Author Topic: Poor Klein . . .  (Read 11123 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Klein . . .
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2011, 03:37:06 PM »
Melting down because someone had a different opinion than you a while back is super weird. I don't really understand it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2011, 03:40:38 PM »
Some people can't enjoy being good at football.  It is those types that held us back for so long while the rest of us pushed the team/coaches/admin to become better.  Pat yourselves on the back folks. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2011, 03:41:45 PM »
Some people can't enjoy being good at football.  It is those types that held us back for so long while the rest of us pushed the team/coaches/admin to become better.  Pat yourselves on the back folks. 

:cheers:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2011, 03:42:57 PM »

Easy w/ the celebration.  Still work to do...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2011, 03:46:06 PM »

Easy w/ the celebration.  Still work to do...

Great point.  Bill's offense really crap the bed last week and I, for one, am not planning on letting him forget it until it's fixed. 

Offline sysdax

• A Fucktard SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2011, 03:55:24 PM »

yes, i'm sure Old Ballz and company hung on your every word.  grats.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2011, 03:57:04 PM »

yes, i'm sure Old Ballz and company hung on your every word.  grats.

Fucktard, Ath Dept was fully aware of unrest due to staff and performance from last season.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2011, 03:58:53 PM »
My meltdown is only "odd" because you are on the wrong side of it.  It's hard to imagine the meltdown from your ilk if we were sitting at 4-7.  I hated GPC because of Fitz and some of the purple blinders and I actually really enjoyed this site during basketball season.  There have been a fair share of good discussions.  But this football season this board has been beyond awful.  The attempt to be edgy and cool and the anti-GPC has made it much less enjoyable than it should be, and that's sad because I'm not the only one who abhors GPC and wants an alternative place to discuss KSU sports.  Quite frankly, without _Fan's participation, this board would be irrelevant.

So... as someone that has never been to GPC or any other site besides this one & it's predecessor... would I be someone considered "edgy" in spite of GPC?   I mean... I was pretty much on the fire Cosh or get rid of Bill bandwagon... & I still blame OBz for keeping cosh employed...   But trying to be one of the cool kids is not a motivating factor... seems like something a person with a huge inferiority complex would believe.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline sysdax

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2011, 04:16:11 PM »
My meltdown is only "odd" because you are on the wrong side of it.  It's hard to imagine the meltdown from your ilk if we were sitting at 4-7.  I hated GPC because of Fitz and some of the purple blinders and I actually really enjoyed this site during basketball season.  There have been a fair share of good discussions.  But this football season this board has been beyond awful.  The attempt to be edgy and cool and the anti-GPC has made it much less enjoyable than it should be, and that's sad because I'm not the only one who abhors GPC and wants an alternative place to discuss KSU sports.  Quite frankly, without _Fan's participation, this board would be irrelevant.

So... as someone that has never been to GPC or any other site besides this one & it's predecessor... would I be someone considered "edgy" in spite of GPC?   I mean... I was pretty much on the fire Cosh or get rid of Bill bandwagon... & I still blame OBz for keeping cosh employed...   But trying to be one of the cool kids is not a motivating factor... seems like something a person with a huge inferiority complex would believe.

I wanted Cosh gone myself, still do honestly.  But if being cool was trying to put enough money together to fly a "fire LHC Bill Snyder" banner over the stadium, then I'm fine being uncool.  Those people look like total morons now, but instead of admitting it (like Rusty did to his credit), they find other things to bitch about or joking try to take credit and deflect criticism of how ridiculous and irrelevant they now seem. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2011, 04:23:07 PM »
Those people look like total morons now, but instead of admitting it (like Rusty did to his credit), they find other things to bitch about or joking try to take credit and deflect criticism of how ridiculous and irrelevant they now seem. 

Who is doing this now? Quote someone.

Offline sysdax

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2011, 04:35:19 PM »
I don't know how to do this but this was the straw that broke the back:

come on Bill, you don't recruit anybody, your offense is literally standing there staring down 9 guys in the box all night, they spied Klein all night and there's nothing you and your offensive staff did to adjust likely because the only real explosive offensive weapon you've bothered to recruit is a true freshman who is out for the season.

So just waltz off the field and be thankful that your team won the game, and that Mack is a better recruiter than he is a coach.

that was dax.  but please Rusty, don't sit there and say that you don't see what i'm talking about...go back thru the threads, crap is everywhere.  had we lost to UT, this board would have been flooded with the same crap I've read all year...and we'd still likely be headed to the Cotton or Alamo.  This league is incredibly difficult...hell OU has lost 2 games and staring at a 3rd.  But had we lost a third one, Old Ballz woulda gotten skewered...I'd bet he did in chat DURING the game. I'm just sick of it, stone me.   Why do we have to be 9-2 for people to stop acting like rough ridin' idiots?  Oh yeah..."we're not satisfied with mediocrity"....what a joke.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2011, 04:36:11 PM »
wow, fuktard is a really terrible poster/person. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »
:DNR: Fucktard!

