Poll

What is kstates chance of having a three way with gundy and poops?

zero
1 (4.8%)
zero
0 (0%)
zero
0 (0%)
zero
2 (9.5%)
I like it when Frank Martin gives me a reacharound.
18 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Pussies  (Read 11618 times)

Offline bigwilliestyle1407

• Combo-Fan
  • "when the eff did we get ice cream?"
    • View Profile
Re: Pussies
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011, 05:05:02 PM »
Kinda hoping now since we $!#* punt'ed the Flood aggies again this douche will disappear until we beat them again next year..... :crossfingers:
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
 John Wooden

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »
I don't care if anyone thinks we are the worst 10-2 team in the history of college football.

We went 10-2 with the possibilty of being a tri-champ in the #2 power rated conference....feels nice.
Dax fan club member!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2011, 05:08:31 PM »
I don't care if anyone thinks we are the worst 10-2 team in the history of college football.

We went 10-2 with the possibilty of being a tri-champ in the #2 power rated conference....feels nice.

This :ksu:
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
 John Wooden

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2011, 05:10:02 PM »

The Big 12 is the #1 rated power conference.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2011, 05:10:59 PM »
dear dumasses, big 12 is the #1 rated conference.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2011, 05:15:08 PM »
hats off to iowa state and that head coach of theirs. roads really has them playing up to their potential and it shows with the bowl birth that they are getting. well coach, hard playing team that really stepped up and challenged us today. hats off to them.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2011, 05:17:53 PM »
hats off to iowa state and that head coach of theirs. roads really has them playing up to their potential and it shows with the bowl birth that they are getting. well coach, hard playing team that really stepped up and challenged us today. hats off to them.

hats off.  grats to isu on a great season.  hats off

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »
Hats off to ISU.  They have alot of heart.  Hats off.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2011, 05:22:53 PM »

Hey you rough ridin' piece of crap god damn Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). The big 12 is the number 1 conference.  Get a rough ridin' clue.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2011, 05:24:50 PM »
IDK what to think about a 6-6 flood aggie fan saying they would have won by 50 if they "didn't lay an egg". Good grief.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2011, 05:24:56 PM »

Hey you rough ridin' piece of crap god damn Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). The big 12 is the number 1 conference.  Get a rough ridin' clue.

Weird thing to be incredibly butthurt about.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2011, 05:37:59 PM »
Wait, I'm confused! Why do we have 3 pussies threads?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2011, 05:40:21 PM »
To be far, floodaggies are really bad at math. 

Offline OldAssSynder

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »
Kinda hoping now since we $!#* punt'ed the Flood aggies again this douche will disappear until we beat them again next year..... :crossfingers:

Winning by a touchdown is what you call a $!#* punting?  At home?  On senior day?

Really?  Because on OUR senior day, we beat the number 2 team in the country and single handidly sent the bcs into a state of chaos, but i can understand that not every team is that boss.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2011, 05:45:46 PM »

Winning by a touchdown is what you call a $!#* punting?  At home?  On senior day?

Really?  Because on OUR senior day, we beat the number 2 team in the country and single handidly sent the bcs into a state of chaos, but i can understand that not every team is that boss.

Ok St laid an egg vs Iowa St. Iowa St did not lay an egg vs K-State.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2011, 05:46:15 PM »

Def. the better senior day win, no doubt. Hats off.

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2011, 05:47:08 PM »
6-6.  Like a boss.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2011, 05:48:11 PM »
i was really impressed with how isu played today. they seem to be well coached and gave us one heck of a ride for our money. they lack the talent to really do any kind of consistent damage or ever make it to a bcs bowl or win the conference, but darn if they aren't fundamentally sound.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2011, 05:49:34 PM »

A. Who say's "boss"...... you go Rick Ross
B. If getting lucky in one game makes you feel as though your team is important, then this is a free country. "Play on Playa" or "Boss" or what ever you Gingers say
C. It's hard to believe with your bad ass team, you still managed to lose 6 games this year......
D. suck it up butter cup and we'll see ya again next season.....
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 05:51:05 PM by bigwilliestyle1407 »
 John Wooden

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2011, 05:51:55 PM »

Good post.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2011, 05:54:01 PM »
isu is fundamentally sound.  well coached.   would be proud to be an isu cylcone this weekend.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2011, 05:54:24 PM »

Yeah but we do that we get a trophy out of it:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2011, 06:01:38 PM »
Fantastic poll.  Really great.  :thumbs:

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2011, 06:04:26 PM »
and oh yeah you guys are bowl eligible right?  That's really great!  whenever I'm talking B12 football I always throw in a "watch out for the cyclones."  It's about time your coach got some recognition.  hes the one that does the locker room speeches on youtube, right?  Well. congrats. see ya later. :cheers:
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »
the fact that iowa state is going to go to a bowl game is testament to how good their coaching staff is and how hard their players worked. hats off.