Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 251185 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #2025 on: August 06, 2013, 04:35:18 PM »
Cliffs?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #2027 on: October 29, 2013, 06:59:30 PM »
Apiece?  :crossfingers:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: October 29, 2013, 07:00:42 PM »
Also how do you think ol' Jerry Sandoozle is doing in prison these days?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: October 29, 2013, 07:02:09 PM »
Also how do you think ol' Jerry Sandoozle is doing in prison these days?

Probably good.  I doubt anything has happened to him.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: October 29, 2013, 10:43:00 PM »
I have a feeling Paterno won't live much longer. Football was his life.

:Wha:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: October 29, 2013, 11:23:08 PM »
Man. What a crazy ride that was from a BBS'n standpoint.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: March 05, 2014, 07:57:53 AM »
fyi, my friend said that he never mentioned that to her.  doesn't mean it isn't true, but he's probably full of crap. 

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: March 05, 2014, 12:23:38 PM »
Earlier this week someone suggested McQueary bet on PSU games while playing.  Then someone found a game where he threw a late TD during a blowout to cover a 20 point spread.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/03/05/mike-mcqueary-threw-a-suspicious-late-td-pass-to-cover-spread-in-1995-blowout-video/#sthash.KOH1UveH.uxfs

Support friends of gE: http://www.bettingtalk.com/controversial-ending-penn-state-football-game-revisited-mcqueary-gambling-report/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 12:28:11 PM by Trim »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: March 05, 2014, 12:28:45 PM »
What a terrible awful human being. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: March 05, 2014, 12:44:29 PM »
So is Sandusky still maintaining his innocence or whatever?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: March 12, 2014, 01:19:07 PM »
oh okay pfft ya whatever
http://gawker.com/jerry-sanduskys-wife-our-house-is-not-a-dungeon-1542187983

Dottie Sandusky was joined by filmmaker and Sandusky truther John Ziegler, who runs the website FramingPaterno.com—dedicated to clearing the name of Penn State head football coach Joe Paterno

:Wha: :Wha: :Wha:

http://www.today.com/news/jerry-sanduskys-wife-victims-were-manipulated-they-saw-money-2D79356845

Quote from: Matt Lauer
predators prey on the mulva

LOL that Paterno truther seems completely insane.  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 01:27:04 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: March 13, 2014, 03:03:25 PM »
"____ truther" and "BIG ____" are two of my favorite pit-isms that you can throw out at any time IRL

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: September 08, 2014, 01:39:24 PM »
LOL

slmandel: NCAA release: Penn State's bowl ban immediately lifted, full scholarships in 2015-16. http://t.co/S1x1yZFxUK

Amazing timing with the Ray Rice news

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: September 08, 2014, 02:01:33 PM »
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11489258/ncaa-drops-postseason-ban-penn-state-nittany-lions

The NCAA has ended Penn State's postseason ban, effective immediately, and returned the school's full complement of football scholarships in 2015-16.

Disgusting.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: September 08, 2014, 02:04:49 PM »
how long was the ban supposed to last? It started in 2012, right?  I mean, two yrs is a lot for, what, like 11 kids being molested by a coach, one of which in the actual locker room shower, and a cover up by HC, AD, and pres? 

Lots of ppl loving to hate on Roger Goodell(sp) right now for the Ray Rice thing, you gotta think this catches fire again. 

At least PedoBear will get some bowl coverage, I guess.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: September 08, 2014, 02:10:31 PM »
All the individuals involved were fired and/or sent prison and/or being sued in civil suits and/or dead.   No one at the school now was associated with what happened. 

The NCAA sanctions were over-the-top and the NCAA realized that.   

Why can't people separate the actions of individuals from the entire organization?   Unless you think the majority of the organization would have sanctioned the abhorrent actions of a few individuals, which is absurd.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2043 on: September 08, 2014, 02:13:17 PM »
All the individuals involved were fired and/or sent prison and/or being sued in civil suits and/or dead.   No one at the school now was associated with what happened. 

Why can't people separate the actions of individuals from the entire organization?   Unless you think the majority of the organization would have sanctioned the abhorrent actions of a few individuals, which is absurd.
I think the Penn State Athletic Dept and it's supporters (the majority of them) would do exactly that.  So would Florida State's, KU's, Alabama's, Miami's, Oklahoma's, etc... Hell likely a majority of our fanbase would as well.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: September 08, 2014, 02:15:40 PM »

I think the Penn State Athletic Dept and it's supporters (the majority of them) would do exactly that.  So would Florida State's, KU's, Alabama's, Miami's, Oklahoma's, etc... Hell likely a majority of our fanbase would as well.

I think there are individuals running those places (and maybe ours) that would try and cover it up, but in general the masses would be appalled and want heads to roll.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: September 08, 2014, 02:16:56 PM »

I think there are individuals running those places (and maybe ours) that would try and cover it up, but in general the masses would be appalled and want heads to roll.

Where were the appalled general masses at Penn State?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: September 08, 2014, 02:17:46 PM »
The actions covered up to better the organization.  This wasn't the individuals getting in trouble outside of the org and it reflecting poorly on the org.  It was the org(at that time).  When an organization's president, director, and highest paid employee all take action to do what they believe is in the organizations best interest, the action belongs to the organization. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: September 08, 2014, 02:19:51 PM »

Where were the appalled general masses at Penn State?

:dunno:   . . . and no, no anecdotal stories and/or man on the streets or video reactions to the sanctions showing 20 Penn State students in the Union watching TV don't count for anything at a school of like 40,000 students with hundreds of thousands of alumni and supporters.    Their reaction was justified IMO.    They deserved sanctions, but not like what the NCAA gave. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: September 08, 2014, 02:20:32 PM »
They deserved worse. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2049 on: September 08, 2014, 02:20:57 PM »
When this much money is involved how can anyone be surprised by this?  I mean humans will do terrible terrible things for as little as a hundred dollars.  We are talking millions/billions here with livelihoods at stake.  You would have people pushing each other out of the way to grab the shovel to bury a dead kid if it meant saving their beloved program.