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2011, 04:41:37 PM »
Psychological nudity in this thread is amazing to watch.

:popcorn:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »

come on Bill, you don't recruit anybody, your offense is literally standing there staring down 9 guys in the box all night, they spied Klein all night and there's nothing you and your offensive staff did to adjust likely because the only real explosive offensive weapon you've bothered to recruit is a true freshman who is out for the season.

So just waltz off the field and be thankful that your team won the game, and that Mack is a better recruiter than he is a coach.

that was dax.  but please Rusty, don't sit there and say that you don't see what i'm talking about...go back thru the threads, crap is everywhere.  had we lost to UT, this board would have been flooded with the same crap I've read all year...and we'd still likely be headed to the Cotton or Alamo.  This league is incredibly difficult...hell OU has lost 2 games and staring at a 3rd.  But had we lost a third one, Old Ballz woulda gotten skewered...I'd bet he did in chat DURING the game. I'm just sick of it, stone me.   Why do we have to be 9-2 for people to stop acting like rough ridin' idiots?  Oh yeah..."we're not satisfied with mediocrity"....what a joke.

one post from DAX set you off?

:lol:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2011, 04:44:02 PM »
i feel like this will end in fuktard's suicide.

Offline sysdax

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2011, 04:47:22 PM »

that was dax.  but please Rusty, don't sit there and say that you don't see what i'm talking about...go back thru the threads, crap is everywhere.  had we lost to UT, this board would have been flooded with the same crap I've read all year...and we'd still likely be headed to the Cotton or Alamo.  This league is incredibly difficult...hell OU has lost 2 games and staring at a 3rd.  But had we lost a third one, Old Ballz woulda gotten skewered...I'd bet he did in chat DURING the game. I'm just sick of it, stone me.   Why do we have to be 9-2 for people to stop acting like rough ridin' idiots?  Oh yeah..."we're not satisfied with mediocrity"....what a joke.

one post from DAX set you off?

:lol:

yes, that's exactly what i said.  one post.  that's it.

Offline sysdax

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2011, 04:52:08 PM »
the usual suspects chime in.  i don't blame you...there's comfort in numbers.  Just laugh it off and make fun of me....Everyone knows those that really look like idiots.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2011, 04:53:06 PM »
the usual suspects chime in.  i don't blame you...there's comfort in numbers.  Just laugh it off and make fun of me....Everyone knows those that really look like idiots.

i hope your mother doesn't have heart problems.  after you kill yourself, she might have too much stress and join you.   :horrorsurprise:

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »
"Bill sucked for 4 seasons in a row before this season."

Not necessarily true.  '09-'10, '10-'11 weren't stellar seasons but come on, you can't honestly hang those seasons on Snyder.  Our talent level and depth were abysmal compared to this team and, aside from a handful of playmakers, our talent level is pretty average this year.  

Bottom Line.  Everybody wanted Patterson.  When Gary got fitzed, some fans never recovered.  And we've been hearing them talk crap ever since.  Until now... that is.  

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2011, 05:03:09 PM »

Not necessarily true.  '09-'10, '10-'11 weren't stellar seasons but come on, you can't honestly hang those seasons on Snyder.  Our talent level and depth were abysmal compared to this team and, aside from a handful of playmakers, our talent level is pretty average this year.  

Bottom Line.  Everybody wanted Patterson.  When Gary got fitzed, some fans never recovered.  And we've been hearing them talk crap ever since.  Until now... that is.  

Who's responsible for bringing in talent? Who else would you hang it on?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2011, 05:12:31 PM »
what a shitshow of a thread

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »
what a shitshow of a thread

Football board

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »

Not necessarily true.  '09-'10, '10-'11 weren't stellar seasons but come on, you can't honestly hang those seasons on Snyder.  Our talent level and depth were abysmal compared to this team and, aside from a handful of playmakers, our talent level is pretty average this year. 

Brown is obviously a huge upgrade, and so are our DT's, but for the most part there hasn't been a drastic change in the quality of personnel this season compared to the last 2. Bill just finally remembered how to coach 'em up or something.

Offline sysdax

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »

Not necessarily true.  '09-'10, '10-'11 weren't stellar seasons but come on, you can't honestly hang those seasons on Snyder.  Our talent level and depth were abysmal compared to this team and, aside from a handful of playmakers, our talent level is pretty average this year.  

Who's responsible for bringing in talent? Who else would you hang it on?

Serious question:  How rough ridin' stupid are you?  Or are you 15 years old?  It's so easy to recruit players after 3 crap hole season under RP.  Hell, it's ALWAYS difficult to recruit good players, and even if Bill coulda brought in all 4 and 5 star players, freshmen and sophmores aren't going to win you many games....ask Texas.  Bill's done a phenomenal job of righting the ship in 3 short years, and yet you still bitch about talent in years 1 and 2.  I hope Rusty's reading.