Author Topic: Lawrence Kansas Thoughts:  (Read 11697 times)

Offline purplenutz

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Lawrence Kansas Thoughts:
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2011, 11:11:54 PM »

:sdeek:

You picked out this picture of our awesome campus because you have penis envy. :ksu:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2011, 11:55:28 PM »
Watched the first half of the game in my dad's company's suite in the pressbox, and it was almost all K-State fans in there except for a few random KU fans and KU b-ball legend Bud Stallworth. After halftime, we went down to enjoy the nice day in the bowl section of the stadium where we met up with EMAW elites Cas4KSU, EMAWmeister, and bigDcat. We had several empty rows to ourselves and it was very relaxing to be able to lay back in the bleachers and soak up some sun. Also, reidrolled and his gf both brought in beer at halftime and were drinking straight out of the can like 9 rows up from the field without ever being questioned. Overall, great fall afternoon on the hill.

Your dad doesn't happen to work for Cerner does he?  Because I heard some hilarious rough ridin' stories about that press box...based on the fact that it was filled with EMAW since Illig was at the Sporting game.

Nope but from that sounds of it, I wish I would have been in that box instead.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2011, 06:16:49 PM »
Anywho...so apparently Cliff Illig gave all of his tickets to an employee (someone in accounting?) since Cliff was going to the Sporting game.  Well, either the employee didn't end up going or left the suite early, but he gave the tickets to his 21 year old EMAW son who in turn gave them to his EMAW friends.  I guess they all wore purple sportcoats and got pak'd and were banging on the glass and being generally angry.  Illig shares a suite with Compton and the EMAW's almost got into a brawl with some of Compton's pretty boys.  :lynchmob:

Also interesting convo overheard:

Sean Lester walks in and the conversation turns to the product on the field...

Doug Compton:  "What are we going to do about this, Sean?"

Sean Lester:  "How big of a check are you prepared to write, Doug?  It's really that simple."

Silence...

:lol:

Get those heros to post here