Author Topic: Status/Twitter/Whatever steve dave Wants To Talk About Thread  (Read 1414408 times)

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Status/Twitter/Etc. Thread
« Reply #2400 on: November 05, 2012, 01:43:09 PM »
http://articles.kwch.com/2010-03-18/text-message_24078753

blah blah... PAT FORDE... blah blah PASSION... blah blah EMOTION...

:clac:

that's all the pillow talk she could get from him?   :dubious:

Sounds more like Jenn Bates might have more pillow talk with Self than Forde. Self recently divorced. Hmmmmm.

Guys, you better be careful or she will sick oscar Haertl on you. 
@mikec2w

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: November 05, 2012, 01:48:44 PM »
I love Mack and never want him to leave us.

@kbohls: "The horns down is disrespectful," Mack Brown said. "We ought to talk about that as a league." #ut
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: November 05, 2012, 01:49:33 PM »
I love Mack and never want him to leave us.

@kbohls: "The horns down is disrespectful," Mack Brown said. "We ought to talk about that as a league." #ut

:lol:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: November 05, 2012, 02:03:45 PM »
oh wow Mack that's great.

You guys might not realize it, (because a lot of you are dumb Mack haters), but they're still in the running for the Dr. Pepper. :surprised:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: November 05, 2012, 02:08:08 PM »

You guys might not realize it, (because a lot of you are dumb Mack haters), but they're still in the running for the Dr. Pepper. :surprised:

So is OSU i guess.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: November 05, 2012, 02:13:47 PM »

They need a ton of help, though.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: November 05, 2012, 02:33:38 PM »
I would love it if the confy came out the day before our game with Texas and said that the horns down would be a penalty same as they told OSU to stop smacking their rails with those stupid bat things.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: November 05, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »

They need OSU to beat OU and TCU to beat KSU to control their own destiny. It honestly wouldn't be too crazy if those two things happen.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: November 05, 2012, 02:45:43 PM »

They need OSU to beat OU and TCU to beat KSU to control their own destiny. It honestly wouldn't be too crazy if those two things happen.

The Massey ratings give that a 3.5% chance of happening.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: November 05, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »
Tell me more about Jenn Bates.  :fatty: :lick:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline buttsbuttsbutts

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: November 05, 2012, 02:58:12 PM »
Daniel #Life Sams ?@DS4ms
They say everything happens for a reason. I'm glad I came to K State. I have fantastic coaches. Great teammates. Awesome Fans. This is #Life

:love:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: November 05, 2012, 03:07:37 PM »
A poster on this board had an adorable exchange with @DS4MS regarding dining options in Sidell, LA.  Maybe he will post it here.

:bwpopcorn:
:adios:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: November 05, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »

When you're the HC at Texas, with a roster full of high level talent, having an outside chance of winning the conference isn't exactly impressive.  Really, that should be a "down year" for Mack.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: November 05, 2012, 03:11:14 PM »
They say everything happens for a reason. I'm glad I came to K State. I have fantastic coaches. Great teammates. Awesome Fans. This is #Life

good grief!  :D

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: November 05, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »

So he is enjoying Manhattan.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: November 05, 2012, 03:42:19 PM »

which is more than the odds of having 4 unbeatens at the end of the year.

(and you also have to factor in @BU for us and @WVU and @TCU for OU as possibilities for losses if you want to be all analytical about it.)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: November 05, 2012, 04:05:26 PM »

which is more than the odds of having 4 unbeatens at the end of the year.

(and you also have to factor in @BU for us and @WVU and @TCU for OU as possibilities for losses if you want to be all analytical about it.)

It was before last week. Now the odds of having 4 unbeatens at the end of the regular season is about 7%.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: November 05, 2012, 05:09:49 PM »
A poster on this board had an adorable exchange with @DS4MS regarding dining options in Sidell, LA.  Maybe he will post it here.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: November 05, 2012, 07:26:23 PM »
I would love it if the confy came out the day before our game with Texas and said that the horns down would be a penalty same as they told OSU to stop smacking their rails with those stupid bat things.

The OSU football team has one of those paddles on their bench, its giant, about 6' tall.  Willie tried to steal it and one of the OSU trainers got really butthurt about it.

Offline rschmidt_md

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: November 05, 2012, 09:19:55 PM »
   Earlier this afternoon I was meandering along the gulf coast on my way to Baton Rouge and saw I would be passing through Slidell (home of  Daniel as well as the performing artist known as Juvenile) around lunch time . I watch a lot of Anthony Bourdain and he usually finds some of the local celebrities to show him the best places to grub. Unable to reach Juvenile , I exchanged a series of tweets with young Daniel for advice on where to eat. I was hoping for a hole in the wall in an unsafe neighborhood as everyone knows that's where you get the good crap. It wasn't to be, Daniel told me to go to a local bar and grill where I had an delicious buffalo sauce hamburger. While I was hoping for more of an adventure, I think Daniel was looking out for me . Daniel Sams is my Guardian Angel,  and he also knows where to get really good hamburgers.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Status/Twitter/Etc. Thread
« Reply #2420 on: November 05, 2012, 09:47:33 PM »
:thumbs:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Status/Twitter/Etc. Thread
« Reply #2421 on: November 05, 2012, 10:28:39 PM »
   Earlier this afternoon I was meandering along the gulf coast on my way to Baton Rouge and saw I would be passing through Slidell (home of  Daniel as well as the performing artist known as Juvenile) around lunch time . I watch a lot of Anthony Bourdain and he usually finds some of the local celebrities to show him the best places to grub. Unable to reach Juvenile , I exchanged a series of tweets with young Daniel for advice on where to eat. I was hoping for a hole in the wall in an unsafe neighborhood as everyone knows that's where you get the good crap. It wasn't to be, Daniel told me to go to a local bar and grill where I had an delicious buffalo sauce hamburger. While I was hoping for more of an adventure, I think Daniel was looking out for me . Daniel Sams is my Guardian Angel,  and he also knows where to get really good hamburgers.

:bill:
:adios:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: November 05, 2012, 10:43:30 PM »

:thumbs:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: November 05, 2012, 10:50:13 PM »
There's a guy in the NEZ that is from Slidell.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: November 05, 2012, 11:13:54 PM »
you should post more often.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]