Author Topic: So.. Next Year...  (Read 20721 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: So.. Next Year...
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 12:53:10 PM »
Sorry guys I was looking for some more insidery info on this stuff. Any insidery guys want to comment?

Wrong board dude.  This is the board for smart ass answers, flaming, PI and coach/recruiting bashing.  Any serious discussions are limited to those posts started by _FAN and then he is usually the only person with any interesting/enlightening comments. 

No one is forcing you to stay here Fuktard. If you can't handle the multiple posting styles this place brings, go to another board. jmo.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 12:57:00 PM »
Sorry guys I was looking for some more insidery info on this stuff. Any insidery guys want to comment?

Wrong board dude.  This is the board for smart ass answers, flaming, PI and coach/recruiting bashing.  Any serious discussions are limited to those posts started by _FAN and then he is usually the only person with any interesting/enlightening comments. 

No one is forcing you to stay here Fuktard. If you can't handle the multiple posting styles this place brings, go to another board. jmo.

Oh, man, I can't wait to see what sysdax says in response to that Fuktard post. :bwpopcorn:

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 02:03:36 PM »

Thanks so much for letting me know this.  I didn't realize I could leave and participate in other boards.  You're the best!  FREEDOM!!!!! (in Mel Gibson's Braveheart voice)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 02:08:19 PM »

Thanks so much for letting me know this.  I didn't realize I could leave and participate in other boards.  You're the best!  FREEDOM!!!!! (in Mel Gibson's Braveheart voice)

no problem. here to help.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 02:15:12 PM »
Also according to a manager I know.... Sams has been playing scout team WR.  Apparently played a better Broyles than Broyles himself, and torched our first string defense in practice... not hard to believe though.   Also was mentioned that it would be hard for Sams to beat out Klein, but Sams will be a factor in some facet.

Also said baby lockett WILL be back next season.  Had to sit out 3 months on doctor's order.

:horrorsurprise: same manager? Mine told me literally the exact same thing. We should start a "'We know managers" club for the cool kids  :excited:

I dunno... my manager also told me that he hasn't seen or heard from Bryce Brown since the plane landed after Miami.  Also said the OC called it that BB would quit on the season after getting benched for missing that block in said game.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 02:27:37 PM »
Also according to a manager I know.... Sams has been playing scout team WR.  Apparently played a better Broyles than Broyles himself, and torched our first string defense in practice... not hard to believe though.   Also was mentioned that it would be hard for Sams to beat out Klein, but Sams will be a factor in some facet.

Also said baby lockett WILL be back next season.  Had to sit out 3 months on doctor's order.

:horrorsurprise: same manager? Mine told me literally the exact same thing. We should start a "'We know managers" club for the cool kids  :excited:

I dunno... my manager also told me that he hasn't seen or heard from Bryce Brown since the plane landed after Miami.  Also said the OC called it that BB would quit on the season after getting benched for missing that block in said game.

Which OC?

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 02:30:18 PM »

Which OC?

not sure, was just told "one of the offensive coaches"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2011, 02:47:33 PM »

Which OC?

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »

Which OC?

Should hire Ryan Atwood and have him cruit' Chino and the OC exclusively. Him and Seth just drive back and forth.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2011, 07:54:56 PM »
I don't know why SLamur didn't get some reps during the season to spell CK.  Well......maybe he can't spell CK.  Seriously though.  In the limited snaps I have seen with him at QB, he looks to be an effective runner, might be a little more shifty than CK, and could be a better passer.  When somebody earlier in the year said that CK would be dead by the end of the year with the punishment he was taking, I said "who cares?".  There is a clone as a back-up and HCBS will ride the chamber until he just gives out.  Sortta like what Rooster Cogburn did in True Grit to Little Blackie when Mattie Ross of Yale County was bitten by a rattl'r and needed a Dr. pronto.  And I'm not talking about the True Grit that didn't have Glen Cambell in it.   

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »
Be Excited:  Sams, K. Klein, Whitehair

Be Optimistic: Carl Miles, Kip Daily, Marquel Bryant, Boston Stiverson, Sam Harvill, Tuggle (on offense??? maybe not...)

