Author Topic: UK vs Aggie  (Read 3502 times)

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
Re: UK vs Aggie
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2011, 02:37:22 PM »
At least this means they have a pretty shot at getting Andrew Luck, right?   :peek:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2011, 03:14:19 PM »
has there ever been a coach in the entire history of the big12 that only got two years?
i would say some sort of osu coach but ill have to do some research to confirm

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2011, 03:39:32 PM »
My bro-in-law (huge squawk) says he will become a K-State fan if Turner isn't fired at the end of the season. I, for one, do not want racists to cheer on our wild wild cats. Thoughts?

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2011, 03:42:37 PM »
They would be firing a minority coach who only got 2 years to succeed because his DC got cancer.  Just an unethical move all the way around.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2011, 03:44:11 PM »
So many white people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 03:45:21 PM »
For supposedly being such as "worldly" university, ku has an extremely small minority student population.

I think that explains a lot.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 03:57:28 PM »
My bro-in-law (huge squawk) says he will become a K-State fan if Turner isn't fired at the end of the season. I, for one, do not want racists to cheer on our wild wild cats. Thoughts?

He'll turn into one of the circa 1999 "I cheer for KSU in football and KU in basketball" types.  Really the worst type of fan I can think of.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 04:18:37 PM »

He'll turn into one of the circa 1999 "I cheer for KSU in football and KU in basketball" types.  Really the worst type of fan I can think of.

this is like that, only fueled by bigotry.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 04:50:37 PM »

Circa 1999? I'm pretty sure that was most of the KU "fanbase" through the entire DoD