Author Topic: Delusion levels off the charts  (Read 13083 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Delusion levels off the charts
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2011, 08:22:57 PM »
Regardless of who wins this weekend in Stillwater, I'm 99% confident that the Big 12 will only get one team into a BCS Bowl, and it will be the winner of that game.

Disregarding the fact that OSU isn't playing this weekend, this is a pretty absurd statement.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it past the first page of stupid.

:lol:  ND has 8 wins and guaranteed a BCS  spot.

This is what I mean. THe whole thread is littered with false statements, delusions, and general LOL and butthurt over their non rivals. Sad, really

Sounds like a typical day on goEMAW.com. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2011, 08:28:45 PM »
Also, do you guys remember that one time when K-State thought they had a shot to play for a national title, only to get sent to the Alamo Bowl? 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 08:29:25 PM »
Regardless of who wins this weekend in Stillwater, I'm 99% confident that the Big 12 will only get one team into a BCS Bowl, and it will be the winner of that game.

Disregarding the fact that OSU isn't playing this weekend, this is a pretty absurd statement.

This is what I mean. THe whole thread is littered with false statements, delusions, and general LOL and butthurt over their non rivals. Sad, really

please tell me you have more sense than to agree with that trash and blatant lies they are spewing, half of those posts are just guys flinging bullshit and seeing what sticks

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2011, 08:31:29 PM »
Also, do you guys remember that one time when K-State thought they had a shot to play for a national title, only to get sent to the Alamo Bowl? 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Sheesh.

You don't have to be such a jerk about it.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 08:35:20 PM »

We still have more of a clue than those clowns

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2011, 08:37:09 PM »
I didn't say they don't travel well, they are just famous for not spending any money once at the destination. Bowl games want fans not only to come to the game, but spend a few days spending big money at local stores, bars, and restaurants.

Prime example was an 11-1 KSU team in '98 being passed up over and over by all the major bowls and ending up in the Alamo Bowl against a mediocre Purdue team.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Drew Brees is a mediocre quarterback.  :sdeek:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 08:42:53 PM »

please tell me you have more sense than to agree with that trash and blatant lies they are spewing, half of those posts are just guys flinging bullshit and seeing what sticks

I didn't read the thread, but to pretend like this piece of sh*t board isn't littered with false statements, delusions, and general butthurt when it comes to KU would be laughable. 

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 08:48:39 PM »

I didn't read the thread, but to pretend like this piece of sh*t board isn't littered with false statements, delusions, and general butthurt when it comes to KU would be laughable. 

Only when your account is active....only when your account is active.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »

did you or did you not post that we were "picked over" in 98? you do know they made a rule for such instances, they picked the bowls before we had a chance to even finish our game

that seems like a false statement, a little bit of delusion, and a sprinkle of butthurt

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2011, 08:55:33 PM »
I would only have a conversation with folks like that if it were in person. (OregonHawk included).

That way I could punch them in the face for being an idiot. It would be SLIGHTLY more tolerable if they would just tuck their football tails between their legs and shut up until they are competitive again. Single handedly assuring the rest of the conference goes bowling is sweet of them but also reason to stfu.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2011, 08:56:55 PM »

He's defending that thread?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2011, 09:27:01 PM »
thank god i live in western kansas and dont have to deal with these homos quite as often :facepalm:
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2011, 10:00:18 PM »
thank god i live in western kansas and dont have to deal with these homos quite as often :facepalm:

Why don't you try being less of a redneck homophobe, you ignorant eff.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 10:30:02 PM »

did you or did you not post that we were "picked over" in 98? you do know they made a rule for such instances, they picked the bowls before we had a chance to even finish our game

that seems like a false statement, a little bit of delusion, and a sprinkle of butthurt

I pointed out that K-State was one game away from playing for a national title, and instead got sent to the Alamo Bowl.  Not sure how that's even remotely false, delusional, or butthurt, but if you say so...

:flush:

Offline g2brg

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2011, 10:56:01 PM »
Will mike stoops be ku's next coach?
 :dunno:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 11:10:09 PM »

I pointed out that K-State was one game away from playing for a national title, and instead got sent to the Alamo Bowl.  Not sure how that's even remotely false, delusional, or butthurt, but if you say so...

we didn't get send anywhere you rough ridin' idiot.  Please learn the rules of the BCS before you post again.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 11:30:41 PM »

This is extremely rich!

Up to this point you've spent 18 days, 22 hours and 38 minutes of you're life on "this piece of sh*t board". Not that I don't appreciate your input, but it might be time to reevaluate thing or two.

TSC!

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 12:31:59 AM »
Nope. KSU never has, and has no chance of ever being nationally relevant to get one either. Just another example of the national relevancy and following that KU has. Sorry, but no one outside of KS cares about the kitties. Hell, 99% of people outside the state aren't even aware that there is a Kansas "State" as well as a KU. The Jayhawks are a national brand, KSU has been riding KU's coattails for years while avoiding their proper place as a mid major. (KSU vs Houston would be a nice bowl matchup)

:facepalm:

oh my, that is a nice one.

The best part is saying "KSU vs. Houston" as some sort of insult. If we play Houston in January that means we are in a BCS game.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 01:38:02 AM »

we didn't get send anywhere you rough ridin' idiot.  Please learn the rules of the BCS before you post again.

You guys got relegated to the Alamo Bowl after being close to playing for a national title.  The BCS rules were changed after that.  Oh, and by the way...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 02:16:18 AM »

This is extremely rich!

Up to this point you've spent 18 days, 22 hours and 38 minutes of you're life on "this piece of sh*t board". Not that I don't appreciate your input, but it might be time to reevaluate thing or two.

TSC!

Not to mention how much time he spent on ksufans (RIP). 
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 09:18:27 AM »
Very low FB IQ and BCS IQ in that thread...wow.
Dax fan club member!

Offline Kermit

• Fan
  • "Wanna Guess Where My Thumb Has Been"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »
The first year of the BCS ended in controversy when one-loss Kansas State finished third in the final BCS standings but was passed over for participation in BCS bowl games in favor of Ohio State (ranked 4th) and two-loss Florida (8th). Instead, the Wildcats played in the far less prestigious Alamo Bowl against Purdue. The following season, the BCS adopted the "Kansas State Rule," which provides that the 3rd ranked team (or 4th ranked team if the 3rd ranked team has already qualified as a conference champion) in the final BCS standings is assured an invitation to a BCS bowl game.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2011, 09:52:46 AM »

You guys got relegated to the Alamo Bowl after being close to playing for a national title.  The BCS rules were changed after that.  Oh, and by the way...

I'm just mad at what a shitty posters you have become.  Your trolling use to be good material designed to bring people in.  Now you're just a smelly mess.  Entering a thread with your posts is like walking on a NYC street in the summer time during a garbage strike.  Worst of all, I think you actually believe some of this crap.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2011, 10:54:57 AM »

Travis Redneckahill called. He wants to be your best friend.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »
 :drink: :driving:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.