being sullied by a bunch of thugs.

To the true fans, alumni and students of KState:  Best of luck.  Let's have a good game, play fair and play hard.

I still predict the Hogs will come out on top :excited: by at least 2 TDs!

I'm outta here.  I have more important crap to do than battle wits with unarmed individuals. :runaway:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: December 05, 2011, 08:53:42 PM »
Why would you play games in Little Rock?  Isn't that the crack capital of the United States?

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: December 05, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »
Where are guys getting your info, Espn just said this past weekend that Texas brings in more money than the entire big 12 by a long shot....

Really?  Really?

What is wrong with you people?  Are you f***ing kidding me?

It's like a Rivals board threw up in here.

Offline woo pig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: December 05, 2011, 08:54:17 PM »
It really does make no sense that I am aruging with someone from Kansas.  Every year, they say "at least we still have basketball".  Didn't K.State loose to that pitiful Colorado program last year?  Has Kansas State ever beat OK or OK. State, or do they just beat Kansas, Texas Tech, Colorado and a very weak non conference schedule?

Offline cant get worse than KS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: December 05, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »
In 2 years Snyder will be dead, the big 12 won't exist, and you'll be begging the Mountain West to let you in.

Speaking of...what in the world was the Big 12 thinking by letting K-State in when it formed? I guess they wanted an option for all the juco recruits around the country.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: December 05, 2011, 08:54:55 PM »
Oh Good Grief!  Quit your whining, moaning and bellyaching.  Save that for when Arkansas wins.

As "moderators" you aren't doing due diligence.  Some pretty nasty evil vile and hateful things have been posted regarding a deceased Razorback, and you allow it.  Other things have been said that were hateful and nasty--and you allow it.  
Seriously, I've been on some pretty raunchy discussion boards--this one takes the cake.  
Sarcasm?  My ass.  You people have all lost credibility.

i tell you what, pm me everything that you found to be nasty evil vile and i will conduct an investigation with the person who owns this board (bigshotattorneycat). cc a poster named trim as well. he's head of poster relations and HR.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: December 05, 2011, 08:55:31 PM »
Hey MaryKay that makeup isn't going to help with that face of yours

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: December 05, 2011, 08:55:40 PM »
Kstate has a football program?

Didn't know this til I saw them get smashed by OK on tv

Oh well, you guys will get a taste of what real football is, aka SEC football  ;)

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: December 05, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »
Come on over to Death Valley in Baton Rouge. Our stadium holds over 92,000. On second thought, stay where you are. Y'all probably aren't even potty trained.