Poll

What is kstates chance of having a three way with gundy and poops?

zero
1 (4.8%)
zero
0 (0%)
zero
0 (0%)
zero
2 (9.5%)
I like it when Frank Martin gives me a reacharound.
18 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Pussies  (Read 11617 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Pussies
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2011, 06:13:37 PM »
Finishing 8th in the #1 overall conference is nothing to scoff at.

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Pussies
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2011, 06:31:58 PM »

We had an off day.  That the point you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  If we played at a quarter of our potential you would have lost by 50.
Denied.

"Everybody is hurting. This was definitely a struggle," Barnett said. "We were just executing. I don't think K-State was expecting us to come out that way, and we just kind of took advantage of it, but then they definitely started catching on and made some adjustments."

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Pussies
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2011, 07:11:45 PM »

We had an off day.  That the point you respect.  If we played at a quarter of our potential you would have lost by 50.
Denied.

"Everybody is hurting. This was definitely a struggle," Barnett said. "We were just executing. I don't think K-State was expecting us to come out that way, and we just kind of took advantage of it, but then they definitely started catching on and made some adjustments."

:flush:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2011, 08:49:07 PM »
Kinda hoping now since we $!#* punt'ed the Flood aggies again this douche will disappear until we beat them again next year..... :crossfingers:

Winning by a touchdown is what you call a $!#* punting?  At home?  On senior day?

Really?  Because on OUR senior day, we beat the number 2 team in the country and single handidly sent the bcs into a state of chaos, but i can understand that not every team is that boss.

Yeah, hang your hat on that.  Ignore your 3-6 record in conference (KSU's 7-2 just pales by comparison).

Also, your curb stompings by Mizzou and Baylor, well that is just sad.  Won't raise the issue of getting your assed handed to you in Ames by UT and aTm.

Better get to filling those sandbags.  It will pay off in the spring, and it will also get your mind off at being one of the bitch programs of the Big 12.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2011, 10:25:52 PM »
Kinda hoping now since we $!#* punt'ed the Flood aggies again this douche will disappear until we beat them again next year..... :crossfingers:

Winning by a touchdown is what you call a $!#* punting?  At home?  On senior day?

Really?  Because on OUR senior day, we beat the number 2 team in the country and single handidly sent the bcs into a state of chaos, but i can understand that not every team is that boss.

Yeah, hang your hat on that.  Ignore your 3-6 record in conference (KSU's 7-2 just pales by comparison).

Also, your curb stompings by Mizzou and Baylor, well that is just sad.  Won't raise the issue of getting your assed handed to you in Ames by UT and aTm.

Better get to filling those sandbags.  It will pay off in the spring, and it will also get your mind off at being one of the bitch programs of the Big 12.

That just happened.