Be Pessimistic: Ian Seau, Bo Tillman, D. Blackmon.

:flush: : Dillon Wilson

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2011, 08:44:13 PM »

Be Optimistic: Carl Miles, Kip Daily, Marquel Bryant, Boston Stiverson, Sam Harvill, Tuggle (on offense??? maybe not...)

WTF give us an outlook on WHITEHAIR
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 09:01:24 PM »

I thought Kip redshirted.  I'm glad to see that confirmed.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011, 09:03:17 PM »
I expect Tillman to start and play well.  (Along with that other juco kid we have coming in.)   I think Seau will play decent minutes and be okay.  Thought Harvill quit?  Daily would be a nice boost if he's decent.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2011, 09:05:38 PM »
I expect Tillman to start and play well.  No, denied.

I think Seau will play decent minutes and be okay. No, denied. 

Thought Harvill quit? No, denied.

Daily would be a nice boost if he's decent. Confirmed.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »
I expect Tillman to start and play well.  (Along with that other juco kid we have coming in.)   I think Seau will play decent minutes and be okay.  Thought Harvill quit?  Daily would be a nice boost if he's decent.
Wasn't he switched back to OL or is he still DL?  :confused:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 09:06:37 PM »
crap, Harvill got hurt lifting or something, right?  Can't remember.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2011, 09:07:26 PM »
Shaun Simon?  Did he end up redshirting?  He looked okay when he playing.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2011, 09:46:25 PM »

Be Optimistic:  Tuggle (on offense??? maybe not...)

I thought Kip redshirted.  I'm glad to see that confirmed.

saw Tuggle on a special teams play against UT.  Thought he was a 3 x 2. Guess not.  Not real optimistic that if he is a 2 x 2 and all he played was on a few special teams, he will see the field much next year.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:59:51 PM by KSUBrian »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2011, 09:49:21 PM »
I don't know why SLamur didn't get some reps during the season to spell CK.  Well......maybe he can't spell CK.  Seriously though.  In the limited snaps I have seen with him at QB, he looks to be an effective runner, might be a little more shifty than CK, and could be a better passer.  When somebody earlier in the year said that CK would be dead by the end of the year with the punishment he was taking, I said "who cares?".  There is a clone as a back-up and HCBS will ride the chamber until he just gives out.  Sortta like what Rooster Cogburn did in True Grit to Little Blackie when Mattie Ross of Yale County was bitten by a rattl'r and needed a Dr. pronto.  And I'm not talking about the True Grit that didn't have Glen Cambell in it.   
Those words of yours painted a very descriptive and clear picture of what CK mission is on OB's team.  You know he loves that horse, but will ride him to death for a Dr. Pepper.  Next year when Klein breaks a leg, OB will shoot him and saddle up his new horse..."Sweet Sam".   Haa Who, get going little doggies; we're going win the big one next year.  :party: :ksu: :emawkid: :crossfingers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2011, 10:14:04 PM »
Sams will move  to WR after Tay Tay arrives.
EMAW

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2011, 10:23:43 PM »

highly debatable

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2011, 10:46:03 PM »
figured since we're talking redshirts and greyshirts might throw this in there since both Burns and Bender join the team in January for Spring.  And, yes, Bender is a mid-year signee which is great, great news.

These are combine #s as sophomores in high school for Sams, Burns, and Bender...keep in mind sophs get a little stronger and FASTER.

Tay Bender (6'2 196 and a sophomore-licious 4.47 40): http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=204977644

Burns (a stout 5'10.5 188 and a blistering 4.45 40):  http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/fls/23100/oldsite/combine/nuckansassoph09last.htm

Sams (6'1 187 and a very solid 4.6 40): http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/fls/23100/oldsite/combine/nucbatonsoph2009last.htm
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2011, 10:47:32 PM »
LAY IT ON US ALREADY, EMO!

:excited:

:drool:

CODY WHITEHAIR!  :emawkid: :ksu: :excited:

I wouldn't be surprised.  I have seen him play...got the body and the feet that would make Matt Boss jealous.
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2011, 10:54:21 PM »

No, denied.