Author Topic: War on Drugs  (Read 2427 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
War on Drugs
« on: November 29, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: War on Drugs
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 01:58:56 PM »
That article lacks some key research.  Mainly, where this cheap and very pure cocaine being sold.  I can't accept it's premise.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 02:54:21 PM »
That article lacks some key research.  Mainly, where this cheap and very pure cocaine being sold.  I can't accept it's premise.

Canadian friend of mine said you can pick it up at any Occupy protest site. It's being subsidized by George Soros.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 03:33:08 PM »

Canadian friend of mine said you can pick it up at any Occupy protest site. It's being subsidized by George Soros.

Yeah, this girl I know from Winnipeg said that the Occupy guys have crappy blow and are very suspicious. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 03:59:21 PM »

Yeah, this girl I know from Winnipeg said that the Occupy guys have crappy blow and are very suspicious. 

Canadian friend said the US occupy coke was cut half as much as the Canadian occupy stuff (gov subsidized), so he drove to the Seattle occupy (Soros subsidized) to pick some up.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »
so if i understand what you are saying.  Soros's coke is responsible for reducing crime in our country?  Cool

Thanks George!!!

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 05:11:06 PM »
so if i understand what you are saying.  Soros's coke is responsible for reducing crime in our country?  Cool

Thanks George!!!

No, crystal meth taking over for coke traded violent crime for petty theft.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 07:16:32 PM »
My buddy from Toronto has not been able to find any cheap coke anywhere.  This article is misleading. :curse:
:adios:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 08:31:13 PM »
My buddy from Toronto has not been able to find any cheap coke anywhere.  This article is misleading. :curse:

Damn, I hate to hear this.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 08:48:06 PM »

Good example of correlation without causation. 

Funny, they quote the author of Freakanomics in the first 4 sentences, but don't mention his correlation without causation reason for drop in violent crime, abortion (aka the erradication of poor, mainly minority children).

Nice twist, but I have a hard time believing much violent crime was ever strongly correlated with the rich mans drug.  Unless you count crack as cocaine.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 08:17:36 AM »
watch "cocaine cowboys" 1&2

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 12:50:44 PM »
Most drugs nowadays are sold by hippies and other privileged white kids. Well at least the good quality drugs are. This whole concept of the Cartel using your money to fund crime is a lie, unless you are buying meth, laundry detergent "coke", or schwag.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 01:13:57 PM »
it doesn't fund crime.  it creates opportunity to engage in criminal activity with limited legal recourse. 

i.e. I know a guy is a drug dealer. i know he has large amounts of drugs/cash. i know that i can rob him and get drugs/cash and he has limited recourse outside vigilanty justice. 

i.e. a dealer moves into my area and creates competition within my region.  i do not appreciate this competition and deal with the threat to my business accordingly.

Abe you know this

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 08:30:01 PM »
it doesn't fund crime.  it creates opportunity to engage in criminal activity with limited legal recourse. 

i.e. I know a guy is a drug dealer. i know he has large amounts of drugs/cash. i know that i can rob him and get drugs/cash and he has limited recourse outside vigilanty justice. 

i.e. a dealer moves into my area and creates competition within my region.  i do not appreciate this competition and deal with the threat to my business accordingly.

Abe you know this

does anyone really care of a bunch of drug dealers and users kill, batter, assault, and rob each other? 

The whole myth that if we just legalized drugs all the violence in Mexico would stop is more Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) than the B.O. and the "if we close Gitmo terrorism will stop".
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »
crime in mexico wouldn't stop.

criminals though wouldn't have billions of dollars of revenue to build narco armies with though,  which i think would be good

as it relates to dealers killing dealers.  no nobody really cares.  however such struggles inevitably create collateral damage that affects soceities.