Author Topic: Pros/Cons of Playing Arkansas  (Read 16496 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Pros/Cons of Playing Arkansas
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »
Don't judge the Arkansas fanbase by Hogville, its amazing how dense that group is.  The whole concept of sarcasm is lost on them, even when its as obvious as y'all have been. 

Oh mah, "Ham Malone"?  What a great name.

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2011, 10:23:23 PM »
http://woopig.net/board/index.php?board=5.0

There isn't nearly as much traffic on Woopig as at Hogville, but the posters there have a pretty good sense of humor.  WTF is with this? -->  :opcat:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2011, 10:25:19 PM »
http://woopig.net/board/index.php?board=5.0

There isn't nearly as much traffic on Woopig as at Hogville, but the posters there have a pretty good sense of humor.  WTF is with this? -->  :opcat:

pffft. racist arkansas hillbilly guy just pulled the message board equivalent of whoever smelt it dealt it. look... we know you know and you know we know you know. let's just cut the bullshit and move on.

Offline Futete

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2011, 10:25:58 PM »
K state has a football team?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2011, 10:28:27 PM »

Yes.  We also have a fine academic institution that is proud to provide a quality, affordable education to ALL of our state's residents and many out of state students.

Offline Hawgalude

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2011, 10:29:43 PM »
I am happy for once we have a bowl that we can actually win, and this board is plain a@@ weird. You need instructions on what all this crap is?

but  :ksu:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2011, 10:30:03 PM »

And segregated schools.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2011, 10:31:06 PM »
Cons:  Pleated Khaki pants, plaid oxfords, duallies clogging up the George Bush, endless lines at McDonalds and Chick-fil-a, morons complaining about the lack of fried chicken and biscuits on the menu at every restaurant (this guy will be eating a lot of ethnic food that weekend), hotel pool used as a community bathroom / washing machine / clothesline / livestock troth

Pros:  Joe Adams
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2011, 10:52:25 PM »

Welcome to our board, pigfucker.  :party:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2011, 11:22:40 PM »
Please tell me you don't wear t-shirts on Game Day like those stupid Aggie fans do. Or like most of the Big XII does.

BTW, I met your former QB (Coffman) at a winter conference in Oklahoma City just days after the Pinstripe Bowl. He seemed like a stand-up guy.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2011, 11:30:05 PM »
Please tell me you don't wear t-shirts on Game Day like those stupid Aggie fans do. Or like most of the Big XII does.

BTW, I met your former QB (Coffman) at a winter conference in Oklahoma City just days after the Pinstripe Bowl. He seemed like a stand-up guy.

don't you ever utter anything else about Queso again or I'll pull your overalls over your bucktoothed head

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2011, 11:37:39 PM »

don't you ever utter anything else about Queso again or I'll pull your overalls over your bucktoothed head

Please continue employing long-obsolete stereotypes. We find it amusing, especially considering that we have the 4th-best economy in the nation here in Arkansas.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2011, 11:39:09 PM »

Please continue employing long-obsolete stereotypes. We find it amusing, especially considering that we have the 4th-best economy in the nation here in Arkansas.

Arkansas Fans:  Yeah, our football team sucks, but we're #4 if you count walmart and meth.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2011, 11:44:43 PM »
They are calling 'clams "kitten guy" because of his sig  :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2011, 01:05:14 AM »
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=440765.0

lmao. goEMAW strikes again.

:sdeek:

Quote from: some troglodyte
i have not seen one legitimate post about the actual game.  you would just be wasting your time over there.  they take pride in proper grammar apparently 

:cool:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline PigTales

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 01:08:15 AM »
Now here's an interesting stat..
On September 19, 2009, Kansas State became the third FBS teams to lose 600 games in its history after a loss to UCLA at the Rose Bowl. K-State joined Northwestern and Indiana.[19]
I understand why your so cocky now...for awhile I was wondering  :lol:
your gonna get really tired of hearing this so you might as well get use to it
WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOIE
             R  A  Z  O  R  B  A  C  K  S

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2011, 01:12:36 AM »
On September 19, 2009, Kansas State became the third FBS teams to lose 600 games in its history after a loss to UCLA at the Rose Bowl. K-State joined Northwestern and Indiana.[19]
I understand why your you're so cocky now...

FYP.   :cool:

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2011, 01:21:35 AM »

not one can spell. not one. this is so painful. it's like i'm message boarding with my sisters kids.

Offline gohogs14

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2011, 01:26:51 AM »

not one can spell. not one. this is so painful. it's like i'm message boarding with my sisters kids.

you forgot the apostrophe in sisters

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2011, 01:30:56 AM »

You don't want to go head-to-head on this with me, [redacted].  Just try messing with one of my brood and see what happens.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2011, 01:34:29 AM »

hey dumbass- my sisters kids is the name of a local townie band and there isn't an apostrophe in it. my god these arkansas hillbillies.  :lol:

Offline gohogs14

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2011, 01:36:34 AM »

hey dumbass- my sisters kids is the name of a local townie band and there isn't an apostrophe in it. my god these arkansas hillbillies.  :lol:

You expect me to know that?  :lol:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2011, 01:37:35 AM »

You expect me to know that?  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2011, 01:38:51 AM »

"Hey, Johnny Cash is from here!"   :jerk:  Try listening to a musician/band from the last 200 years, assholes.  Johnny Cash.  JFC.  Eddie Money was the better of The Currency Brothers and everybody on the planet knows it, btw, but neither can compare to the musical stylings of msk.