Author Topic: Rip his rough ridin' head off  (Read 1340 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Rip his rough ridin' head off
« on: October 28, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
Forgot to post this, but damn this chant was much more impressive than I thought it would be even with such a shitty student section.

Good job, EMAJ

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Rip his rough ridin' head off
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 11:39:05 AM »
CHIEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFSSSSSSS!

Offline BleedingPurple7

• Fan
  • The nearest exit may be behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »
On a profanity-related note, I was sitting student section for the Baylor game a few weeks ago for the first time in a couple seasons. Apparently when the whole jock jams song that is playing right before kickoff (song where the band used to get jacked up to, and trumpet man had serious up. I miss that) we're doing the K  S  U   WILDCATS, but have now cleverly inserted a "motherfuckin" right between the U and WILDCATS.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 11:42:02 AM »
On a profanity-related note, I was sitting student section for the Baylor game a few weeks ago for the first time in a couple seasons. Apparently when the whole jock jams song that is playing right before kickoff (song where the band used to get jacked up to, and trumpet man had serious up. I miss that) we're doing the K  S  U   WILDCATS, but have now cleverly inserted a "motherfuckin" right between the U and WILDCATS.
Yeah.  That's just awful. I hate it.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 12:00:57 PM »

I started saying "every_man_a" in that spot, but maybe I should stop since that isn't very inclusive.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 08:24:27 PM »
Worst crowd in conference but good at swearing in public.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »
When the Chiefs are winning, being a KU fan is amazing.  Good at football AND basketball at the same time!

I remember when Marcus Allen and Jacque Vaughn were the two most popular guys on KU's campus...